Ultimate trolling - HFK is going to have me shot

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Loe Pesci, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

This is either really poorly scripted to bring hype for an upcoming battle or it's a bunch of childish cunts who need to grow up.
    test
  2. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Here is the thing. While I dont think HFK would do any of this. If HFK or his boys fucked you up. Well thats life you talk shit sometimes you get fucked up. While I am enjoying these little spats there is a reason you are picking on these two besides them sucking at battle rap they are also soft. You would not be doing this to someone like say Math Hoffa even if he sucked at battle rap because you know you would get your ass beat.
    test
  3. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

I condone in the knuckling up.

theres rumors caustic boxes too...I would pay for this.
    test
  4. j4remi4

j4remi4 Active Member

I been refreshing waitin' for this.
    test
  5. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

Amen!!!
    test
  6. Louie kang

Louie kang New Member

Im with HFK in this one.

Loe talks reckless on this forum, but when the shit hits the HFK he's act liek OMG look what HFK said to me in FB chat.

HFK Im also from Montreal, and if you want Loe to have himself a free beatdown, Just PM and we'll do the rest.
    test
  7. attxlatt

attxlatt New Member

truth
    test
  8. Eon0011

Eon0011 Member

Pretty much this ^^^
    I'm surprised so many people are actually believing this shit. lol
    Fun to read though. :funny:
    test
  9. Rebe1crazy

Rebe1crazy New Member

God dayum lol

Expressing your opinions isn't allowed in Canada?
    In essence, didn't pesci just call hfk a wack battle rapper? Now hfk threatens the mofo :funny:
    People say HFK is wack all the time wtf?

Everyone needs to grow the fuck up and take criticism like a fucking man and improve instead of bitching.

BTW cypher bodied this thread.
    test
  10. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

lol @ HFK the jester in a pathetic mission to be taken srsly

first he swore if he had the chance he would "bring bars" to a rap battle with pesci and "beat him at his own game"

now he threatening with violence

all HFK wants is to be taken seriously... no wonder he envies Loe Pesci so much
    test
  11. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

Very true
    test
  12. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

#1: Charron.. stop telling grown men to apologize, it's annoying.. "you should really say sorry or someone is gonna get hurt".. that's instigating w/ someone already publicly doesn't like you

#2: HFK says to Pesci that he's never touched a gun in his life.. then HFK tells Caustic he'll shoot him himself.. contradicting yourself?

just pointing stuff out from the background, yezzir..

sucks that convo's were posted publicly, but hey.. it's the same guy that's pulled an umbrella out.. you knew something was gonna happen
    test
  13. DECIBEL67

DECIBEL67 New Member

The thought of this turning into real fight is not likely. its dumb for hfk and charron to care about pesci' opinion. HOWEVER, lemme say this pesh. you are my favorit battler in canada. hands down. but bro, you are in the wrong call buisness right now. so you think they suck...........you shouldnt constantly throw shots if you dont plan on battling one of them. its to the point in this now that you seem like a pissy bully that doesnt get enough attention at home, so you need to come to school and steal lunch money. if you dont like them, dont talk to/about them. imho
    test
  14. wonton soup

wonton soup Member

This whole thread is hilarious.

Either Charron and HFK are fucking or...
    These three are trolling the fuck out of us, and a battle is going down soon.
    test
  15. GTBoston89

GTBoston89 Member

the amount of pussies involved in that stupid riot was ridiculous....

lol at "shit can get ugly" gtfo

Vancouver is a fucken suburb lol they got mountains and shit and hosted the olympics...

nobody is afraid to go to Canada, where grown ass men cry and throw tantrums after their hockey team loses
    test
  16. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

haha that was a few years and about 40 lbs ago. shits like riding a bike tho.
    test
  17. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

this is really what it comes down to. he acts like he doesnt give a fuck about us "rapmusic nerds" but talks about us every battle, and then goes on a quest to seek our acceptance, seeing the opportunity in threatening pescis life. lol wow
    test
  18. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

Pesci's trolling>

HFK is such a BOSS though. He got his homies pulling strings for the boss like Silvio Dante, while HE grins with the mob face.
    test
  19. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

this has to be some sort of joke.
    hfk's boys are so hood that they gonna shoot him for his internet persona/ if theyre so hard, why the fuck they on rapmusic.com reading your threads instead of postin up on the block on the grind like real bad man's?

hfk doesn't know anyone with a gun. he's a nerdy battle rapper from far away from the hood. and ill come tell you that to your face before you ask me to.

charron, you're a little boy. stop getting involved. your dad wouldn't like it.

loe pesci is owning you two right now.

i cant wait to be at world domination. see if anyone actually gets slapped out.
    test
  20. CharroN

CharroN Well-Known Member

Personally I think violence is stupid, doesn't solve anything. We can all agree that Pesci gets on peoples nerves, some people don't like when people talk shit. Loe, I really think you should call HFK and clear the whole situation up. I am done posting as this does not concern me anymore.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.