Trying to get back in the charts for a bit... I'll return the listens... Thanks

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Skwirm, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

test
  2. mattafact

mattafact My album > yours.

"here 4 u" owns all
    test
  3. DJ C-Boss

DJ C-Boss LEGALIZE POLIGAMY

test
  4. Stray411

Stray411 New Member

Returning....

Let's Get It - This is pretty hot when it drops. Some tight synths in there.

Pays 2B Boss - This is heat, I like this alot. Nice work with the organ and vocal sounding shit.

Here 4U - Not really feeling this...the pitched vocals killed it for me. The verse
    is chill though...I like that.
    test
  5. Mint

Mint Mint45

Damn, i really like all that shit. You obviously know what you are doing fam. I like this new laid back kinda jazz fad thats takin over too.
    test
  6. J.R.C

J.R.C Showstoppaz

Pays 2B Boss - straight heat, that choir/vocal sounds hot, bass sounds hot, like the snare, alot of nice changes towards the end, this shit is hot throught/overall, real nice work...

Check my post out when you can, 1.
    test
  7. Raticus

Raticus Beatz for the streetz....

Here 4 U - nice vovcal usage... laid back story type ish.. Drums swingin nice...

Pay 2b.. Like that Prodigy vocal... This is more of hardcore type ish... like the chopped up vocal/string combo... drums cool....

Lets get it...
    Nice drums.. Hey I waiting for Jeezy to start rhyming.. LOL.. This is some illy Dirty Dirty..

Keep em bangin

Raticus
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=966488
    test
  8. GenghisCon

GenghisCon Conman

Return tha love
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=961957

Lets get it
    thought this was gonna be whack from the intro
    damn when it drops this shit is hard
    lovin the bass
    u should shop this shit around the south

Pays 2B boss

drums bang in this shit also
    not really feelin this one tho
    aint really my steez

here 4 u

sample is mad nice
    not feelin them vocals
    def an rnb track
    drums n bass are on point
    I would bump this shit but without the vocals.
    Keep buildin g
    test
  9. Dj FuSe ONe

Dj FuSe ONe New Member

thanx for the feedback

"Let's Get It"- To be real i dont like the synth you used in the intro....as soon as it drops the beat gets better...i think if u changed the synth u used the beat would be banging...i think that synth killes it...but the melody is tight....like use the same melody just change the synth to a diffrent synth...i think that synth sounds corny...

"Pays 2B Boss"- Im feeling this right here...I can see Eminem on this with that new style he has...Its original...Bangin

"Here 4 U"- another tight beat..

keep bringing that heat...
    test
  10. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

here for u is nice
    likin the sample an the bass works
    the vocals usable

but to me the drums sound a lil thin..layer them or suttin i unno.

i dont like lets get it..

pays 2 b boss is an eminem joint lol

keep at it man.
    test
  11. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

let's get it - i like this..not my steez but it's put together pretty well..

pays 2b boss - ha yeah i thought of Em on this one..i like the drums..programming is nice

here 4 u - nice work on this..i'm feelin this one the most. sample is hot..i like it

snowman - sounds kinda mysterious..cool vibe. i like the percussion on this one..cool beat

check this out please

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=966937
    test
  12. Topix

Topix Urban Guerrilla

Here 4 U - not feeling the vocals the bass too much but it definately has alot of potential
    Let's Get It - definately a banger but the drums are played out
    test
  13. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

live and learn - let see.. skwirm.. you one of my fav niggas and this definately keeps the vibe coming man.. lovnig the brass and the ambience elements added to this homey.. very nice and so well dropped.. loving this man..

rebirth - don't like.. sorry.. no further comments.. the mix is sour man.. all up in ya face.. ehh..

Let's get it - um... skwirm, you are too nice to let ya boys post on ya site man.. i want to hear all skwirm.. this is ok, but definately not feelin this.. maybe could be a hot song.. but i wasn't feeling it too much..

skwirm one of th e sickest, ya other dudes on ya site... doo doo.. ;)

Mad Skrews
    test
  14. K_City

K_City K-City da Hustla

LIVE AND LEARN & HERE 4 U are the joints like the sample in here 4 u. and live and learn that brass is nice...to be honest i wrote a verse to this back a couple months ago but i forgot who made the beat so i figured if i couldnt give credit then just dont finish the song......but hot beat.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=967021
    return the favor!
    test
  15. HAZARDIS

HAZARDIS The Competition Crusher

tight tracks homie, feeling the snow man joint the most, shit got a dope vibe to it..all of them were tight work..keep bangin..pz
    test
  16. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

Yea Skwirm, good to see your name pop up. Let's Get It... intro had me a little wary but this builds nicely... synths are good on this, the meldoies play well off each other... love the swell on the bass... drums are good... haha, ah, them horns are nice, give the track some power. Pays 2b Boss... huh... shit is cool, but it aint grabbin me like your usual tracks... feelin the different sounds coming into play, interesting vibe to it... dig the drum and bass combo, steady poundin, good momentum, on the march type shit. Here 4 U... intro sets the tone... ah yea, dope shit... love that hook, and the chops and arrangments thruout the verse is too sick... hot drums and good bass backing it all up. Really enjoyed this one. Snowman... ooh, I like the atmosphere on this... some lowkey sinister shit... really feelin the progression on this track, builds real nicely... feelin this one the most out of the bunch.
    test
  17. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

I had to peep the Let's get it one, the name title got me.

This is a cool beat, I like the drum and clap, the tom drums and snares hittin is hot. The synths are kinda cheesy to me, but the patterns are raw as fuck. The bass is good, this is a tight beat... you would be deadly with some better sounds.

Lovin the hittin snares, good shit man
    test
  18. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

im actually peepin live and learn - since its a free dl lmao - cool samplin to kick it off - ohh fuck, this got an ILL jazzy ass vibe to it, kicks are just layed back

hot damn, i do believe im feelin the hell outta this!

I'm gonna DL this bad boy!
    ILL work

holla back

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=966812
    test
  19. camay

camay New Member

Out of all of them, Here 4 U and Let's get it were my favs. But Here 4 U wins hands down.
    Holla at me : www.soundclick.com/camay
    test
  20. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.