UFC 145 PREDICTIONS THREAD (Get your picks in)

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Schaub got KTFOd
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  3. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  4. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

He got ended earlier than I expected. And props to Jones and Rashad...they fought a hella fight.
    test
  5. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Shad did better than I expected
    test
  6. DethStryque

Not me. I actually thought it would be a bit closer than it was. I knew Rashad would unveil and land his head kick, what I thought might happen more was Rashad's boxing and body punching and leg kicks...and I thought that Rashad would be the one taking Jones down. I knew Jones would use his kickboxing to setup takedowns on Rashad and I knew he wouldn't be able to do anything with Rashad other than gnp...and not much of that. Rashad proved me right yet again there.

But man. I never thought Jones would pull off ANY of those FLYING knees on Rashad because of the threat of being taken down and pummeled. Madd props to Jon for actually PULLING GUARD on Rashad. He answered--of his own volition, on his own accord--what would happen when he's put on his back.

His answer was:"I WILL STILL WIN". And he did.

Rashad should either take STRIKEFORCE LHW and MW gold or wait for Jones to bounce to HW. He should NOT try to take on Anderson at MW. Bad idea. Anderson's even better than Jones is.
    test
  7. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

In the championship fight, I feel both fighters could of done better. Rashad needed to be more active with his wrestling, and Jones needed that killer instinct; sick fight either way.
    test
  8. LungZzZ

1 last time, GREAT JOB EVERYONE! Don't forget to see where you are in the rankings here: RECORDS/RANKINGS

GOODLUCK COME MAY 5th, the PREDICTION THREAD will be out at least A WEEK BEFORE the event!
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

A big Thank you, LungZzZ.
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

didn't realize i voted for rothwell. go me!
    test
  11. LungZzZ

fucker ;), really nice pics man, I thought you had it for a second.
    test
  12. DethStryque

Special props to our resident gorgeous femme fatale MMA Queen. Glad to see that you watch MMA and take the sport seriously enough to know what you're talking about and know something about the fighters.

Ever consider taking up martial arts? Am I the only martial artist on this thread?
    test
  13. DethStryque

I delierately picked Ben in this one; I thought his experience vs higher caliber opposition would make all the difference here and it did. Schaub needs to either listen to his coaches or change training camp, because he should have done better overall than he has currently.
    test
  14. LungZzZ

WEEK 2 will be going up this Saturday guys, PM's will be sent when a thread is made!

UFC on FOX is next on our list, which I believe is headlined by Barry Vs Johnson.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.