two words...I'm gone

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Bar nigga, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

i'm calling this internet sh1t quits...i'm 27 now

i'm gettin too old for this sh1t(no danny glover) , since '05 i been posting on this website, sometimes while i was at the crib smokin some ignant ass kush...or on my cellphone just passin time...this sh1t was all the social networkin i needed. i posted every now and then...ya boy never averaged more than about 4 posts a day.

i'd drop a couple freestyles..let a few racists have it for saying racist sh1t. spit science to you all about how these are the last days. typical pass the time sh1t. u know? but its time to move on. i preached the good word about these days and whats to come. my job is done here.

shout out to all my INTROSPECTRUM niggaz, crackers, jews, wops, arabs, chinamen...all of ya'll. this is in no particular order

alias3000- keep ya face up and 10 toes on the ground. my fellow conspiracy brotha. real recognize real and i see u my nigga. stay ready. salute

lyrical- u already know. i just posted in that ron paul thread lol
    you my wigga, hands down. take care of them black biracial kids you got. dont let the world consume them mentally. keep them level headed, and fully aware of their heritage. salute

SIZZLA- u ole "what's today's mathmatics God?" lookin ass nigga. lol naw sizzla i respect you in the utmost. you drop science and your faith shines bright. salute

TheBigPayback- my nigga bigpayback....stay righteous, and stay ready my nigga.

Sir Bustalot- busta i dont even have to say ****...you know u my nigga. from day one, u were in the cyphers. u one of the only posters on here i never seen lose their cool. salute. and to this day u still hold sh1t down. stay level my nigga

Radium- ur a genius my nigga. never had to many run ins with u but i still checked out some of your threads...you always post some thought provoking sh1t....ur most recent thread reality in layers..is a prime example. keep maintaining my nigga. salute

tequila togorgeous(pause)- ur cynical style of posting is premium entertainment my man. stay white, provocative..and be more open minded towards minorities. aw yeah and make sure u remind the mods to put a sticky in that war coming soon thread when it jumps off. its prophetic.

dex- you greaseball dago bastard. lol to this day i still think u and teq are the same person. so what i told him applies to you as well. you a cool dude dex, just stop over doin sh1t. u can be an asshole naturally..stop forcing it. you still my man 100 grand. be easy

Your Idol- always 100. keep ya face up.

Nu'maan- you's a cool ass nigga nu'maan. always on point. salute

reggie jax- same as nu'maan. u's a cool ass nigga. i respect ya mind

Noncentz- cool ass whiteboy, everytime i read a post from you i gained more respect. some of ur views i dont agree with, but the way u argue your point...i can't do nothing but respect that. salute

those are the only regulars i can think of...or more like the ones that stood out the most.

black is beautiful. power to the people. and may God's blessings be bestowed upon all races and creeds....

i'm gone
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

It's always sad to see a person leave..

Best of wishes with all your future personal as well as professional endeavours.
    test
  3. Radium

Radium f k

dang but nah you should stay tho this turned kind of into like a light weight community/click in a way
    test
  4. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

RIP Bar Nigga :(
    test
  5. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

When God calls you to move, you gotta move, no questions asked. Respect

peace out BarNigga. I'll keep diggin' in these fools chest for you!:cool:
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Yeah mang

stay positive, happiness is within!

cya holmes
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

fuck yeah.

i'll hold down fort, and update your war thread.

:numaan:
    test
  8. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

how are you gonna leave right when the war thread is finally about to come true?
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Bar my brotha from anotha motha! god bless you and thanks for keepin it real. we had our talks.. i appreciated them all.. saddens me to see you go, but you know whats best for you bro ill take care of my kiddos bet!
    test
  10. x calibur

x calibur

you were fun to have around.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Been wondering where u were
    . Its been fun homie. Nothing but love my dood. Holla when u can bro.
    test
  12. tequila togorgeous

tequila togorgeous New Member

this means I win
    test
  13. Bar nigga

haha yeah you won my nigga, but if Iran gets fucked up...

take the L
    test
  14. Bar nigga

salute to everybody that posted in here...and to all the people i forgot to shoutout.
    test
  15. Bar nigga

ahaha jax, now u know damn well when that shit jumps off i'm uppin the FUCK out that thread.
    test
  16. Bar nigga

likewise, stay level.
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

two words.

your back?

:numaan:
    test
Thread Status: