[UFC 148] Silva / Sonnen Stare Down .gif

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by camel clutch, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

:funny: indeed.

Lombard could sub Sonnen, but his sloppy, T-Rex haymakers will only make him look foolish versus Anderson. Seriously, his arms too short to box with God.
    test
  2. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

Even then, I think Sonnen would outwork him the entire fight. Lombard's highest quality comp was Mousasi and Gono, and lost to both. Everyone else isn't even worthy of being in the top 30. I've been calling for Lombard to drop to WW for years..We will see though.
    test
  3. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

I'd favor Sonnen as well. Lombard isn't going to triangle anyone with those stubby ass legs. He could win by guillotine, or maybe get a takedown of his own. Chael isn't taken down often, but if Maia can manage to throw him, then the vastly superior Cuban judoka could land a throw as well.

Also, he's known to have some cardio problems. I'd say Sonnen has the best cardio at MW, and could break Hector's will.

It would take a drastic fucking change for him to fight at WW. He's short, but fucking HUGE and cuts a lot of weight. He should fight the other swollen midget in the MW division, Palhares.
    test
  4. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

Would love to see Palhares and Lombard..the battles of the stubbies..

For sure, Sonnen would outwork Lombard and can possibly gas out in the midst of it. Wouldn't be shocked.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.