-Type, or Write?-

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by RealMS, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

ohh I hate my handwriting... I need help haha
    test
  2. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

just whatever is around...if im in front of a computer, usually i'll type it, but if a computer isnt handy...like last night...wrote my shit on a napkin.
    one
    test
  3. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^napkins, I never got that needy-too small lol but hey, whatever floats your boat,

to MisterE, maybe I should scan a rough draft of one of my pieces and post that, let you see if it changes your opinion of your own handwriting lol (rough drafts only now)
    test
  4. MC Radical

MC Radical twitter.com/TheLastHero69

I used to type up poetry, but for some reason it doesnt have the same feel to it as when you write it yourself.
    test
  5. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

I use...a

bic 25cent pen and the cheapest notebook you can find at your local walmart or an affiliated store of your choice...
    test
  6. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Pen and paper..definitely pen and paper.
    test
  7. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

im startin to write write more in a empty notebook i have...and yes...there is definatley somethin more genuine about written pieces...im also printin out all the work ive put up on here...and puttin it in that notebook as well...gonna start a collection, cuz then it'll always be there to look back upon, and i be like...wtf was i thinkin, damn, this some deep shit...yea lol
    one
    test
  8. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^I thought about goin thru a search on here and print out everything I ever wrote, because half the time it'll be a rough draft that I use and type it in the realm, and I usually rewrite all of my rough drafts into a finished piece, but lately I been throwin my rough drafts away-too much paper on my bottom shelf lol.

Then I got 4 binders in my closet, a box of old stuff I dare not look back to, and stuff I keep in my class binder incase I need some inspiration....I don't want to lose all of it when I move out...

I used to write in notebooks, but I'm always running out and having to buy more, it just stacks up and looks messy. So I use looseleaf lol the most.

& to AF, I can't stand bic pens anymore, they run out and I gotta shake it to get it back, when its full! I use a lead pen.
    test
  9. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

i love me some bic pens...i think they write very well...a nice smooth line...yea...
    one
    test
  10. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

Louddddddddddd Noisssssssssessssssss!!!!!!!!!
    test
  11. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Do that. It is a great experience to look back on.

I haven't written in a long time. I want to start doing it again. I have lots of "stories" to tell.

But anyways...I have notebooks and notebooks and I notice if I have misplaced one piece somewhere. I am trying to transfer all my stuff into binded handmade paper 'journals'.
    test
  12. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

yea...4 real though...my mom has an entire collection of stuff i did in middle school...now im keepin my own collection...cuz well...im livin on my own, and moms not there to collect it, lol...and i just started actually writing writing again...and i feel like im diggin through layer by layer of built up...condensed...idle thoughts...and its been trippin me out how much emotion i've been havin these last couple of days...but alot of shits been happenin as well...think i have alot of writing coming soon lol.
    one
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.