Ufo

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Deaf Def, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deaf Def

Deaf Def Tha WordSmith

UFO leaving? dayam man! I don't think anyone can feel those shoes as nicely as you are doing right now. I agree with B tho man, it's not even half way there yet. I think there's a lot of changes that need to be made and i think that you are the man to make things happen and that's real! I always look forward to what you have to bring to this site and this is not something i was looking forward to reading... I mean shit man yeah I'd love to be a MOD on this board, but there's no way in hell i would except taking your place!!!! You enlighten many, as well as me, to write and post many replies. I just wanted to post this to show ya that peeps care and you closed the thread, so here is my reply as i have a busy schedule too man!!!! you take care in any choice you choose to do, but if you leave, like many others, i won't be as inspired to come back, and that's as real as it gets man!

Peace!
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Intercourse
    test
  3. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

who said anything about leaving?

thanks for the love man....Don't worry bout the realm...Elp will be just as good if not a better Mod then me...
    test
  4. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

I disagree. I think if you pass your little pretend moderator torch to Eloquent all we will have is yet another absent mod and Mind~Soul carrying the load again...Nothing against Mind~Soul cause he is very capable and did it before you UFO and I'm sure he'll do it after you....I dont think Eloquent will make a bad mod, I just dont think he is set up or prepared for it...but, whatever your decision, im sure i'll have something negative to say about it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.