Ugliest style?

Discussion in 'The Library' started by IssphitiKOzS, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

Don't lie, you're probably wearing it. But I know you don't wanna admit it.. so post up a pic of the ugliest style you can find
    test
  2. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

Just to get it started and/or poppin'

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grown ass men dressing like little kids never gets old on the comedy scale.
    test
  4. RockinMoroccan

RockinMoroccan pakistans jackie chan

[​IMG]

...is that the word "RAPE" on weezy's belt buckle?
    test
  5. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

i like the pants the lil souljah boy's got one, they def dont work with those needle thin shoes tho.

i hate flat shoes and skinny jeans, possibly the ugliest thing to hit the scene since flava flav. the worst is girls having the audacity to even think it looks good . . .smh, not even gunna post pics cuz you all kno what im refering too.

im not a big fan of all the other non-baggy, tight fitting hip-hop apparel thats in style right now, dont wanna dig up pics, just go look at other pics posted in this section.

another, cant find any good pics tho, is those two belt wearing, pants so tight you cant pull them up all the way if you wanted to, converse wearing emo faggots. top it all off with a t-shirt you borrowed from yer lil sister and you got a true bitch.

i also hate pre-shredded/faded jeans, if i see someone who clearly isnt poor wearing these i got out of my way to yell at them. i despise people who glorify being poor but wont give real poor people the time of day.
    if you can afford nice stuff, then buy nice stuff, dont buy somthin that looks like its the only piece of clothing a homeless person had for a year . . . and if you absolutly must have it, then buy it for full store price form a fucking homeless person.

jesus i get angry just thinking about it
    [​IMG]
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i wear tight fitting hip-hop apparel. i dont wear shit out the mall though.

and skinny jeans + flats looks fuckin dope, fuck are you talkin bout dude?

the ugliest style thats "in" or that people think is "in" right now..id have to say Ugg boots with sweat pants. the finisher though is when they have either fake blonde or black hair. matter of fact, sweatpants are for layin around the house and the gym. who the fuck said that shit was stylish? if you actually have a half decent body its the last thing you should wear. i figure if i cant make out a good figure when you have sweatpants on then you look awful.

i dont like bootcut jeans either. i think they look like bellbottoms.

the other thing i hate is when people seriously overdo the whole "swagger" look. i seen this kid with about 7 too many wallet chains, a skull belt, a bandanna, and sunglasses looking all sorts of stupid. its just way too much.

i also dont like the people who are still wearing like 4 things that all have the same color scheme. my brother is a huge offender of this, he thinks when he puts together an outfit every article has to match another article and so on. its all usually 2 colors and it just looks stupid. but hey to each his own, what do is it matter to me right?
    test
  7. liquid`acid

^i hear ya with the everyone got their own thing

lol i rock sweats, their comfy as all hell n i love it when preppy chicks do the ass hugging sweatpants n tank top outfit. its simple but nice

aw no way, i mean i kno ima prolly be alone on this one and teh flats are kinda eh, im nutral on em.
    but skinny jeans look sooo akward, the only time it doesnt look akward to me is when asian chicks with really nice legs are wearing them with spiked heel boots.
    test
  8. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

i hate flats. ugliest shoes besides those slippers with the holes in them.
    test
  9. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

some ugly ass jeans

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

lol@ red jeans with brown shoes. im all for not matching but the colors kinda have to still go together.

also whats with mocassins? when the hell did everyone start wearing those? i used to make fun of my friend cause hed just wear moccasins cause hes lazy and now its supposed to be cool? lmao fuuuuuuck that. go cop some Akademiks to match, Tonto
    test
  11. D. MonEy25

D. MonEy25 Gifted With The Words

if i saw a woman with those on i don't think id be lookin at the jeans if she had a body like that. *just goin off the stomach*
    test
  12. liquid`acid

i cant help it, i have anger problems

id start admiring the girl just like you but as the scan goes from face down id get angrier and angier (if shes obviously rich) untill next thing i kno im on the verge of yelling at some girl ive never seen befor in my life
    test
  13. happy99

happy99 New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.