u guys claim to be the hub of battle rap fans yet say ur embarassed to watch it? f-ck wrong witchu?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TheRealDetour, Jun 15, 2013.

1. ChoKonMiWang

ChoKonMiWang Member

idk whats more pathetic, people denying their love for battle rap or RM posters thinkin their opinnions is relivent lol
    test
  2. ChoKonMiWang

ChoKonMiWang Member

your hating on somebody for tryin to make money? that aint real shit
    test
  3. festeelerfan

festeelerfan multifaceted lacerator

You messed up the math there, it would be 150/80000, which is less than 1%
    test
  4. iAmAchilles

iAmAchilles disrespectful nigguh

bwahahahaha bad posters mad cus i negged them back in the day, still vying for daddys attention :yummy:
    test
  5. iAmAchilles

do they use commas instead of decimals in canadia?
    test
  6. iAmAchilles

4000 posts fucc niggers, get off my cock
    test
  7. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

the audio was shitty thanks to xtra fuckin it up somehow...u can't hear me say what my twitter is...only way u see what it is, is if u see the annotation box, which only shows up on an actual computer...

about 68-70% of the views on that battle are from mobile devices...meaning only bout 14k of that 74k actually saw what my twitter name is...

that's still a small percentage, true, but for that matter rex got like 14k followers an 15,000,000 views, so he only has a very very small amount of twitter followers compared to his views...

lol I love watchin u guys try to argue business on a subject u know nothing of the business about...it's like watchin a second grader try to explain the laws of physics...terribly inaccurate, but still makes u say "awww look at him try its so adorable"...
    test
  8. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

You don't seem knowledgeable in any subject.
    test
  9. Thedude710

Thedude710 Active Member

No you're wrong on so many levels, not even going into it...
    test
  10. philadelphiaLAW

philadelphiaLAW Active Member

when you are 60 years old collecting minimal benefits from the government...this will make sense to you
    test
  11. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

test
  12. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

This needs to be quoted once more.
    test
  13. HASH WEDNESDAY

HASH WEDNESDAY Member

if there were legit battles in bmore or philly id go n support every chance i get, i dont tell ppl about watchin battles n if i was a no name battler itd be embarassing as fuck if your gf's rents are like 'sooo i hear youre a battle...rapper?' lol
    test
  14. Soliloquy

Soliloquy rap game tilda swinton

i cringed irl
    test
  15. MikeHonchoHisself

MikeHonchoHisself New Member

First thing is I dont know who says their embarrassed to watch battle rap. I havent heard that before, If thats the case its probly a small minority and their probly older , geek types whose friends all like MAgic and WOW and shit like that and one of them also likes battle rap but it doesnt fit within their circle so it might be embarrassing for him to admit it. Thats about it .

Secondly, in your quote here you state 14k heard your twitter and you got 150 followers off of it which aint bad compared to Trex's 14k followers out of 15 mil. views. Honestly this is a poor comparison. seeing as 1, you probly already had a the majority of followers prior to the battle, depending on how long you had the twitter account. BUt im sure you got most of them once you opened the account and started adding friends and family and shit like that.

Then the Trex thing, its not like it 15mil. new viewers. So if he had 2 or 3 k followers at first then had a 500k view battle his followers probly tripled of gaining the new fans and what not. The every battle after that which hit oker 500 k was most of the same fans, so you cant expect his followers to keep doubling. But yours should've gone up considerably seeing as it was your first exposure to a large amount of viewers. Ive never seen your battles but All im saying is I wouldnt compare myself to TREX based off of the numbers you put up earlier, It just doesnt add up.
    test
  16. BruthaSmith

BruthaSmith Member

BODY! </thread>
    test
  17. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

you don't post here really , it gets said all the time last year or 2 ... used to not be like that at all here ... it used be threads like what battles should i show my friends to try to get them into battle rap ?? threads .. where as now its threads like , do you have any friends you admit you like battle rap to ??

it really seems like theres a new type of fan of battle rap , a really self conscious image concerned wave of overly negative dickheads that do nothing but talk shit to eachother cause they hate there own lives

and fools like soliloquy cat above me , cringing at "supporting the movement / culture" , which used to be a pretty common thing said and done around here
    test
  18. MikeHonchoHisself

MikeHonchoHisself New Member

True ive only been coming to this site for the last couple months and just recently decided to register, I haven't really seen people on here say there embarrassed to like battle rap tho. GUess it was before, like you said. As far as my friends and shit like that, nobodies embarrassed to like it or say they like it. Its also been said that Battle rap is like the mainstreams entertainment, Its liked from From Hip hop artists to like NBA players as well. So i really dont understand why people would be embarrassed to like it.
    test
  19. KinCalm

KinCalm Active Member

lol
    test
  20. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

Yo @TheRealDetour , hip-hop is life and life is full of naysayers. You will learn to embrace them and make them work for you. Make lemonade out of lemons. Now you know you were lied to about RM. That's what's great about hip-hop. When one avenue is blocked by haters or such, there are plenty of other avenues. One last thing, homie, there are tons of peeps who visit this site and don't spread hatred on the posts.
    test