UFC 58 - USA vs. Canada (Mar. 4th)

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Conceited One, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

Let's see them predictions...can't wait for Saturday...

Rich Franklin Vs. David Loiseau
    - Rich Franklin (could go either way...hope Ace pulls this one off...needs to watch them elbows...i really hope this isn't stopped because of a cut...)

Georges St. Pierre Vs. BJ Penn
    - GSP (So hard to decide...two of my favorite fighters going at it...only going with GSP because he's been extremely dominant lately...he's been hot since his loss to Hughes...got a win over Dave Strasser in TKO...ran through Miller, Trigg and Sherk with ease...can never underestimate Penn though...he could easily win this as well...this is a tossup...could go either way...has all the potential for fight of the year...)

Nate Marquardt Vs. Joe Doerksen
    - Nate Marquardt (should be a good fight)

Mike Swick Vs. Steve Vigneault
    - Mike Swick (can he KO another under 30 seconds?)

Yves Edwards Vs. Mark Hominick
    - Yves Edwards (wooooooo...glad to see him back...one of my favorites...)

Rob MacDonald Vs. Jason Lambert
    - Rob MacDonald (not familiar with either...rob is 3-0...all 1st round stoppages...all lambert's losses are against good competition...he has more experience...argh...going with Rob..)

Tom Murphy Vs. Christophe Midoux
    - Tom Murphy (another one i'm not familiar with...murphy is 1-0..midoux has more experience...but...i dunno...i'm going with murphy)

Spencer Fisher Vs. Sam Stout
    - Spencer Fisher (glad to see him step up in Florian's spot...hope we get to see this one)

Sucks that Diego Sanchez and John Alessio got scraped...was looking forward to seeing Diego compete again..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.