Try my new split ......

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Gorilla Nasty, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

im 5 8. and what are you trying to say by saying that "i dont prefer supplements" which isnt true... as i said in my past 3 posts... i USE SUPPLEMENTS im opposed to people over relying on them. get it?

i prefer not to use dumbbells/barbells.... yea i guess, i spent over 2 years using them. im not opposed to them by any means. what are you trying to say by this?

and i prefer not to gain mass at this time... yes... so what? does that mean i dont know anything about gaining mass? no. again, what are you trying to say?
    test
  2. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

I think what Ben means is that he has reached the weight that he wants to be at...so gaining mass FOR HIM isn't what he is trying to do...

that doesn't mean he's against the idea for others.

but back to the split....IMO I think you are cramming too many exercises into your days. on those off days u could still be in there kickin some ass lol...cuz if you're smarter about how u split u can get in more days..just don't work the mucles that are still recovering.

my splits go somewhat like this......

day 1 back day...

day 2 legs

day 3 chest

day 4 shoulders/traps

day 5 tricept/bicept

I don't have time to type it all out right now...plus I switch up the days depending on how my muscles recover...as you all should...listen to your body...don't be so strict that u'll work out on a sore muscle or even worse injure yourself.

day 6 and 7 (weekend) I'm usually out or lounging..so I don't do too much on those days.
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

This made me laughoutloud.

As for the rest of the thread... Day 7 looks a bit overkill. Ben, you've made it abundantly clear over time that you're anti-supplement. This is a big shit storm, entertaining though.
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

well ben you also reccomend to everyone the same shit you use. you dont tell them to get whey, creatine, or anything else and when someone else does you get up and arms about "quality food".

you also prescribe a kettleball workout 9/10 of the time...."get a kettle ball put it on one shoulder then spin around 5 times". so while you prefer to use them yourself you also prefer to tell everyone else to use them.

your preference for not getting bigger (both for you and others) is reflected by the accounts of your own workouts and once again what you tell others to do. your answer to a lot of questions seems to just be kettleballs and cardio...definately not the fastest way to gain mass.

also your simolteaneous disregard for supplements mirrors your disregard for mass. whenever someone brings up testosterone, creatine, or even protein you you make the comment that only bodybuilders need to take it which insinuates that you (obviously) dont have desire, nay- ability to get that big, nor do you expect or reccomend anyone else to get that big. you've also said to me "youre one of those guys who thinks benching 600 pounds is more impressive than running 20 miles" not your exact words but something along those lines. which must mean you are "one of those guys" who thinks that running 20 miles is superior to all that except running 21 miles. now maybe i havent been looking in the right places but ive never seen someone over 100 pounds run 20 miles...so yeah why would i ever think that you would not be in favor of putting on loads of mass?

and since people are topic about the actual thread topic again,

this whole workout routine looks like he just thought of every single workout he knew and threw them together with no sense thinking, "the more that i do then i bigger ill get right? ...no no, wait ...if i do MORE that will mean ill become smaller no no not smaller...hmmm...(looks at brad pitt poster) ah, sleek yea that sounds good."
    test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

See this is that shit you do Live. it's like I said, because you an abrasive little know it all prick. Funny thing is you know it all yet you ask around here for advice. How often do you think the king asks the jester for advice on how to run his kingdom?

Once again. Like I said, if you didn't like it, you could have just as easily left the thread. But you'd rather stay here and answer questions that nobody asked. You're a troll plain and simple and I'm in better shape in every aspect than you. End of story. So I'll just sit here not knowing what I'm doing with that feather in my cap OK?
    test
  6. Ben Official

the reason I recommend the workouts I use is because they DO work for gaining mass. I never gained mass so fast using them, and I don't think its possible to gain mass any faster (I gain 2 pounds a week when needed). when i first started working out like this i was skeptical because i was used to maxing out on the typical compound lifts at the gym. after starting my new routine i have never been so exhausted, sore, and impressed with the fast gains. if it worked for me it must work for others, im not genetically gifted. you havent tried the workouts i do, you dont know how it works. i recommend it to others because it works so amazing for me.

i have used creatine myself and i dont usually recommend it because of the questionable side effects, and if someone is trying to appear bigger and want the kind of blown up bulky look, i dont necessarily say not to use it, i say i dont use it myself and that its possible to gain mass fast if you workout and eat right. why? because i used creatine, i observed the effects. i used my new workout system, i was far more impressed with the gains than with creatine (i used to weigh a shocking 130 pounds). i DO tell people not to use testosterone boosters because i am not a fan of them at all and i dont believe you need them. so what? what does all of this have to do with the fact that i just think your a fucking think you know it all dick? the fact that you disagree with me on a couple topics? hell no, people disagree with me all the time. you think you know more than everyone and it comes off in every post you make, not because you may recommend or tell someone some piece of advice, its the way you do it. you just come off like a kid who tries to prove himself more than simply give knowledge to others.

huh? when have i said anything remotely close to this? can you please point me to the post? lol, nothing like that has ever come out of my mouth. i havent even discussed that topic on a message board. where the fuck did you come up with this? and werent YOU the one who told me i kept mis interpreting and misquoting your posts?

what are you talking about? i dont gain mass myself (right now at least), that doesnt mean i dont have the ability to tell others how to gain it. in fact i tell others all the time ways to gain mass, here and other places. i know a hell of a lot about gaining mass. but again, what would me not "being in favor of putting on loads of mass" have to do with anything? i dont tell people they dont need to gain it by any means. you probably think that because i dont recommend some supplements like testosterone boosters that i must not recommend gaining a lot of mass. that is not true. did you see the workout routine i made for weight gainers? is that not a mass gaining routine?

once again, none of this has to do with my original statement, that your just a think you know it all prick who tries to prove yourself more than give advice to others. it comes off like your first goal on here is to prove yourself in terms of how hard you workout, how much you eat, how much you know etc. and only after you display this you start to try to help others. i dont think your a dick because you simply disagree with me. i think your a dick because you come off like a dick.
    test
  7. Gorilla Nasty

Don't even bother. He doesn't understand any logic beside his own.
    test
  8. LiveFromThe781

i dont want to go searching around for the post when you said it, but i assure you that you said it. if you dont want to believe it then dont, it doesnt matter.

and ive said it before and ill say it again: you are the only person who has ever called me arrogant. everyone else i give advice to seems to appreciate it, you on the other hand get all upset about it.

congrats that kettleballs got you up to 155 but have you ever gotten heavier than that? you say you can up weight at will, but i highy doubt you would be able to put on 10 pounds of muscle using just a kettleball routine, let alone without using protein especially for someone of your stature. as far as your creatine experience, what brand did you use and how much did you use? there is a lot of misinformation about creatine and even worse creatine concoctions.

gorilla...you look like brad pitt in fight club, shut the fuck up.

yea i ask questions, generally not on this forum (for obvious reasons) but i ask questions nonetheless and its because i dont have all the answers but shhhh dont tell ben that.
    test
  9. Ben Official

i never said running 20 miles is more impressive than benching 600 pounds LOL. i never said anything remotely close to that, sorry. its possible you got me confused with someone else or once again took something i said and blew it out of proportion.

just because im the only person that stands up and calls you arrogant doesnt mean its not on others minds as well. i call them how i see them.

i dont only use kettleballs lol, you take one thing i say and blow it up to try to make it sound ridiculous. my highest i got up to was 162 and i cut down after that, i fight at 149-151. who said i dont use protein? once again its not JUST a kettle ball routine, although kettle balls are used most of the days i workout. i have the ability to go up to whatever weight i want to. i CHOOSE to be at 155 because im only 5 8. this is a good weight for me to stay strong, explosive, and fast.

just because i choose to stay at this weight doesnt mean i dont have the ability to gain weight.

and please, stop deviating from the argument. all i said was your a fucking fag, take it and move on. learn to accept that there are always people out there who dont like you and move on.
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

yeah im making the whole thing up.

whos the one deviating from the argument? lmao, the whole thing started because i addressed a laughable and completely rediculous work out regiment (which you took offense to) yet rather than argue what i wrote (because you knew it was true) you resorted to weak name calling, which is apparently a habit for you. ...yet im deviating, ok.

ben if you want to believe you can keep your attitude towards supplements and work out routine and use it to reach weights higher than what youre at now then by all means, go ahead, because it will always just be speculation and theory since you wont ever actually do it. but the "i could if i wanted to" argument is really convincing.

...is it deja vu or did i have this same argument 10 times before?
    test
  11. Gorilla Nasty

Live your a fucking douche. Do you ever entertain the possibility that people beside you may have different goals than you?

To sit here and say that because Ben doesn't want to put on muscle, he can't is stupid little kid logic. What, does he not have any testosterone in his body?

Regardless, at one point I was 180 Lbs. and just a bit under 12% BF. So I've put on about a good 15 Lbs. of muscle before while being lean. But I guess now you want to see pics right?

You're just a douche. I was kidding about igging you before, but now I'm serious. Feel free to stay out of my threads and don't bother responding, cause it's done right after I post this.
    test
  12. LiveFromThe781

whats done? your popcorn? wtf are talking about ..was that supposed to be your "nuclear bomb" of comebacks? lmao.

no i dont want to see pics, 180lbs at 12%BF isnt impressive enough for me to doubt you accomplished it unless youre really short, but it does make me believe youre very thin@ 155.

you sound like a 12 year old girl saying that shit.
    test
  13. Gorilla Nasty

Cool, like I said feel free to leave and start your own thread.
    test
  14. Ben Official

until you direct me to that post thats the only logical explanation [dummy]

um, i never commented on the workout routine. i skimmed through it at best, but i never argued a word about it. i skimmed through the posts in the thread, and when i got to your argument with the thread starter, i laughed and thought to myself "jesus christ, is this kid serious?" you come off with a know-it-all attitude and you have an attitude trying to belittle others indirectly through your posts. this is something i have noticed in many other threads, and this time i felt like saying something about it. therefore i said:

and you blew up. grow the fuck up.

you did make this argument 10 times before, and i gave you the same response every time you made it.

what, i gained 35 pounds quickly without the use of creatine or testosterone boosters and now i cant gain any more, or tell others what worked for me? now i have to actually gain 100 pounds just to prove i can?

lol exactly

GROW UP!
    test
  15. LiveFromThe781

gain weight.
    test
  16. Ben Official

lol, i think this case is closed. [teet]
    test
  17. LiveFromThe781

so lets recap

apparently im an arrogant know-it-all (which is still better than being a 155lb retard)

ben doesnt use or proclaim the use of supplements/freeweights/gaining mass but he probaly will for the next week or so anyway just to save face. his ability to go from 140 pounds to 150 pounds at will is substantial evidence that there are no limitations on his ability to gain lean body mass. keep in mind he does so only with his strict diet of bannanas, oatmeal, cabbage, and the occasional chocolate chip cookie.

gorilla nasty aka curious george has spent a whopping 10 years of his life perfecting a workout scheme that defies everything we thought we knew about muscle stimulation. in actuality the more you use a muscle the smaller and sleeker it becomes.
    test
  18. Ben Official

qft.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.