Turning Berto Face

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by DemiGod, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

was the best thing the WWE could have done with him.....dude clearly didn't have it as a heel and the face turn is allowing him to open up and connect a little more.....Throwing the WHC on him seemed random but my early opinion is that it was the right move.

Opinions?
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I like it. I like him in general and his expensive car thing reminds me a lot of Flair's gimmick
    test
  3. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Idk, the I'm better than you cuz I'm rich never clicked with me....His promo's always seemed super dull to me. He also seemed a tad lacking in ring, despite clearly having ability. He didn't have the flair that Flair had (LAWL) so to me, the gimmick kinda fell on its face.
    test
  4. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I thought they where forcing it by having him cater to the croud like that, it should of been one of them things where they hated him so bad they start chearing him. he was a generic heel though.
    test
  5. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

I'm totally fine with it. Plus now they have a good Latino hero they can push who doesn't have two wellness strikes like Rey and who isn't Sin Cara like Sin Cara. Best part is they turned Ricardo too, which has somehow made Ricardo even more awesome.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.