[UFC] ANDERSON Silva FINALLY responds to CHAEL'S sh-ttalking - WHOA!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Noodles, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jest Chillin

Jest Chillin New Member

Akiyama is 5'10'' 170.

Jake Shields is 6' 185 and cuts to 170 to fight.

Alan Belcher (Who Akiyama beat) is 6'2'' and cuts to 185.

Bisping is 6'2'' and cuts to 185.

Leben is 5'11'' and cuts to 185

Belfort is 6' and cuts to 185.

When you put his height and weight into context, it's easy to see why he looks so big considering he's fighting at his walk around weight against fighters who are cutting massive amounts of weight.
    test
  2. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

It's cause your white

U prob think rocky Marciano is the best fighter ever
    test
  3. Jest Chillin

Jest Chillin New Member

GSP learned his wrestling from Greg Jackson who has trained some of the most dominant wrestlers the UFC has ever seen. His gym roster is a who's who of Current and Former Champions. I don't think there's a single other Gym that's had more titles held by it's members.

What it comes down to is that there's no way that any Athletic Commission can deny a fighter from taking medicines needed to fix naturally occurring deficiencies. That's also why when guys pop hot for Steroids straight up, the excuse is always.. "it was prescribed to me unknowingly by my Doc, to help me heal through an injury." The hope is that it'll lessen the punishment by making it seem necessary as determined by a Doctor.

The problem with TRT is that there's no way to determine whether Low Testosterone occurred naturally or through the abuse of Testosterone or Steroids in the first place (unless the fighter admits it themselves, which will never happen). It DOES happen to long distance runners but last I looked at the numbers, it's still pretty rare. Most people who get Low Testosterone either have it from birth or develop it from using a lot of Opiates (Morphine, Oxy, etc.), from using Anabolic steroids, or from just getting older.

So really, the only way to regulate the use of it from the standpoint of the Athletic Commission is to limit how much Testosterone can be used. They've likely gotten a baseline amount that a person suffering from Hypergonadism would need for treatment and limited the amount to around that much.

Reem's results were WAY above the max allowed and that's how he gets into shit. Chael's suspension for TRT was due to him not reporting it properly I believe and Marquardt tested high AND screwed up something with his licensing so he got kicked out completely.
    test
  4. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

h20 word its prolly my whiteness. I love tyson tho. but only as much as a white person can, ya dig?
    test
  5. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

Good post..pretty much nailed it.
    test
  6. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

I believe you because of your long post yet low post count history.
    test
  7. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

test
  8. Vividescription

test
  9. exothermic

^^ yea man this will be a gr8 fight, atleast hype wise.... god knows the ufc needs it
    test
  10. Vividescription

Yea man, too many injuries..this is def needed.

Hopefully once they recover (and Overeem is clean), the end of the year will be stacked.
    test
  11. exothermic

^^^ mhmm... tbh i dont even recall watching any ufc fights this year, and i am a guy who use to not miss anything in years past

they are trying to put on wayyy too much events & it results in a bunch of watered down cards & as you said injuries and fighters playing it safe...
    test
  12. Vividescription

Yea, I still haven't missed any events. There were some bangers this year, even with all the injuries. Because of the deal with Fox, they need to fill those cards. Now they are continuing to expand in other markets like India, China, etc. they need to bring in more talent. For an org who has had way too many injuries, they were able to save themselves with a decent sub instead of dropping the event altogether.

One of the main reason for the drop is that they have too much to lose, and fighters evolving and training with each other leads to them working even harder in the gym. In addition, they have the insurance that makes it easier to drop a fight, because they would be covered. Back in the day, more guys just swallowed it and took the fight, even though they could have had their surgery to save their careers. ie. Shogun.

I think its still a great time to be a fan though. I haven't missed a fight in years, don't think I would anyway. KZ/Poirier still one of my fav fights this year.
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

*cough* jackson/evans *cough*
    test
  14. Vividescription

Jones/Evans, Jones/Rampage, Cain/Lesnar, GSP/Shields, GSP/Koscheck, etc.
    test
  15. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

"There has never been an answer to throwing a guy on his back and driving fist and elbows to his face" - Chael Sonnen

Hmm...a triangle choke :dunno:
    test
  16. exothermic

yea but tbh nobody thought evans vs rampage was gona be gr8.... it was more everybody hoping rampage ko'd evans rather than anything else, evans was never going to go out there and slug with him

btw link me to that fight vivid cuz i dont even know who those guys are tbh hahaha
    test
  17. Vividescription

The fight with Evans/Rampage, never expected it to be an all out war. Their styles don't lend for that. I expected it to be methodical, and Evans would push the pace, but won't be able to finish. Shocked that he caught Rampage right off the bat, but that was the best moment of the fight for him.

Dustin Poirier vs Chan Sung Jung Fight Video - UFC on FUEL TV 3 - MAIN EVENT | FightVideoMMA - Mixed Martial Arts Videos, MMA Fight Videos, MMA News, MMA Shows, Video Clips... |

Probably one of the best fights I've seen this year.
    test
  18. exothermic

^^ ahh... u could of said the korean zombie :), didnt know his real name... but thx gonna watch while i eat my ice cream like a fat boy.. btw why hasnt zombie fought aldo yet for the title?
    test
  19. Vividescription

Haha nice..enjoy

Got used to calling him KZ..lol.

KZ should get the shot at Aldo, if he gets past Eric Koch. Personally, I think they should have Koch and KZ fight first for the shot, but Aldo/Koch were already inked to fight each other before Aldo's injury for 149 in Calgary. More than likely KZ will get the next shot afterwards..Koch and Aldo should fight in the 152 card with Penn/Macdonald, if possible. But if not, this should be the 4 way tourney.

Cub Swanson
    Eric Koch
    Korean Zombie
    Ricardo Lamas

If Aldo is out for too long, they should figure out how to match these guys up, and the winner will fight Aldo when he returns.
    test
  20. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

my thoughts are that silva will beat the fuck out of this dude in the first round. dont forget silva was very sickly in the first fight and most likely didnt have the usual energy he brings to fights.. sonnen isnt that good.. or at least not as good as he looked the first time around.. easy win for silva.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.