Tryna beef up

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by KidMilli, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidMilli

KidMilli In The Fly We Trust

I'm 6'0" 155lbs, and I'm just really tryna gain some body mass. I'm cut from working out and playing sports n shit, I just seem to have a problem building body mass.

I smoke alot of weed too, so I eat alot but I just don't get any bigger.

Tips?
    test
  2. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

test
  3. Souled In

Souled In New Member

None of that shit matters.

Write down what you eat for a few days, and figure out the calories, etc..

That is your average calorie intake.

Add 500 calories a day. If that doesn't work, add 1000.

Done.
    test
  4. Souled In

Souled In New Member

I might as well add that if you are just too lazy to make protein shakes or eat more eggs etc.. then an expensive way to do it is to just add a gallon of skim milk a day (unless yo uwant the fat then eat whole). Only problem with that is that some people might develop a lactose intolerance from it, or something..
    test
  5. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

You need to figure out what your BMR is, basically - that's how many calories you need to eat to maintain the mass you have, if you wanna get bigger - you have to exceed that amount, you need to be eating every 2 hours to avoid getting catabolic + you should be aiming for 6-7 meals a day, (Inc. Protein shakes)

Make sure what you're eating is high in protein, you don't have to be eating 4 course meals, but it needs to be beneficial, no point eating a slice of white toast in the morning and calling that a meal - because there's nothing in it but carbohydrates.

oh, and if you're serious about getting big - you need to quit smoking weed so much.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.