Try my new split ......

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Gorilla Nasty, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

bwuahaha, you both do mma.

I want to see ya'll throw it down.
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i actually havent gone in about a month, things were hectic with school and work, now its moreso an issue of being able to pay the fee to train there, and simoltaneously pay for my food.
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

hes a noob anyways [licku]
    test
  4. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Nah, he's just some repressed nerd who repels everybody he comes into contact with. We just don't have that luxury. Oh wait, "ignore button, you my only friend".
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

everyone ive come in contact with? the only 2 people who seem to have a problem with me are you and ben. and i think it juuuuust might have to do with both of your inability to handle criticism. if you post a work out routine expect it to get criticized this isnt pre-school you dont get a gold star for scribbling a bunch of shit and calling it art.

"ignore button my only friend" ...proof of you inability to handle criticism.

as far as ben goes, i would just throw a protein-powder bomb at him and watch him melt away...the protein...ah....nooooo.
    test
  7. Gorilla Nasty

I believe this is in order

[gay]

for that remark
    test
  8. Ben Official

[​IMG]

you get an A for effort, though. way to go!
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

i know im sorry, i shoulda followed in your footsteps and called you a homo because nothing can cut right to the bone and be so funny at the same time as that, or i coulda went out of my way to misspell your screen name, that woulda worked too.

as long i just keep ignoring what you actually say and just resort to asinine and childish insults.

thats the funny part about it, you can both say embarassingly lame/unoriginal insults and use even more unoriginal pictures in a feeble attempt to assist them but what neither of you can do is form any sort of argument about anything that ive said which is just a subtle-or not so much- acknowledgement that im right.
    test
  10. Ben Official

^its not your criticism that i was first talking about.

its that your some 19 year old kid trying to prove something behind what you say in every post. your trying to show everyone you know more than them and try to teach them some dumb shit trying to display that you know more in the area when you dont. it comes off as pretty lame and arrogant.

so go do your "2 hour ab workout" and quit trying to prove your superiority.
    test
  11. LiveFromThe781

2 hour ab workout? wtf are you talking about?

sorry if you think im being arrogant, but when something is incorrect or plain rediculous i address it. i dont give a shit how that makes you feel, toughen the fuck up, people are wrong, i can be wrong, but sorry the fitness intelligence on this site is not very high therefore im answering a lot more questions than i am asking.

i have nothing to prove to you, i merely try to assist people in obtaining their goals in a practical and effective way that is still withen my spectrum of knowledge which is not broad considering this subject..but seriously some of the shit yall say is so fucking stupid it amazes me. now if its from someone who really doesnt know, and doesnt act like they know what theyre talking about then i just give them friendly redirection, but if its from someone claiming to have 10 years experience and is giving advice left and right which is non-benefical and down right retarded, sorry im gonna pull your card.

i dont think anyone else on this forum has had any problems with anything ive said except for you and gorilla nasty. in return, you and gorilla nasty are the only people ive ever really quesitoned in terms of methodology...coincidence? i think not.
    test
  12. WhiteWidow

WhiteWidow how u luv dat?

Benofficial ftw
    test
  13. Gorilla Nasty

I propose we resolve it by you staying out of my threads, but that would mean you not being a troll. It's cool, you wanted attention, you got it. Now scram.
    test
  14. LiveFromThe781

theres really nothing to resolve. you posted something that was completely rediculous, i called you on it. both you and ben could not find anything errorneous with what ive said- since neither of you have adressed any of it- instead youd rather call names and use make-believe...yet im the one trolling...i dont know maybe you two arent used to someone calling you out when youre wrong but its too fucking bad. ill continue to post as i please, if you post something incorrect ill correct you, feel free to do the same, id rather be corrected and go on knowing something is right than continue with being wrong. so let go of the ego and maybe youll learn something.
    test
  15. Ben Official

what the hell did you "call me" on? your arrogance shows in every post you make. thats kind of annoying.
    test
  16. LiveFromThe781

^not nearly as much as your narrow-mindedness,ignorance, and make-believe. im still waiting for you to explain what "2hr ab work out" i ever mentioned let alone said that i did.

maybe not calling you on stuff, just perhaps disagreeing. since we have different approaches to fitness it causes us to clash a lot. where you prefer the route of no supplements whatsoever (which boggles me), kettleballs and endurance exercises, and staying relatively low in mass/weight, i on the other hand and a firm supporter and user of supplements, dumbells/barbells, and putting on mass.
    test
  17. Ben Official

i was wrong when i was referring to your 2 hour ab workout. i got it confused with someone else.

your inferring quite a bit stuff about me and im curious what made you say it.

i never said i "prefer the route of no supplements whatsoever" your blowing that up. i use supplements. im against over use and over dependence.

how am i "anti mass gain"? i have an enormous knowledge in mass gain. my specialty is in mass gain.

im not against dumbbells/barbells. i choose the way i work out because i have spent over 2 years with dumbbels/ barbells and the like and figured out what works best for me after my recent switch over the last year to other forms of exercise.

your a fucking 19 year old kid who talks down to people like you have superior knowledge and are trying to prove it, not just give people friendly advice. see the difference?
    test
  18. LiveFromThe781

im not acting like i have superior knowledge you seem to be the only one whos making that accusation against me.

how are you anti-mass gain? thats a good question, but i never said that so take the quotes off of your butchered paraphrase. what i DID say was:
    see, i never said you were "anti-mass" (more make-believe) i just said you PREFER to stay smaller...exactly what is your weight again?

i also just said you prefered to do more endurance type exercises vs more strength building/hypertrophy producing exercsies, i never said you were AGAINST them, however you do seem to reccomend kettleballs,medicine balls and other equipment of the sort more often which would fall under the definition of preference. see ben, the problem is i say something and you interpert it completely different.

p.s. i'll be 20 this month.
    test
  19. Ben Official

there you go. "i on the other hand am a firm supporter..."

1. i am not totally against supplements, once again. meaning i am not against supporting them.
    2. im not against supporting dumbbells/barbells
    3. im DEFINITELY not against supporting putting on mass.

is that clear?

i go up and down in weight at will. i used to be real skinny and had a hard time gaining weight, i devoted my life to gaining weight for years. i know a lot about weight gain. now im where i want to be, just because i choose to stay at 155 doesnt mean i dont know how to gain weight. i used to weigh much less. i can weight much more if i want to. i dont want to, i want to stay here.
    test
  20. LiveFromThe781

either way those are 3 things which you do not use and what i said still holds true: you prefer not to use supplements, you prefer not to use dumbbells/barbells, and you prefer not to gain mass...i mean you just said you want to stay at that weight you "dont want to" move up from it which im preeety sure means youd prefer not to gain mass.

i still dont know where you get this whole arrogance concept from either.

and exactly how tall are you btw? im curious to know if your "brad pitt fight club" 155 or Melvin Guillard 155
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.