u guys claim to be the hub of battle rap fans yet say ur embarassed to watch it? f-ck wrong witchu?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TheRealDetour, Jun 15, 2013.

1. iAmAchilles

iAmAchilles disrespectful nigguh

rap battles are my life !!
    test
  2. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

i get that totally, just not the embarrassment factor...
    test
  3. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

If Jesus himself came back and told detour he sucked he would call him a troll. Hes that fucking delusional. I wonder what its like to have 0 societal perception and the uncanny ability to ignore statistics and numbers that proves he's garbage. Diz took a big dump on his head and he just plugs his nose and pretends he doesn't smell it . Unbelievable . What a sorry cunt.
    test
  4. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I don't think I've felt embarrassment for like 5 years now.

The fuck it gene just took over at some point and I just stopped caring.
    test
  5. krispyB

krispyB New Member

why does detour care about this anyway? even if folks weren't embarrassed to talk about rap battles, what legit battle fan would openly praise a detour battle?
    test
  6. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

Nine minutes huh?

All freestyle!

Either that or preparation isn't work.

In these fantasies of yours, why is getting travel costs + a couple hundred dollars "even better" than getting 5,000?

Jesus, these posts of yours are putting it all into perspective - battle rap is incredibly embarrassing. When you get $200 for your six minutes of work, do you then do the accounting for that amount as though it were a full time job and imagine that your yearly income is several million dollars rather than one thousand dollars?
    test
  7. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

"Embarrassed" might be a bit of an exaggeration, tbf

It's not that serious. It's more like a guilty pleasure that I stopped talking to people about cuz they don't get it.
    test
  8. ErnestoVazquez

ErnestoVazquez Member

i thought this thread had potential, but if you guys are going to sit here and act like mma is less socially acceptable than battle rap in terms of typical conversations between grown men go, then clearly we are not using common sense and we are more interested in justifying our own personal perspectives than having an open minded discussion.

when they start playing battle rap at bars to lure us in, ill be willing to entertain the bullshit you cats are on.
    test
  9. nocontrollingme

nocontrollingme I Control Everything

still waiting cuz
    test
  10. Neanderthol

Neanderthol Well-Known Member

yea-I agree wit the op in a general sense alltho I no longer possess the emotion of embarassment (too old to giveafuck anymore)

I will say this tho: I will no longer try to hip anyone to battles (whether hip-hop heads or not)
    nor will I debate the merit of battles with someone from another battle era(fan-wise:freestyle vs written,beat vs no beat, so-called same cadence vs spastic rhythmlessness zzzzzzzzzzzz)
    test
  11. TheRealDetour

i'll respond to this when u actually read what i said an realize that isn't what i said...

an there's quite a few legitimate battle rap fans that watch my shit an enjoy it lol...

just cuz ur not one of em doesn't really make any difference to me or anyone else...
    test
  12. VanillaNigga

Really? Cause you only have 150 followers on Twitter and the recap from your last battle had 0 replies. I'm pretty sure your "fans" are Detour.
    test
  13. TheRealDetour

i don't be on twitter like that...an even at that, there's 150 fans for u...dumbass...
    test
  14. VanillaNigga

That's fucking terrible lmao
    HFK even has more fans than though
    Fingaz has more fans than you hahahahhahahaha

Low tier is as low tier does
    test
  15. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Not surprising, after this forum though.
    You are by the way the lamest, unfunniest, most lifeless motherfucker ever. I can feel your sadness through the screen. And it's not a joke. I legit know how sad you are.

Fucked up that the lay-out change removed you from my ignore list. I couldn't see any one of your negs lol, little loser.

Good luck repping yourself with your other 25 accounts, what a life. Cornball :alliknowisthat:
    test
  16. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

iamchilles is confirmed grainsbone/shameless/typicalrmuser/know the ledge/johnjohn41/stupiddetector

what up gasp
    test
  17. TheRealDetour

they also started out in a league with over 100k subscribers u idiot...I'm sure if I was from ontario or toronto or whatever I woulda started in that same league an it would be a different story...just so happens I started in colorado where there's not a league pulling a minimum of 50k view per battle...

ur confusing the fans an views a league draws with rap skill an anything that has to do with a battle rapper themselves...just to make sure u understand since ur obviously kinda slow, even if only 1/100 people enjoy ur battles, if ur league pulls u 50k views on a battle u got 500 fans...u can be good enough that 1/3 people enjoy ur battles, but if ur league is only pullin 500 views per battle (like xtras league colorado rap) then ur still only gettin 130 fans...

views come predominantly from leagues an more views equals more viewers equals more fans...simple business my good man....
    test
  18. VanillaNigga

Whoa...no way in hell am I gonna read all that psychobabble faggotry. Get past 50k views by yourself before quoting me again titty boy
    test
  19. VanillaNigga

Detours looking mad right now
    He's smoking crack and railing meth at his pad right now
    He wishs he had the same popularity as Pat Stay sooooooo BAD right now
    test
  20. Notsure

Notsure Well-Known Member

But your battle with Rex has 80k views in a 500 view-league (spoiler - it's moreso about names than leagues, you idiot)

Since you're writing paragraphs with imaginary statistics and finishing it off with "simple business" (do you have a degree in anything?), here go some more stats:

Stats:
    - You have 150 twitter followers

- You claim to "not be on twitter like that", but in your biggest battle ever (only one I ever saw), with 80k views, the first words out your mouth is "Follow me on twitter OR BISHOP WILL EAT UR GERMAN SHEPHERD HAHALOLZ"

Stats:
    - Out of 80 000 chances to follow you on twitter, this accumulated into 150 followers, meaning;
    80 000 / 150 = 0,18% of those viewers bothered to follow you on twitter

Stats:
    0,18% is less than 1/3 (33%)

Stats:
    0,18% is actually not even close to 1/3

Simple business
    test