Truth Time, whos juicing??

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by LeKCheR, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I like your style :)
    test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

I wouldn't even fuck with roids without at least 2 solid years natural consistant lifting.

Know your diet, know your routine, know your body before you start fucking with the hard shit.

I wouldn't honestly fuck with anything for a first cycle other than Test itself. Inject yourself with 4-5 times the bodys natural test production and yeah, you're gonna get some big results.

roids are expensive and hard to get usually, probably not even worth it for a casual lifter. But if you are like me, and stick with a 4-5 day lift schedule and THEN the shit you do at home or on the side.. it's so fucking compelling to me to look into a way to make my results happen faster, GET BIG right.. to each their own.
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

the problem is the GYNO and bitch tits...I alreay got a bit of puffy nipple so imagine if i took roids? id have full banana tits.
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I dont use roids, I dont believe in the use of them.
    test
  5. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

keep in mind roids dont give people the same results all the time with every person. I know a few bodybuilders who compete on a provincial level and some I see gain the bitch tits and some people dont. It all varies. I say do your research on various products, find out what your goals are, and go from there.

I am not against them, but I think if you do them.. you should be well aware of what your doing, and that your just not some lazy kid who thinks that its going to completely change your appearance. Nutrition, Sleep, PROPER training ( and I mean a solid schedual, not bouncing from one machine to the next.. god I hate people who do that with no real workout plan) have some goals.

also if your serious I would recommend, doing a body measurement, both fat and muscle size. therefore.. you can check your progress mid cycle and make adjustments as needed, rather than wasting a cycle and then going " oh shit, had I known..."

anyhow.. Im off to the gym..

peace fellas
    test
  6. RedIye

RedIye New Member

Novaldex will prevent that.

People always ask If I'm using roids... maybe in the future.
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya thats true it varies but i know one thing for sure if i took it i will get gyno lol cause i have a bit of those puffy nipples thats a sign.

so i will stay clear.
    test
  8. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya nova is what i heard cures it but im scared to take it i dont know why.

do you have to take roids to take nova?
    is it temporary or do i have to continue taking it?

I cant stand this bit of puffy nipples/
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

LIES...
    test
  10. RedIye

RedIye New Member

Check this... if your going to use roids 'properly' ... its going to take you a couple months to get together the proper stacks and proper medicens that will prevent the side effects that roids may cause...

Now, most times you get the bitch tits or real bad anger attacks is if your over dosing... 99% of the time thats the reason... If your injecting 1000mg of test every other day or 3x a week... somethings bound too happen. Think about it... at your peak your body will naturaly produce 5 - 7mgs of testosterone a day... do the math... if you do a few 100 mgs shots a week... maybe like a 1000mg total... your body will be able to handle it... to a certain extent... most cycles last 2 months max... maybe 3 if you're experienced and have done it before... and after that two months, you have to ATLEAST take the same time off as you had on...

You need to know your PCT levels, you need to have goals as to what you want to achieve so you can pick the best "ingrediant" for you...

Most cases of after effects come from people who have no experience or knowledge of using steroids and do a bottle of D-bol which is extremely hard on your liver...

People thinking of roids seriously need to educate themselves on the subject, if used incorrectly, it can be permanent damage but if you know what your doing and plan out the proper stacks and cautions you can be successful and healthy using it.. just know what your doing before you do it.
    test
  11. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    test
  12. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

shit i wouldnt know how to cop this shit sustanon and deca 300

i can cop rock pills whatever but id ont know no steroid pushers lmao
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.