u know this when...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by DjRemedy, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

I smoke with my mom & aunt more than anything.
    test
  2. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

lol i rather smoke with people, makes it more enjoyable especially with bitches, why the fuck do you want to sit at home and blaze by youself? I do smoke by myself, but if i can i call someone over or just bounce over there
    test
  3. DjRemedy

DjRemedy New Member

hahah tru yo people are taking this shit to the heart doggy it was a simple statement
    test
  4. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I smoke alone whenever possible. I don't feel comfortable enough with most people. Plus, my mates roll their shit with tobacco, which I hate. They're all primarily cigarette smokers, and I cannot stand that crap. Tastes ass and gives me a rough, nasty high that makes me feel like I've fallen asleep with my clothes on and am going home at noon the next day. Fuck that.
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

^a couple of my boys do that too.

but i like smoking with myself more sometimes than with other people, because all my friends are bums or just never have weed, so i'm smoking them up, and fuck that, i want to get high. why smoke with 3 other people and not get as high as i could by myself.

and you got to be an idiot to get fucked up in any way off weed just cuz you smoke alone.
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i smoke when i got trees.. if someones with me, cool, if not, blaze it myself--

cant say i ever thought bout suicide by smoking solo..

though i do like smokin more with n1gs then solo, me myself n i are coo too
    test
  7. varun2121

varun2121 Boryokudan

hell no
    i smoke alone all the time and im not an addict
    i merely seem to enjoy solitude..

ok i lied.. im addicted
    so what.. sue me...
    test
  8. Jordan Black

Jordan Black Escomania®

i'll smoke a joint or a few bowl hits when im alone....if i got like an ounce i'd smoke wit somebody
    test
  9. Neo2k3

Neo2k3 Alcaholic

Smoking alone is much better cuz if you with other ppl they may fuck up your high by doing stupid shit. Which happens where Im from they will start fighting or doing really dumb shit like going to walgreens and knocking down the big Parfume Stands. Plus smoking alone you will get higher and you'll be able to dish out some ill beats or something.
    test
  10. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

You don't get addicted to weed... not physically.

When I smoke with my boys, sweets to the dome is fine. I'm looking to get thrown.

But I also like to puff a pipe by myself. I'll pack a bit of dro and I'll sit in the back and just chill, listening to some music or sometimes just the birds when its early morning. When I get high like that, it's more like getting back in tune with myself, no outside voices and shit, and I can just sit and contemplate, and enjoy being high.
    test
  11. Inky D

Inky D MASH OUT WHITEBOYS

No, you don't get straight fucking STONED, alone, cause that opens you up to anything that comes to mind and there's no social restraint, cause you're alone.

But getting moderately high alone is dope, or as Hendrix said it .. "Not quite stoned, but beautiful."
    test
  12. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Lol... getting stoned alone isn't like getting plastered alone.

You don't decide to like inflict harm on yourself because you're stoned. You're like, fuck that I don't want to hurt myself. You get really introverted and aware of your surroundings. You don't 'lose control' because you get high and decide to jump off a bridge. You just get real real chill.

Now I don't know if I'd smoke a bowl at the edge of some high mountain, because smoking does dull your reaction time and I might slip off the cliff. But I wouldn't think to myself hey I can fly. I still have my faculties about me.
    test
  13. MiC DonE12

MiC DonE12 Should i give a Fuck?

fuck u, i smoke when i wanna
    test
  14. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

ya ive been finding myself doin that alot lately lol..ive been coppin every day..
    test
  15. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I'm saying... Last time I smoked cats were arguing about shit and getting all pissy. And another time there were these bitches in the room who weren't smoking, sniping and making comments about us because we were smoking. They came with us, knowing we were going for the sole purpose of smoking. Bitches fucked up my high something terrible. Never been more paranoid in my life.
    test
  16. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

word up...i hate those typa girls bro...i was chillin in my boys whip and we were pickin up these 2 hoes..and they came in and i was soo fuckin cracked out...and they were actin madd gay ..like fuckin my high up and shit ..i was so madd...
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i understand what hes saying

its true

as long as you can honestly say that you dont "need" to get high at any given time, then your ok....

but thats the thing with weed, its not physically addicting, its just mentally(habitually) addicting, so the more you do it the more your body gets into a habit of being high, so whenever you are not high your body tries to convince you that you should be....

one example of that is how most pot heads feel the need to get high while doing an activity such as going to a movie, or going to the park, or snowboarding etc etc....

Basically you know youre addicted if you have to ask yourself if you think your addicted....it means you prolly have a problem
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.