Ufc !n sweden ([review])

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Apr 15, 2012.

?

What did you think of UFC in Sweden?

Poll closed May 19, 2012.
  1. BEST CARD OF THE YEAR!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Great Card!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. COULD of been A LOT BETTER!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

so i guess u believe that rumor that chuck is coked out.

i believe anderson silva is the most dominate champion. GSP is the most dominant welterweight champ if thats what u meant
    test
  2. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

Are you saying you DON'T believe that rumor?

I never heard of a rumor, but their is video proof I could post that makes Chuck look VERY suspicious, and I don't mean that stupid GIF where Chuck is getting hype @ a UFC event. The man obviously had serious problems to fall off like he did.
    test
  3. LungZzZ

Yeah I said Matt Hughes is second to GSP.

GSP is the best WW champ to ever live.
    Matt Hughes is easily second best.
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ive seen the vid of him at the ufc event and him at that interview where he was dozing off.

post what vid you are referring to.

and at this moment no i dont think chuck is coked out
    test
  5. LungZzZ

^"dozing" off and talking VERY questionably. I remember actually breaking out into laughter (sadly :p) watching the vid the first time as it is scary how you can tell this guy is obviously hopped up on drugs (which I WAS ASSUMING TO BE pain meds).

He takes regular random drug tests, supposedly, or at least used too....So i doubt it is anything that's NOT over the counter. It is a widely regarded rumor Chuck had a drug problem, much like Overeem, except this rumor still hasn't been proven.

Still I think Dana's hard work to get Liddell out of the Octagon for good before things got to bad was a testament to his problem, as well as his sudden drop from stardom, couple that with claims (though they are JUST THAT, claims) from past fighters, and even Chuck's wife, of a drug problem, and I think signs point to Liddell using or having used..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.