U give poems to girls you like?

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Lights Out, Oct 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lights Out

Lights Out Yo Pops Dont Like Me

over the last to days in school i wrote two poems and put them into this girl bag so that when she took out her books maybe in school or at home she would read them, and know how i feel

There like real reveling poems, you'll ever done shit like that?
    test
  2. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

lol i use to stick them in there lockers and shit. But i never put my name on it. Too scared that they might show it around the damn school or something and make fun of my ass lol
    test
  3. lpoet

lpoet POET

haha....^i dont think i have ever read a love joint by u
    test
  4. Deficiency

Deficiency True Poetical Emcee

yeah i do this.. I remember a few years ago... There was this girl that i liked and wanted to get with... and i wrote poetry about her.. and I showed her them... and she would be all like "awww, that's so sweet! I love them!" and shit like that... and I remember another girl.. a couple years ago.. i wrote a poem about her too, and I wanted her to read it.. so I gave the poem to a person that I know.. to give it to her.. because, I was too scared to give it to her myself.. and she said she liked it. But these 2 girls that I just talked about.. never got with me... but, oh well... fuck em'. Recently, I think in late september... I wrote a poem about a girl that i've been too nervous to go up to and I've had my eyes on for over a year now.. I don't know if i will show the poem to her.. I might if I feel like it would be the right time or something... I posted this poem in the realm alittle back... it is called "sauphia"
    test
  5. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

hmmm... i think i would never do this.. less you were like really really somethin special.. if i did give a poem to you it would have to be for a hell of a lot more than to jus get some pussy.. ive never done this.. an i would not do this as some stupid crush shit this would be after ive gotten to know you & youve gotten to know me.. an to answer your question ive never done this..
    test
  6. illpoetical

illpoetical raising the bar everyday

i give them to my girl a lot, but not too much because i don't want her to get spoiled, but yeah they'll love it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.