Tuning Drums

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Ejuhcaited, Jun 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

if u aint makin beats with a midi controller or better...i could see why u would combat the logic of putting your drums thru pitch detection

it automatically maps your sounds to your keyboard according to key

theres nothing funny about it at all...its actually pretty neccessary
    test
  2. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Id say its different strokes for differnet folks...

niggas like Jazze Pha say he didnt like the Motif and stick with his Triton, while niggas like The Runners use the Motif for most of their sounds....they both make hits regardless

I personally use the SR joints just as much as anything in the stock Reason and Orkester refills...
    test
  3. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

cool, I still got that so hit me on aol after 7pm.
    test
  4. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

im not seeing evidence of this being necessary, why doesnt someone do a simple before and after?
    test
  5. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

that is true about the cooking pot. the scenario is similar to the glasses of water if u hit them they chime. this is more bassy than the glass but its pretty much the same
    test
  6. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

i need film orchestra, reality drums and vintage drums. if there are any from the series u want just holla @ me i bought the rest of them
    test
  7. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

anything can be tuned to be on the right pitch u just gotta know how to do it
    test
  8. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

why not use ur ears anyway. maybe this comes down to workflow but I do several drum parts at one time. so for me atleast it would be more beneficial to just set the sample to a key and pitch it to where it needs to be
    test
  9. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

Maaaaan.....I need u to fuck wit me on those synths-1-3 but my connection....hmm.....
    I mean I have dsl but after livin on campus and usin that connection, I cant really call my shit hi-speed.....

AIM: MrJMack04

I bought over 8gigs of refills two months ago fam....I got some shit to trade.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.