Ufc 145 breakdown

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

I think he would do much better now. Lyoto's last win I can think of was against someone like 50 years old :p
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

his record is not as impressive, but his standup left rashad in the headlights. and do i have to remind you of the fight lol

here is rashads best moment

[​IMG]

here is how it ended lol

[​IMG]

i usually dont laugh at knockout victims but this is what he gets for tryna open his mouth and taunt machida 2 seconds before he got KTFO

[​IMG]
    test
  3. LungZzZ

Well I can tell you can post pictures. Naw, in all seriousness I remembered the fight, I didn't break it down into detail but let me break down what I said:

Here you can tell I don't think the fight went well for RASHAD AT ALL, I didn't break down if the jabs hurt rashad and which counters did what, but I figured sucked did justice.

For someone who watched Rashad regularly fight, you could see he didn't act like himself at all, looked scared.

Again giving Lyoto credit without jacking him off, this was a time Lyoto was literally Jon Jones, he had A LOT of hype behind him and IT REALLY looked like Rashad believed in Machidas hype more then his own.

These fights would be sick.
    test
  4. LungZzZ

I wouldn't mind a rematch; Evans held posture career wise, Lyoto's started slipping.

The unconventional urine drinker needs to worry about his brain cells though, he has been finished in quick succession his past couple losses.
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ye i aint feelin the pee pee drinkin shit but to each his own lol

his brain cells are fine im sure since he takes less punches and damage than anyone in the game.

i can see a rematch in the future. i still believe lyoto is one of the best and will beat rashad. i dont think it will be as dominant though but rashad still doesn't know how to react when he is technically overmatched

lyoto wasn't on "jon jones" status until after the rashad fight in my opinion. i saw him beat tough dudes convincingly but i dont think anyone saw a second round ko domination over the great rashad who just knocked out the legend liddell and beatdown forrest.
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i knew what the other post said i was actually reacting to this one and thought id get a reaction out of u by showing you how your favorite fighter got dropped :funny:
    test
  7. LungZzZ

Most people thought Lyoto was winning that fight and as a Rashad fan I remember it that way. The fact they were both perfect record holders really helped promotion wise as well.
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

maybe so, but none of them picked by ko.
    test
  9. LungZzZ

Dude I'm not willing to check up articles from the past but I'm even willing to make the bold assumption that, that was the general publics opinion, Lyoto by KO.
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i strongly disagree as lyoto was the UD kinda guy then. but ok
    test
  11. LungZzZ

He had just won by KO and the Machida ERA was literally being talked about. Joe Rogan even said Karate schools were going back into business lmao :p
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

joe rogan gets a lil excited sometimes. He called shane rollers right cross ko of some brazilian guy the greatest thing he's ever seen lol
    test
  13. LungZzZ

atm it was. He explains himself and the views of his very well on his show after the the fights.

I remember people were hating on him for saying Condit looked like he was winning going into round 5, and he had a great explanation to why at that moment he did and at this moment he doesn't.
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i do like rogan. at least he's better than goldberg. im just saying he gets a little excited when he sees surprise ko's from time to time.

idk if you know the ko im referring to but ive knocked out guys way better than that.
    test
  15. LungZzZ

Which KO are you referring to? the Condit over Rory fight? If so you actually interested me in watching that fight, I never witnessed it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.