Ultimate trolling - HFK is going to have me shot

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Loe Pesci, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. attxlatt

attxlatt New Member

you said im palming the heater well that shit is true....
    test
  2. checkplzwaiter

checkplzwaiter New Member

HFK is a faggot and I anally raped his mother & orally molested his favorite camel while his goons taped it.

(Should I be scared now, or will someone Poke me on FB to let me know when it's boot shaking time?)
    test
  3. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

nevr been to one in toronto but other places.

the brass knuckle wasnt even my point anyways that one dude just got all on my dick about it

the same way it was when I was with my boys and manik was trying to start shit with Illmac and Thesaurus and they were outnumbered...if a fight was to happen cuz hfk has butthurt friends, and pesci was outnumbered ,I would back him...brass knuckles would be nice, thats all
    test
  4. Browser

Browser 455450

Pesci's second chin would TKO him tbh
    test
  5. CharroN

CharroN Well-Known Member

Of course HFK is mad, you had a private conversation that you aired out and you keep provoking him. Apologizing would be the best thing, no one wants to see this escalate to something violent.
    test
  6. No1ExpertJudge

No1ExpertJudge Active Member

First of all there is no way loe pesci should be afraid of hfk or charron. First of all montreal is the 2nd biggest city in canada, and the most respected one. Charron, hfk, loe pesci are a bunch of scrubs who dont know shit about guns or gangster shit, this is all a WWF show. Aside from that, loe peci should have zero fear. First of all the gangsters/thugs in montreal are on a much higher level than low life scrubs from small cities in ontario. Now if anything happens to loe pesci it will be 100% obvious its coming from either charron or hfk people. All pecsi has to do is get some thugs from montreal to beat the shit out of charron or hfk. So if charron or hfk ever start something, all pecsi has to do is get some montreal thugs n beat up charron/hfk 10x worse. And believe me the thugs in the 2nd biggest city from canada will win a war vs some small town cities like where hfk is from.
    test
  7. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

[youtube]R0tb3uZwU24[/youtube]

suuuuch a good song doe
    test
  8. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

If people are actually getting upset over shit talking and are wanting to revert to violence then they are problems, seriously, big problems..and are a fag.
    test
  9. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

scarborough is often called toronto because they are so close together tbh..
    test
  10. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

Yo Charron can you please rebuttal my post?

I said
    HFKs goon is actually Charron
    Hes palmin the heater
    test
  11. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

Let em battle and get it over with, save all the chat and thread ammo for the battle or sum shit like that, stop ducking or finding excuses not to battle smh

back in the dayz niggaz jumped on stage crashed eachother's stage @ shows and battled on the spot @ the slightest disrespect, let alone blatant call outz

now you get all this i wanna be paid bullfuck smh.. it's all for the money now fuck honour respect and glory
    test
  12. xCypherEDGEx

xCypherEDGEx xBar Tenderx

[​IMG]
    test
  13. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

man thugs beatin other thugs up all over the place up in this bitch

we in heree

King Of The Red Dot Heat Things Up!
    test
  14. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

Okay, HFK, YOU ARE A FAGGOT. Charron, stop dickriding him. If you're gunna take rap battling this serious get the fuck away. Loe seems like a cunt but threatening to kill him, some lame shit.
    test
  15. CharroN

CharroN Well-Known Member

LMAO, when did I say I was getting my people involved. I don't have any "people" nor have suggested I am going to fight Pesci because I'm not. HFK on the other hand has been getting provoked by Pesci. Loe should just stop before something preventable happens to him.
    test
  16. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

repped.
    test
  17. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

real talk pesci, you keep bullying charorn whos much younger than you so im gonna bully you next event. its only fair.
    test
  18. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

Come on son, it's HFK. Unless Pesci is gonna get challenged to a pie-eating contest I think we're good
    test
  19. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member