ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 help

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by makaveli21, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makaveli21

makaveli21 king of the world

im having a hard time doing combos
    can anybody help me with some combos
    test
  2. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

All depends on your team, man. Who you playing with, and who do you start on point?
    test
  3. makaveli21

magneto dante dr.doom
    test
  4. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Start Dante on point... go from standing SS into launcher into hammer into guns super, DHC magneto in with his pulse beam super - and as soon as it finishes use Doom's finger blast assist to do a triangle kick rush down with Magneto, and then go for his squeeze super.

Doom as an anchor is okay, but I'd look into other options if you have Dante on the team. You're going to need someone with an assist that will space better. Dante is good at footsies, but he loses the life battle against most characters with combos that end in supers.
    test
  5. makaveli21

can u teach me about the arrows and angles like the motions u do the combo in
    test
  6. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

What do you find yourself struggling with, specifically? Combos that kill, or using special moves within normal combos?

The buttons should come naturally if you enjoy fighting games. They use the SF and MK model for specials. Quarter and half circles, combined with one or two button presses.

Lemme know and I'll try and hip you, but Marvel is a one of those games that looks simple on the surface but has so many intricate layers of timing and character knowledge underneath.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.