Tupac or Martin Luther King???

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Free_Weezy, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol

you mad homie

a nigga who spends his entire adult life talking about "killing niggas" and "shooting brothers dead" is not no revolutionary black leader in my eyes. sorry you ain't up on that
    test
  2. Biggles_Worth

Biggles_Worth New Member

:funny:
    Sad
    But
    True

MLK >>>
    test
  3. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

@ Vand.

I don't care what you say, ain't no one man better than another or incomparable with another. A man and his works are just that, a man and his works.

I bet you think nobody can compare Pac with Jesse Jackson, Colin Powell or Louis Farrakhan.

Get out of here with that shit.

Get the
    test
  4. weez

weez Paradise wita pair a dice

Hmm obviously again you think you know what your talking about.
    My guess is you probably only heard Pac thru his music and flagerant acts in the news.

If all you heard was killin niggas and shooting brothers dead than your obvioulsy not goin deeper than just what was handed to you.
    Your depth of Pac is about as deep as a puddle of piss but yet you speak on the situation like you know what the fuck your talking about.

That's the worst thing about this generation of intelligence is everyone acts like they're right and know what the fuck they're talking about because they can google it.

Well google this dumbass. Watch a few documentaries and listen to the interviews he did at first, than listen 2 the interviews he started doin in the last year or two of his life theree was transformation.

But obviously you wernt up on that were ya. So swallow nut ya big mouth hooker.

Talkin bout all he did was talkin about killin his whole life. You so full of shit.

First off he died at 25. How the fuck is that your whole adult life bozo.

Second again check the transformation...ya he was an angery young man. He was torn around the country from New York 2 LA in Black Panther movements and seen persepectives from not just political parties but the age of Disaster. Look at the chrime rate in the last 100 years. It was the worst in the late 80's n early 90's. There's a reason why he's rappin about the worst shit because he was fucckin in it ya douche bag.

And his message before he got out was about liberation.
    What you think he's gonna be a political leader thru that shit at age 19. You prolly smack the shit out yr kid to if it crawled before it walked to wouldn't ya.

You might not be as stupid as i'm makin you out to be. But what you are is misguided and uneducated on a situation you really don't know nuthin about and you poppin off like ya do.
    I see children do it all the time. They usually end up gettin popped in the head cuz they wont shut up or they end up bein schooled. Please choose to not be a fuckin moron. Thank you.
    test
  5. vandalism

vandalism the king

yeah nigga I seen documentaries and interivews with pac, all that shit. who hasn't. course he talked about liberation. so do lots of rappers. then the next day he'd be in the booth on some "fuck these niggas, let them meet my AK" tip. he lived his life drinkin, smokin, fuckin bitches and starting beef with other black folk for no reason. thats what he wanted but its not a black leader

maybe he wouldve become one. maybe anyone couldve become one. but he ain't do nothing about it. he just talked vaguely about "pain" and "freedom" in some interviews. thats all it was. talk. and he spent a lot more time talking about killing black folk so who gives a fuck about that talk.

martin changed the world for black people, malcolm led a nationwide movement to liberate black people. tupac made music about killing black people. thats what it is
    test
  6. weez

weez Paradise wita pair a dice

Ya know what Vandi. I aint even read shit you just posted.

I already knew it was some bullshit.

Time for you to go on ignore fuckboy.
    test
  7. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol. this guy so mad. I don't even know why. is pac yo daddy or something?
    test
  8. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

It wasn't music about killing black people. It was more like music about goin to war with his enemies aka the fake shit, but that's the sport of rap..Listen to "White Man's World", "Changes", etc my dude, Pac knew he wasn't innocent, in fact he KNEW AND ADMITTED he was guilty, but was still uniting and vouchin for black people nonetheless..

and all that gang/set shit, don't really pay attention to none of that, it was just the G in him and ridin fo his peoples..It didn't help that fame and money corrupted duke, but shit mayne them two thangs are powerful and can take control of any man. The thing is Pac knew what time it was and began to break free hence why he got taken out..

Like Da donn said, two martyrs, two soldiers of the same struggle.
    test
  9. Alphonso Swoops

Alphonso Swoops New Member

pac dick riders are so fuckin deluded, dumb niggas thinkin he was the 2nd comin or some shit, he was femenine as fuck at a performing arts school doin ballet then he became a fake thug to sell records, he aint in my top 10 rappers dead or alive. Lyrically he wack.
    test
  10. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

i cant wait till u do something dumb enough to be banned, this is the stupidest thread ever, MLK was about the coming together of the races and making a better world, tupac was closer to malcom x then MLK.....this thread is ridiculous, maybe top 3 worst ever since ive been here and it's been 8 years
    test
  11. Biggles_Worth

Biggles_Worth New Member

c/s the bolded, anybody thinkin pac was anymore than a great rapper and ACTOR is a damn fool.
    I personally believe the nigga was bipolar or sumfin, shit on troublesome 96 this niggaz spits about niggaz bussin shots like they lost dey mind like 25 to life never cross dey mind yet on the very same song dude is braggin about killin niggaz and what not.
    fuckoutta here niggaz dude was just an great artist nigga ain't no hero like Malcolm, Martin or Marcus.
    test
  12. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

don't nobody on here take your opinion on rap music seriously.

j/ lettin' you know, that's all.
    test
  13. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

this whole thread has a lot of idiots in it.

i ain't gonna name names besides the obvious, Alphonso square ass nigga.

the rest of you just lookin' for a way to release your anger towards Pac because you can't bare the fact of how high he's regarded.

no, he's no MLK, but you kids graspin' for straws with the hate.

it's a universal general consensus Pac is the goat.

it's not really an opinion.

somebody close this shit.
    test
  14. vandalism

vandalism the king

bein one of the GOAT in hip hop don't mean you a black leader or a black revolutionary or a prophet tho. pac wasnt none of them things
    test
  15. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Pac is mad influential...lames need to deal wit it...pac had info...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

2pac was a mediocre rapper.

Get mad.
    test
  17. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

don't Spanky wear skinny jeans and praise Kanye?

i mean, c'mon son... Kanye dope but he ain't even fuckin' wit Pac. then again, ain't you a fuckin' kid born in the late 90's?

be realistic, Melvin.
    test
  18. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
  19. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Where you get Jnco jeans in the year 2011? Don't bother answering that, you're on block :funny:

I guess those jeans are big enough to hide your guilt :funny:

2pac was average at best.
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Actually, I um... I called for that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.