Ultimo Dragons RingWork..

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Vice Roy, Jun 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vice Roy

Vice Roy Los Angeles Lakers Suck

Is so damn solid.. He's like an 80's technician with enough high flying moves still to please todays crowd. His style is so diverse
    I wouldnt mind seeing Chris Beniot vs Ultimo Dragon for a United States title match.. That'd be sick.
    I forgot all about how this dude held 10 belts at once LOL thas crazy..
    His finisher he did on Smackdown was innovative and beautifully done!!
    Hopefully WWE doesnt spoil his fucking character or do some stupid shit like make him a jobber to hosses like Big Show.

I was watching a tape of a house show on the net and he did a 4 way match with Mysterio, Noble, and Matt Hardy...
    I gotta say.. That was the best damn cruiser weight match I seen in a minute.. Wish they'd show matches like that on tv, With innovative moves and good technical ring work

This one move they did to Jamie Noble was so fucking brutal lmao I thought they snapped his spine...
    Matt Hardy lifted Noble up for a vertical suplex.. but held him and Mysterio jumped up from da top rope grabbed Nobles feet and as he brought him down Ultimo Dragon had his knee placed for a backbreaker and Noble landed right on his knee... The crowd was like oh shit..
    test
  2. Macabre

Macabre Guest

He one of the only ones who can live up to his hype.

As an international superstar and all..
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

yeah

i got some of wcw matches downloaded with guys like jericho, malenko, rey, juvi, eddie and psicosis
    test
  4. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

yup he's nasty

rey mysterio benoit jericho christian juvi eddie guerroro funaki team angle, kurt angle, the hardy brothers

all wrestlings i enjoy...
    test
  5. Foreshadow

Foreshadow FF2/EMT-B

he is so dope
    test
  6. Macabre

Macabre Guest

I liked his Pyro this past week as well.
    test
  7. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

ultimo was way doper before the botched arm surgery. he wasn't even supposed to be wrestling but after much therapy he got the use of his left arm again. you should peep his wrestling federation in japan, Toryumon Gym...they got some real tight matches. his new finisher in wwe is insanely sick.
    test
  8. Lil Killa

Lil Killa hmmm

i agree his finisher is ill
    test
  9. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

if any of you have Fire Prowrestling D for teh dreamcast (japanese wrestling video game with damn near every big federation) you can download his finisher as a move in the game. also peep fire prowrestling Z for the playstation 2, it's a seriously dope game.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.