UGH...sensitive ass boyfriends...(for the ladies)

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by samii so sexii, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Shut the fuck up. You gon' fiight the computer screen? These words really get to you? Or is it just the word Compromise? Alright then.. keep it moving woman.

You expect a lady to tell you about a man? And why a man gets mad and is sensitive? Seriously... lol. Stop it...

Like I said in my last post. Just shut the fuck up, and compromise; it's that simple.

If you can't compromise in a relationship, you have no relationship. fuck that... might as well be friends.
    test
  2. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

And I was joking with that Chris rock shit.

*offers tissue*
    test
  3. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

you can't call a man a sissy, bitch, or faggot cause it implies some gay shit...

and you know he be gettin mad so why you keep doin it?
    It seem like you the type to keep fucking with em too even when you know he gon get mad...don't cry to nobody when he slaps you up

if you really care about a person you try not to do shit that you know will make them mad if you can avoid it. But whatever though...yall do whatever yall want to do...all relationships are different...yall might argue just so you can make up...don't know...
    test
  4. Da New Kid

Da New Kid New

What an ungreatful bitch... Niqqaz is tryina help you and you get mad at us for it?

Fuck you and yo muthafuckin' momma you ho...
    test
  5. Da New Kid

Da New Kid New

I knock the teeth out of hos like Samii...

And what's up with that name, samii, anyway? Shit soundin' like some shemale alias...
    test
  6. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

the sensitive boyfriend

LoL @ this

If you feel the need to post this shit to get some validation in how you feel thats sad.

And what makes it worse is this shit is highly over exaggerated. Especially bout the pistons game. Regardless i feel no need to defend myself on this shit, think wha cha want.

Next time tho you should try talking to me about the shit or maybe some of ya real girlfriends. (instead our shit on blast in a public forum we both visit, I mean comon atleast goto a site we both dont frequent)

And to the ladies that read this,
    dont call your man a fag, sissy, bitch, or gay or anything that can be misinterpreted as a shot at your male counterparts manhood (even in a jokingly way). Then turn around and call him a sensetive or make it seem like he is blowing it out of proportion because I dont know many men that wouldnt get upset when there women says it. Especially since most men spend a good majority of time trying to prove themselves to a women. And in many cases trying to right wrong doings of past males by proving themselves better than the rest.

A similar comparison would be with a good majority of females tripping over being called a bitch (my mother being one). It's just an unwritten rule. I wouldn't even call you a punk bitch jokingly if you didnt express you didnt really care early in our relationship.

regardless i've spent enough time in this thread.
    don't make this a habit.

peace
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

WTF?!?! ARE SOME OF U SERIOUS??

ARE YOU REALLY THAT INSECURE THAT YOU GET UR PANTIES IN A BUNCH OVER UR WIFEY JOKIN WITH U? maybe you put the sissy comment outta context, but if youse were just jokin back n forth or w/e n u called him a sissy? wtf? i think its corny, but it def isnt somethin id get bent outta shape ovr.. please tell me ur no older then 14 lol, and that goes for everyone who is all ' nah yo respect yo man this n that bullshit.. yall def get zero bitches
    test
  8. Phusion

Phusion WoW This Name is Old

damn man i'm only 12
    test
  9. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

I honestly couldnt ever get mad at my girl for calling me a sissy in joke mode......
    its a damn joke, why would my ego be tarnished because of it......
    I understand the aura of masculinity we Men carry but its damn joke........
    Not to mention sissy is a funny azz word to use......

Now if my girl sat me down and was like "u know what, U act like a sissy"
    This is when I would feel offended and argue that im not....
    tell your dude to stop cryin about it
    it almost sounds as if he had some childhood problem where his boys called sissy alot and he would go home and cry about it....
    test
  10. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

Shit if u woulda called me a sissy i woulda been like oh u prove that theory? lets go to the bed room for a minute
    test
  11. Winkz3000

Winkz3000 Real Talk

My Thoghtz Exactly.............
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.