uh.. OK impromptu thread ... who would win , soul khan vs diz

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by nnnnnnnnn, Jul 3, 2013.

?

asd

1. soul khan

71.4%
  2. dizaster !

35.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NotATr0ll

NotATr0ll Well-Known Member

soul khan would 3-0 diz. soul khan is one of the best battlers ever.
    test
  2. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

If you listen to SK music he can be lyrical but he was more of a performer and knew he didn't have too. If you watch the URL stuff what SK can do better than ANY battler I've seen is control the crowd
    He's also good at breaking down battlers
    test
  3. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

I think Soul Khan would style on Diz
    test
  4. holipro

holipro New Member

as long as diz will bring the same intensity and rawness against swave sevah
    test
  5. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

LOL, the haterade on this thread is strong
    test
  6. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

Maybe Khan would have held the advantage in the East, but Khan also always got a rapturous reception at the BOTBs, he could adapt to any region, Dizaster had mixed outcomes in Cali. But in those days if you weren't a gun-bar street battler, Cali/Florida GT/KOTD crowds would always aim to support you. Also back then Dizaster's frantic maniacal delivery was still new and refreshing, people hadn't grown tired of it yet, it was something no-one in the GT/KOTD realm was doing, at least not as well as Diz, and he could win battles off performance alone, remember when he battled Thesaurus? One thing's for sure, that battle would've been a lot more popular 3 years ago than it would be now.
    test
  7. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Good points. Dizaster did lose to PH in the West. I'm just saying that back in that time, they had the most support in their division/region. Look how Dizaster was received vs Swave. Now that was also because Diz was battling a Team Homi member but Dizaster was a target and so was The Saurus battling at the same event. The West Coast was getting a lot of shine still and people from the East were thinking their top guys were overrated. Plus with not many top guys from out West traveling to GTEC, there was also the prevailing thought that those guys thought they were too good for all the competition on the East.

The West would have been more neutral but to see how crazy people were going for Diz at BOLA 4, I think he would have had the crowd advantage.
    test