TYLER, THE CREATOR - Goblin

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ghostofmooks, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

[​IMG]

FULL ALBUM LINK: Hulkshare.com Ty- (2cd deluxe coadgame).rar

1. "Goblin" 6:48 - Hulkshare.com 101-tyler_the_creator-goblin-coadgame.mp3
    2. "Yonkers" 4:11 - Hulkshare.com 102-tyler_the_creator-yonkers-coadgame.mp3
    3. "Radicals" 7:18 - Hulkshare.com 103-tyler_the_creator-radicals-coadgame.mp3
    4. "She" (featuring Frank Ocean) 4:13 - Hulkshare.com 104-tyler_the_creator-she_feat._frank_ocean-coadgame.mp3
    5. "Transylvania" (produced by Left Brain) 3:12 - Hulkshare.com 105-tyler_the_creator-transylvania-coadgame.mp3
    6. "Nightmare" 5:22 - Hulkshare.com 106-tyler_the_creator-nightmare-coadgame.mp3
    7. "Tron Cat" 4:15 - Hulkshare.com 107-tyler_the_creator-tron_cat-coadgame.mp3
    8. "Her" 3:31 - Hulkshare.com 108-tyler_the_creator-her-coadgame.mp3
    9. "Sandwitches" (featuring Hodgy Beats) 4:51 - Hulkshare.com 109-tyler_the_creator-sandwitches_feat._hodgy_beats-coadgame.mp3
    10. "Fish" 6:19 - Hulkshare.com 110-tyler_the_creator-fish_-_boppin_bitch-coadgame.mp3
    11. "Analog" (featuring Hodgy Beats) 2:54 - Hulkshare.com 111-tyler_the_creator-analog_feat._hodgy_beats-coadgame.mp3
    12. "Bitch Suck Dick" (featuring Jasper Dolphin & Taco) 3:36 - Hulkshare.com 112-tyler_the_creator-bitch_suck___feat._jasper_dolphin_and_taco_bennett-coadgame.mp3
    13. "Window" (featuring Domo Genesis, Frank Ocean, Hodgy Beats & Mike G) 8:00 - Hulkshare.com 113-tyler_the_creator-window_feat._domo_genesis_mike_g_hodgy_beats_and_frank_ocean-coadgame.mp3
    14. "AU79" 3:40 - Hulkshare.com 114-tyler_the_creator-au79-coadgame.mp3
    15. "Golden" 5:43 - Hulkshare.com 115-tyler_the_creator-golden-coadgame.mp3

Bonus CD

16. "Burger" (featuring Hodgy Beats) 3:49 -
    Hulkshare.com 201-tyler_the_creator-burger_feat._hodgy_beats-coadgame.mp3
    17. "Untitled 63" 1:06 - Hulkshare.com 202-tyler_the_creator-untitled_63-coadgame.mp3
    18. "Steak Sauce" 3:22 - Hulkshare.com 203-tyler_the_creator-steak_sauce-coadgame.mp3
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

word @ the bonus tracks
    test
  3. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Can't wait to listen to this!
    test
  4. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

I put up links to every track so you wouldnt have to
    test
  5. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

test
  6. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

1. "Goblin" 6:48
    2. "Yonkers" 4:11
    3. "Radicals" 7:18
    4. "She" (featuring Frank Ocean) 4:13

test
  7. MC_Paste

MC_Paste

thanks dude
    test
  8. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

this albums got a sick slugging percentage but a not so hot on base percentage lol. the hot tracks are off the wall bonkers, but theres a lot of filler
    test
  9. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I was a tad disappoint on this
    test
  10. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

^ yeah.. Woulda been a lot better with Earl on it.. But some tracks go hard, still
    test
  11. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

I wrote a quick album review:
    Tyler, The Creator – Goblin (Album Preview) | C.O.A.D Game

While some people are heralding him the savior of hip-hop or the prince of the new wave of MCs; others are already saying his buzz has peaked & have written him & his WolfGang off as trends. Beneath all the media attention, overwhelming online presence and critiques & co-signs from just about everyone, Odd Future has managed to produce some good (and sometimes great) independent hip-hop & R&B. Music with content so dark & introspective, beats so unique & unconventional it would usually be relegated to a certain niche genre: underground, horror-core, emo…Although I’ve seen OFWGKTA music labelled all those & more, their crew transcends the pigeon-holing & has got the attention of young listeners & taste-makers worldwide. With his second album, Tyler writes 18 tracks filled with more of the imagery & wordplay he gave on Bastard but I feel the beat selection is more varied & the post-production, interludes etc are markedly better. The only low-light of the LP for me are the features from the other Odd Future members, who I didn’t feel could keep up with Tyler on their tracks, the exception being Frank Ocean. He absolutely smashed both his spots, especially She & has a great mixtape of his own called Nostalgia available for free DL. I’ve included the youtube link for my favourite cut, Tron Cat and the MP3 for a few others. You can cop the album on Tuesday.
    test
  12. Outsider

Outsider Member

a few of these fools were at a party yesterday in LA smoking mad trees
    test
  13. GordonGekko

GordonGekko New Member

Is it worth checking out? I've heard a couple of leaks which are ok...
    test
  14. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

mp3s, zips, youtube links, & an album review...
    would you like me to come over & press play for you as well?

[​IMG]
    test
  15. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

loooooooooool
    test
  16. numinous

numinous nu'sance, since '99.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
    test
  17. Pillsman

Pillsman Pill Collector

damn man pretty disappointed in this one considering all the hype around it, maybe 2 standout tracks for me besides Yonkers

i didn't want to download it cause I kept hearing it about this guy from all the hipsters in town

actually i'm kinda glad this was disappointing so they can shut up

Yonkers is still a great track though, the video is great also I can't take that away

i got respect for this dude producing it himself and writing the lyrics on some Doom shit
    test
  18. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Yeahh I've listened to about half of it so far and none of it's really fucking with Yonkers..but I hope the rest of the CD will be dope too =/ ^
    test
  19. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

bout to check this shit out
    test
  20. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

Ehhh the album really wasn't that great..I'd probably give it 3.5 stars. I was really hoping it would be way better..none of the songs even come close to fucking with Yonkers, except maybe Golden. Sandwitches, Burger, Nightmare, Tron Cat, and Goblin are tight though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.