U.S. Lancer Evolution / U.S. Lancer

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by mavrik..., Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mavrik...

mavrik... Lyrically Transparent ...

heyo' if you haven't seen the specs. on this car then you gotta peep em. is somethin like 275 hp. / 4wd / bla bla bla...it'll smoke a regular Suburu WRX no doubt. but i heard Suburu has a WRX STI comin' to tha states also...anyway peep the Lancer Evo!
    holla,mavrik.

P.S. - if i find the pics of the U.S. Evo i'll post em'... i'll also post some moded U.S. Lancers when i find tha pictures.
    test
  2. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

the mitsu evo will not get the wrx sti.....saw a whole show on them sunday morning on car and driver
    test
  3. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

LOL at this post.

Yeah Trey is right.

The only time the EVO took the STI is when the EVO ran a Boost controller. But there is already talk of an EVO running 12 flat with about 2g's of mods.

The STI is already out. Yeah its sick. Has more potential than a EVO. One cause of the bigger engine, and two because it is running on lower boost. Wait until you get a MBC on a STI and then we are talking about a 12 car. Actually with weight reduction and radials i think the STI can get pretty close to breaking into 12's. But i really doubt to see it. So add a TB exhaust, MBC, uppipe, blah blah...and you are running low 12s all day long as well....if not breaking into high 11's.

Oh yeah US lancer is gay as fuck.
    test
  4. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

I saw that too
    test
  5. mavrik...

mavrik... Lyrically Transparent ...

tru...i'm thinkin bout gettin a STI but they don't have any in my area yet. yeah, U.S. Lancer's run shit...lol 132HP ...prob. like 115 at the wheels...but i've seen some nice moded U.S. Lancers (look wise).
    test
  6. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

LOL@you man.. this is the shit i told you about this car

Muthafucka i swear.
    test
  7. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

[funny] ..get em
    test
  8. Celsius

Celsius Insert Penis Below

Dude neva said an evo could beat an sti he said a wrx....i just read car an drivers comparison on the cars it was pretty sick

they said the sti beats it on straight races but if there are turns the evo wins..they reccomened the evo..both look pretty nice tho

----------------- 0-60--------------------1/4-------overall rating(100)
    evo--------------5.0----------------136 @ 101---------------------91
    sti----------------4.6----------------132 @ 103---------------------88

thats what car an driver said
    test
  9. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

And no the EVO is not better than the STI. Esp, since most magazines never have a stock car to car comparison. Most mags thus far have had a modified EVO vs a STi and ran them against each other.

Never trust magazines. There are already better numbers than that. And i guarantee if i had a STI for a day i would get better numbers than car and driver CONSIDERING i had the same variables...i.e. weather, track conditions and what not as they did.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.