Truth is...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Im just angry with god...
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

And I dnt even know who im angry at.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

You Should See The ill Type Of Look On Him... & The Type Of Things He Think God Took From Him Like His baby mamas n daughters family fades to black Like I'm sufferin Now And I Can't Look Back....
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Humans are an interesting species. In all the five worlds, their the ones who instead of recognizing their limitations, they continue to refuse to take 'no' for an answer. When once they were but primitive apes, they have mastered flight, they can control the weather, they've explored the depths of the seas, and are arguably responsible for the destruction of their home planet.

Yet, at the same time, they choose a sort of humbleness. They give all thanks and worship to their GOD. Even though the only thing they have to warrant the existence of a diety that cares about them, is their own brain functions that chooses to fool them. Sure, their is a higher power. The mortal realm is but a speck to those of us who have been beyond the veil. But it is only humans who personify this power into one being... a sentient, human shaped being who caters to the whims of worshippers.

What I'm saying is that there is no GOD as you humans understand the concept. But there is a you. You have an incredible power simply by being human. Even on the individual level, humans are amazing. There are forces out there that you're subject to, forces much greater than you. But as a human being, you're in the unique position to make those forces cater to you. The only thing that can truly stand in your way are other humans.

Especially yourself. I don't know your situation. I'm willing to bet there are a number of factors involved. But the one factor you have control over, is the GOD within yourself.

This world is full of amazing people, and ultimately the one thing they have in common is they don't take no for answer. The high school wrestler with no arms and legs who remained undefeated. The Chinese man who saved the chldren in his class by holding up the building that fell on them. The woman who throws a bus to save her child. The woman who became a kick boxing champion in Thai Land, defeating any man that challenged her. Those who have meditated and ceased to exist..

Anger... anger is a tool from a primitive age. The rage gave us the strength needed to defeat lions and hyenas in unarmed combat. It does not serve our kind anymore in such a capacity. Now it only clouds our judgement, harms our hearts, and gets us no where fast. Letting go of that anger is no easy task. But the instructions are simple. As frustrating as it might be to follow, the answer is to simply let go of the anger. Take deep breathes and focus on real world practical solutions. Focusing on the positive is great and makes you feel good, but it also gets you no where. Humans are amazing problems solvers, and it's solving problems that serves humans the best.

Hope that helps.
    test
  5. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Also this:

[youtube]pvt062uFnl4[/youtube]
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  7. lyricalpriest

Lol@ no arms
    Dead@woman throwin a bus..

Leaned @ AliceHouse unique perspective (leaned in a good way) bout to peep videos too...

Im copyin that reply
    test
  8. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

God is the father who was too busy to show up to my little league games.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

Thats why im pissed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.