UFO for MOD?

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by UFO the Phoenix, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

WHOS WITH ME????!?

I wanna be a MOD for Spring 2005 in the Poetry Realm...Ashes started the idea and now I think it'll be cool...those that know me know my skills and know the size of my heart...also my creativity will help spark some more interest on the boards

Just trying to get some votes...if enough people agree and back me up then JohnnieFrench says thats how you become a MOD

No disrespect to: Kpucha (whoever that is), Mind~$oul, allnakey, lpoet....they do a great job....not trying to take anyones spotlight only wanna help and add what I can to the realm which seems to be flooded with life all of a sudden....I would maintain the board and give feedback...my main area of focus is holding collabos and maybe small challenges....(ex: Golden pen Story Book, CLONE WARS, and Interview Haiku's)

All of this is only to help not just myself but all of the poets grow and become better

What do I have to do to prove myself

I'm taking more englished based classes in the spring and I think being a MOD here will help build my skill and start taking my writing more serious....just want to advance to the next level

(Sidenote...I used to be a MOD for the "www.the~~~~~~~~~~~.com" webpage...I was the freestyle thread mod...I held collabos...and went by the "Collabo King" for getting the most mcs on one audio....and holding tourneys and giving prizes...so I am experienced)

Thank you for your time

Have a happy thanksgiving

Love ya'll

PEACE AND GODBLESS

Oddie Sloan aka UFO aka Phoenix aka Collabo King
    test
  2. Sykda

Sykda New Member

I agree... I support UFO for mod. He is always contributing something, feedback and/or His works... I feel he doesn't hate on anyone, he gives respects to everyone. I feel he could help the forum grow.
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I agree that you would make a helluva mod. But Jeff doesnt let more than 4 people Mod a certain area. And there's no way he's taking off Kim(Kpucha), that's like taking a wheel off of a tire.

I would give up my spot in the intercourse if you have any idea to bring this place back to life. I'll be glad to step down.
    test
  4. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i think your time should come also
    i see you always supportin peeps in the poetry realm
    maybe you could help in the poet tree
    just stay active and your chance should come,
    test
  5. Sole Sovereign

Sole Sovereign Hungry But Never Starving

Kim started this place. I would probably leave if she was un modded. Her words kept me writing even after my son died. I may not have posted here, but if not for a very thoughtful letter from her, I would probably have given up writing all together.

Anyways, I feel you would make a good mod and seem to have enough time to devote to this place.
    test
  6. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

anyone know where i can read something from her.........
    test
  7. nOnni

nOnni Active Member

you talking about the poem/letter she wrote to her moms?
    test
  8. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

done and done UFO, but when is this reality show thing suppose to start? hit up the Poet Tree to supply updates please
    test
  9. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

I would be willing to give up my mod spot to you... but that would all depend on how Soul and Poet feel about that, cause they kind of got me the spot like a half year back... and I don't want seem ungrateful or anything... I love being a mod here, but it just seems like you can do more with the position then I can.

UFO for MOD!
    test
  10. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^wow man I respect that....we'll see how things go...I wanna do more around here....2005 is the year for poetry in my eyes

we'll see how this reality show thing goes....and take it from there

check for updates tonight or tommorrow on the poet tree realm

Holla
    test
  11. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

you should get it in 05
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.