u look like...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Hellsing, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okwerdz

Okwerdz We have a The Saurus

yo yo, u look like a dick rider!

im glad you went to all the trouble to make a post about me. thanx for the promotion, next time put www.okwerdz.com in it.

holler
    test
  2. Hellsing

Hellsing bakahashinana-kyanaoranai

okwerdz.com
    man u look like ur really stupid.
    i doubt there is even a single person in the emceebattles.com forum that doesn't know u. ur on every post dropping links.
    how the fuck is it saying ur wack to people who all know u commercial.
    that's the weakest mc come back line on earth.
    "oh u came onto my own web site and said u hate me. thanks for the promotion, i was delighted."
    shut the fuck up!
    i haven't herd shit from okwerdz at the scribble jam. i missed that. i've only seen his street corner battles thus far must have been like 5 and that finals round with his white boyfriend he takes everywhere. which i couldn't stand like 2 legged stools.
    so fuck that!
    i can't believe u got this many riders on ur pubic parts just by dropping links all over the place.
    and i'm saying ur guilty of being wack until u can prove ur innocence.
    drop a link to one of ur best battles and i'll give that a look into.
    seriously i want to see what makes u so hot.
    so please drop a link to a good one of ur battles.
    test
  3. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

white boyfriend.....who are you talking about. And not liking someones music and going out of your way to tell people how wack he is are two different things. It would be different if you were like "I dont really feel okwerdz cause such and such reason" Thats not hating, thats your opinion and you have a right to have one. But all this jazz you talkin is weak and thats why you'll never be nuttin girlfriend. Respect earns respect. If you're a dick to everyone, no one will want to work witcha or hear your stuff. I get the feeling you've never rapped in front of people before and that you've never really written a real song. When you get some credibility maybe your hateration will at least be looked at differently. until then PEACE BITCH. go cook a thanksgiving dinner or something!!! (jus playin, but seriously eat a cock)
    test
  4. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

^^^^
    hahahahaha @ thanksgivin dinner.
    test
  5. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

EXACTLY....damn these kids..
    test
  6. Verbal Marksman

^^^
    Yea, pretty much. I don't know, I don't think that the lines are played out.

But I know that the fact that I've NEVER heard Franco or Juice say a "u look like" line and the fact that they are considered some of the illest battlers are not coincidental.
    test
  7. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

this would be one of those stupidest posts I have ever seen..

Hellsing u should just be the president of okwerdz fanclub coz its sofkkkkn obvious that u have a crush on him........................
    test
  8. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

you kinda look like p-diddy/your style was hella...shitty/I'm much more...witty-er/I'm about to come represent your city/ ---franco
    he used it as a crutch line and his delivery of it was amazing (this is in the video I sent you passwurdz where he serves Cervin), mocking the guys cadence while making it sound dope. I agree, though, this shit is played out. If you're ill you don't have to use this cliche shit, but it's funny once in awhile. "yeah talk about who I resemble, that's the oldest battle rap stencil"-jack cracker to deacon at scribble
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

You Look Like A Turd!
    test
  10. Hellsing

decent thought.
    hell yeah let me run that fuckin fanclub!
    hiihii.
    stratus i don't hate nobody.
    check all the posts i've made thus far.
    u probably wont find me saying he or she is wack or any of that such talk.
    i don't hate on nobody.
    but damn, i haven't herd a single cat on this site thus far that was worse then what i've herd from okwerdz thus far.
    true i've never written a complete song in my life.
    but performed live infront of people.
    i don't do shows, no. but i do freestyle. with friends it's just for the fun in games. i mean u mothafuckas don't play in the major leagues but u still say how the fuck did coby miss that basket right? or have ur own preferences in some cats rather then to others.
    okwerdz is the worse battle mc i've ever seen get this much love. there's a lil black kid in my school who gets just about as much love. and he's the worse battler down here. but he's a clown and everybody just likes him.
    and honestly as i said above. i just want to hear 1 dope battle he dropped.
    come on, just link me to a single 1. how come nobody can link me?
    name anybody i feel battle wise, juice, jakki, kaze-kun, adeem, blabla. and i'll link u to a dope battle or if i can't find it online. i'll quote an entire battle he did. or upload it myself.

"yeah talk about who I resemble, that's the oldest battle rap stencil" - where do i get that battle?
    EmceeGoddess u look like ur fucking mama, shut the fuck up.
    test
  11. Fatyl_Angel

Fatyl_Angel New Member

Y'all need to stop stressin about the "u look like" shit. The shit works period. it works for me in battles and it works for like 1000 more battle cats.
    test
  12. eNiGma

eNiGma boogie down..

whos was this forums last biggest fag..?

cause I vote hellsing to take his place..
    test
  13. Okwerdz

Okwerdz We have a The Saurus

ahhh fuck it one more plug for the hell of it....

www.okwerdz.com

holler!
    test
  14. Sahtyrickal

Sahtyrickal New Member

test
  15. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

hellsing, that battle hasn't been released yet, it's from scribble this past summer, jack cracker rips!
    test
  16. Hellsing

oh.
    the one juice was in? and didn't make it all through, which sucks another loss for juice.
    but it's good in a way because it shows how much more new talent is out there.
    still dyin to get my hands on some footage.
    test
  17. Sick-Witted

Sick-Witted LyriKILL Assassin

What's wrong wit U Look Like lines, as long as they're funny/ and or relevant, they're cool wit me

(One of my old U Look Like Lines)
    "First up why even approach me/
    When U Look Like a herpe-fried penis wit no teeth/
    Who deserves to die screaming in cold streams..."
    ~peace~
    test
  18. fozzit da leaky

fozzit da leaky Saucy MC

helsing it seems theres alot about hip hop thats not for you.. maybe its not for you..

even life.. maybe u should end that too

night
    test
  19. Verbal Marksman

^^^
    hahahahahaha That's fucked up, Fozz.
    test
  20. AgentofKarma

AgentofKarma New Member

hellsing....ur a real dumb, dumb bitch....

if you knew anything about hip hop music you would know that the origins of battling come from a game called "the dozens" in which people insult each other primarily based on their appearance... they go back and forth dozens of times, hence the name...this evolved into battling, its part of our culture, goddamn just stop listening to hip hop and go listen to whatever new bs trend you can leech onto...ur wack...to say that its "played out" makes you sound so, so, stupid...how the fuck can this be played out, when you battle someone you do it on instinct, and the point is to diss them , diss their appearance, their style, their flow whatever, you dont go into a battle thinking oh, i better not say this motherfucker shops in the big & husky section at wal-mart cuz "thats played out" wake up, grow up, shut the fuck up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.