Two new photos.......

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by SpAnKy, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Rich Dullwasp - So what if they are? Is there something wrong with a nice hand me down shirt? I'm actually really good friends with our neighbor and his wife. We've been doing construction work/landscaping together this summer. (Black dude)[Not that it matters...just figured I'd throw it in there for yall to have somethin to bitch about]

Anyway, him and his wife are both in college as well, struggling just like we are to pay bills and get by. (Like all married college students do since we don't have mommies and daddies supporting us) His cousin brought him several bags full of shirts that he doesn't wear anymore....all of them were in brand new condition and my neighbor was thoughful enough to leave 2 paper bags outside my door. I went through them, the black shirt above was one of them and so were the warm up pants. Why not wear them? Does it somehow make me less of a man? Kids....no grasp of the real world whatsoever.
    test
  2. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

Waaaaah. Sorry, I mean you used to alway just post how you were such a great dresser. You know, blazers and gator skin shoes snappy berets etc.

Regardless, you still look like an awkward doof in those clothes, maybe thats a good enough reason not to wear them?
    test
  3. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

my jerseys i got from my dudes ex-girl once he got locked up
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I did use to dress like that.
    You have alot more money when you're single, working 12 hours a day/6 days a week and not payin for college.

Changed my whole lifestyle up.
    Funny how it takes forever to work your ass off and save money compared to how fast your funds can run out once you try to go back to school.

*Shrugs*
    test
  5. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

haha, yeah, i've always gotten a kick out of that about spanky

you can see it in his eyes

dude has been scarred some kind of way, because his jumpy defensiveness and puppydog need to be accepted by everyone is reflected clearly through them
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

It all stems from when his grandfather molested him and he had to keep it inside for years because of being worried about his parents blaming him. I can't imagine what it would be like....shit, I actually feel bad for the guy. Imagine having your grandfather butt rape you in the attic and then have to sit at the table with him and your parents and pretend like it's not happening.

Shit would have to fuck your noddles up.
    test
  7. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

All you queers have are assumptions. I state the facts about everything.

Every other word out of the fake native american is a ton of lies.

Brahman, your pathetic ass shouldn't even argue with me. You're a geeky 80 percent white kid that happened to have a hint of black in him. Look at your pictures, look at your clothes. Don't buy jerseys just to try and fit in, and especially don't wear that bruce lee shirt out in public. Are you kidding me? Bruce Lee button up?
    test
  8. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

lol @ all of this rigmarole to evade two things that still remain factual

(1) you could pass for a 13-year-old mexican
    (2) i'm more handsome than you are

i don't care about anything else you have to say... go ahead and clown the gear that i don't even actually wear out, but those two things are still true
    test
  9. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

loool@ you actually being completely white.

and lmao@ you even calling yourself handsome. Just because your white trash mom calls you handsome, doesn't make it so.

The mexican shit is very corny, much like your style and life you lead.

and LOOOOL@ the only person ever saying you're attractive is YOU.

Oh and here's a free lesson.

fac·tu·al Audio pronunciation of "factual" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fkch-l)
    adj.

1. Of the nature of fact; real.
    2. Of or containing facts.

Only because you completely used the word wrong.
    test
  10. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

my mom is an educated and very successful black woman

and, no, i'm not the "only" person who calls myself attractive... faaaarrr from it
    test
  11. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^ Nice.

Does your old lady want to get fucked by a real man?

Send her my way.

I like black women with power

Your mom can actually get fucked proper
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Why do racist pricks always have to do this? "Some of my best friends are black!" type buuushit. [funny]

Now lemme go see what pics these cats is bitchin' about now. I thought this was Nobody's thread.
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Dude, shave your head again and rock the goatee. Leave that other shit alone. You look like Stephanie from Full House grew up and got a sex change the way you wear your hair.
    test
  14. perma frost

perma frost gay stars suck taint

um that girls cute
    test
  15. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

hahaha
    I stated "why" right after saying it.

And "you" fed into it?
    I expected this from somebody else.
    Not you.

"(Black dude)[Not that it matters...just figured I'd throw it in there for yall to have somethin to bitch about]"

3 Questions...

1. Are you giving me tips on how to be more attractive? (Is so, that's slightly gay, doncha think?)

2. What's Full House?

3. Who's Stephanie?

As for the hair....eh, it's growin out...I just keep the shit slicked back for now. Once it hits my shoulders in length then I'm gonna go into a salon and get the it hooked up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.