UFC Lightweight Championship. Who do you got?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Aug 1, 2012.

?

Who do you got in the REMATCH? FRANK or BENSON?!?

Poll closed Sep 23, 2012.
  1. Benson! Dude is too big for Frank.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Frank. He is a G.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Draw! ...why the fuck did I pick this??

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Frank's thoughts on the upcoming Rematch:
    Who do you have in the Rematch and why (feel free to say how you think said Fighter WILL WIN as well)?
    test
  2. DogMeat

DogMeat New Member

i picked frank, i feel that he will know what adjustments he has to make and i also feel that the upkick ben landed in the first fight was what really slowed frankie down so if he can avoid taking big hits like that and keep his pace up he just may be able to dominate the fight, plus he never entertains the idea of dropping down to 145 despite dana asking him to so his heart and mind will be 110% focused on getting the lightweight belt back
    test
  3. Makabreli

Makabreli done

dunno.

can't wait for the fight.

if i have to pick, i'll probably go with frankie by decision this time.
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

ben. frankie is delusional. ben dominated him. he's gonna want this more and he's gonna finish him this time.
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

frankie actually landed more shots in the fight. he also has numerous takedowns. the problem is that bensons shots had so much more force in them that it seemed like he was destroying him at times.

i had benson winning the fight though because in the close rounds benson would land several significant shots that gave him the round. in the first half of the fight i had frankie winning, then benson took over.

the rematch will be hard to call. frankie (or are we supposed to call him frank now??) is great at making adjustments even between rounds. benson is such a physical presence and the pressure he put on edgar was crazy.

at the end of the day i will give a slight advantage to frankie. i think he will use the takedowns more to his advantage and make sure he switches up his counter to the kicks. during the first fight he caught bensons kicks more than any fight ive ever seen.

RESULT: FRANKIE EDGAR BY DECISION 3 ROUNDS TO 2

and by the way benson is not too big for frankie. FRANKIE IS A G!
    test
  6. krowe23

krowe23 New Member

i see bendo winning a split decision in a crazy fight
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.