u guys claim to be the hub of battle rap fans yet say ur embarassed to watch it? f-ck wrong witchu?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TheRealDetour, Jun 15, 2013.

1. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

for real...I see this shit all the time on here...talkin bout how much RM matters in the world of battle rap, act like if ur not approved here then ur a nobody, yet kats go on to say they'd be embarrassed to admit to people they watch it, embarrassed to admit they do it, etc...

it's an artform...puff daddy an busta rhymes an ciroc weren't embarrassed to be associated with it...BET isn't embarrassed to be associated with it...bow wow ain't embarrassed to be associated with it...beyond which, there's no reason for it to be embarrassing lol...

to say u'd be embarrassed to admit ur a battle rapper or watch battle rap is just like wtf...if ur one of the people who feels that way u should slap urself...real shit...claim u support the movement then u do nothing but talk shit about it when the subject comes up namean...

i'm sure u'll be in here tellin me how much u think I suck an 9834759384759 random hateful comments, but i'm just sayin, it's retarded to watch the shit an see how legitimate of an artform an a movement it is, then say u'd be embarrassed to admit ur involved...
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

why do you even try brah?
    test
  3. DancesWithCock

DancesWithCock Active Member

5real Detour, find something else to do with your life. Rapmusic.com isn't working out well for you.
    test
  4. TheRealDetour

try what? posting on here or battle rapping? I posted this cuz it's true...I could care less if the kats here agree with it...i'm an opinionated person...sue me...
    test
  5. adam b free

adam b free Member

you corny bruh
    test
  6. TheRealDetour

ur name is danceswithcock...i'm not gonna listen to anything u have to say, honestly...
    test
  7. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

who the fuck is embarassed to admit they a battle rapper?

the only one who should be is _______ anybody wanna fill in the blank
    test
  8. DancesWithCock

Bro with the time you're spending on here you could've been collecting a pretty dope stamp collection or something. I'm just saying that maybe rapmusic.com isn't the most constructive way to spend your time.
    test
  9. TheRealDetour

there were two dudes in the other thread (one of em was u I believe) sayin if they were battle rappers they'd be embarrassed to tell anyone...

jesus christ u guys just talk out ur asses without bothering to make sure anything ur saying is even halfway true lmao...it's hilarious to watch sometimes...

can't help but notice nobody wants to actually address the point I made...when nobody can address ur point it's a good sign u hit the nail on the head...
    test
  10. SpecialOhEmPics

i think theres a place for everybody in battle rap just like any sport different levels

uve said u think ur really good and dont plan on changing anything, just being the same you
    u clearly look for attention on here hard, the other red posters just act normal man

1 example is step easy he dont post his battles in threads he calls "check out this awsome battle"
    accepts what ppl say about him, admits his flaws n that dude is as good as it gets mid tier, and that should be proof enough for u to know ur bottom tier. u argue with people about their opinion
    but at the same time ur reaching hard to get ppls opinions in the first place... u do it to urself
    test
  11. TheRealDetour

ur name is danceswithcock...an while being on here I've also been filming blogs, setting up a july event, promoting my music, rehearsing for the battle tonight, eating lunch, etc...

u know it's possible to multitask...right?
    test
  12. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

Lmao @ OP not even seeing it that battlers exactly like him has made battling embarrassing.

Also dead @ the fact he was that mad at my comment in the last thread that he started a whole new thread about it...pussy throbbing and slamming the keyboard on his 2001 Dell . Truth hurts vagina juice get over it. Youre a viewless proving grounds battler with the appeal of chloe kardashian standing next to her sisters.

This ain't your lane, we already have Cadalack Ron
    test
  13. SpecialOhEmPics

the point u "made" was blaberring about battlers being embarassed to admit they are battlers

something ive never heared of.. or any1 else here. wtf u talkin about for real
    test
  14. TheRealDetour

u keep sayin I told u i'm never gonna try an improve on anything...110% false...never said that, or anything close to it...

otherwise, this thread isn't about whether i'm a good battle rapper...how bout u address the fucking point of the thread if ur gonna post in it...

u say i'm egotistical, but I'm not here to talk about me, i'm talkin bout why kats are embarrassed to admit they like battle rap, which is a pretty well-spread opinion by posters here...

stop makin this post about me an address the point or go post in another thread...
    test
  15. TheRealDetour

wow ur fuckin dumb lol...

read the post again idiot...

"why are u guys embarrassed to admit ur fans"

I mentioned that people said they'd be embarrassed to admit they battle rapped IF they did, not that battle rappers are embarrassed to do it...

u can't be that fuckin stupid...I mean, u just can't...can u?
    test
  16. SpecialOhEmPics

u wrote 4 paragraphs. one was about how we think you suck

a quarter of ur post is about u sucking, dont tell me i ain't responding to it
    Who is embarassed to admit they are a battler? tell us
    test
  17. DancesWithCock

You weren't multitasking though, you just had the website in a different tab on your personal computer. I'm saying in the time you spent thinking up and typing out your thousands of posts, and reading the thousands of comments you could've been doing other things in a place where internet people don't call you a faggot.
    test
  18. SpecialOhEmPics

lol what a faggot. In a hypothetical irrelevant made up scenario where fans we're to reverse roles and become battlers, the ones they are fans of, they would now be embarassed to be the ones they once admired themselves.

again what a faggot. why u thinking about this imaginary shit and thinking anyone cares
    test
  19. SpecialOhEmPics

if I was a battler i wouldn't be embarassed

if i was detour I would be. maybe thats what he ment
    test
  20. TheRealDetour

what the fuck are u talkin bout special? do u have a mental disorder?

I've seen countless people say they're embarrassed to be fans of it...

once again u can't be that stupid, I refuse to believe it yo...smmfh...

ur deflecting off the point of the post cuz u can't argue against it lol...

kats say they're embarrassed to be fans an would be even more to do it...

battlers don't say they're embarrassed, u guys say they should be...

that's my point...it makes no sense...u got the comprehension of a preschooler...
    test