two words...I'm gone

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by Bar nigga, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

i'm calling this internet sh1t quits...i'm 27 now

i'm gettin too old for this sh1t(no danny glover) , since '05 i been posting on this website, sometimes while i was at the crib smokin some of that ignant ass kush...or a majority of the time on my cellphone just passin time...this sh1t was all the social networkin i needed. i posted every now and then...ya boy never averaged more than about 4 posts a day.

i'd drop a couple freestyles..let a few racists have it for saying racist sh1t. spit science to you all about how these are the last days. typical pass the time sh1t. u know? but its time to move on. i preached the good word about these days and whats to come. my job is done here

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY CYPHER NIGGAZ. I SWEAR TO GOD YA'LL REALLY HELD THIS sh1t DOWN, CONSISTENTLY.

6ftground, mr.redeyez, CaTchW0n, Gen The God, J. Keeper, tbone, Sir Bustalot, Jai-Z, JASON ANTHONY, Ignorant..and anyone else i left off....all ya'll keep ya faces up.

everything i spit on here is real life. these freewrite cypher's i made are just diaries my niggaz. i salute each and everyone of ya'll.

i'm gonna drop one more rap in the cypher, maybe in the next day or so...whenever i have time and remember too. and i'm done after that.

black is beautiful. power to the people. and may God's blessings be bestowed upon all races and creeds....

stay ready
    test
  2. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

You will be missed, bruh. Your exodus will not go unnoticed.

Honestly... you should have keyed something up before leaving.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Will be lookin out for that exodus rap!!

Shalom Brethren
    test
  4. Gen The God

Gen The God The Life or Death Poet

It's been real my nigga, salute!
    test
  5. patrown

patrown student for life

damn never thought i'd see the day. stay up.
    test
  6. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Stay up and keep pushing
    test
  7. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

Soldiers till the end...it has been fun homie...we shared real life ish...but last friday night while coming out the hood bar in cincinnati my brother got shot at three times..(i could see him doing Neo with the bullets) but the third shot hit him in the arm broke it clean..it must have been a fourfive..he got his chain stole..(niggaz still doing that..lol) and a gun butt to the head...funny thing is he's been going to that hood bar since forever...I got 10yrs on you dogg..lol..and this is a past time thing for me too...but my brother made it out alive and doing fine...my hood is going to hell slowly...all i can do is pray...well nigga..if you get bored come back and bless the spot...1

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.