Turtle Beach Santa Cruz???

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by rez0nate, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rez0nate

rez0nate New Member

I know the BEST possible soundcard would definetly be the Delta 44, BUT i dont have that kinda cash, and ive been hearing alot of negative feedback from the soundblasters, i was wondering if the turtle beach santa cruz would be sufficiant enough for pretty good quiality with a behringer pre-amp and a marshall condenser, ive looked around and this soundcard seems to be the best soundcard for under 100$, im not expecting alot from a 100$ soundcard but i was wondering if this is a good choice or not, i am on a STRICT spending limit due to other bills, costs, ect...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    test
  2. WDPS Recordz

WDPS Recordz t(* *t)

just save longer....if u can get enough to get a santa cruz u can save up for what u want.........trust me dawg it sucks buyin somethin u wont be happy with and then havin to turn around and sell it and lose money.........if u can get a good mixer and an Audiophile 2496 ud be str8 and ud have all the connections u needed thru the mixer.
    test
  3. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

the delta 44 is by far not the BEST soundcard....
    test
  4. MC Dystinkt

MC Dystinkt AAAAAAIGHT!

but get it anyway cuz its good
    test
  5. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

^^werd To Big Berd
    test
  6. rez0nate

rez0nate New Member

w0rd up yo....

I wanted to get my shit recorded ASAP but if the soundcard is gonna be shitty then fuck it, ill just buy the delta in like a month when i get paid, thanks for the suggestions though, i still might go with the cruz but i dunno, we will see
    test
  7. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

mayne dont you got cha hustle goin 2 4 7?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.