Truth about the Bible and Quran - 101

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Ass Napkin Ed, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

its cool - alotta people dont
    just know everything is literally all 'Bull'-Shit
    and what do we find in Bull shit - the magic mushrooms that make us all trip out
    its what makes Mario and Luigi think they are Huge Beings and Stomping on Monsters
    lol
    Allah u Akbar!
    test
  2. x calibur

x calibur

lol are you serious?

Monday does come from moon, but that's not the only meaning/etymology of mon. Etymology is something I know plenty about; and monarchy comes from monos and archon, as I explained before. you're cherry-picking in order to arrive at an erroneous conclusion.

Sie sprechen kein Deutsch. it's clear that you're pulling all this from wiki. you haven't actually checked that source. in any case, Diovona =/= Diana. Diana comes from divus/dius/dium, which all refers to the heavens. that all comes from the proto-indo-european dyeu, meaning to shine.

Juno and Diana were two different goddesses, and only Diana is definitely linked to the moon.
    test
  3. Ass Napkin Ed

oh now - monday does come from the moon?
    good i am teaching you
    and because they come from Wiki doesnt matter - the sources were posted
    where are your sources?

Juno is the young wife that we see who replaced the Old Moon Goddess
    source - Online Etymology Dictionary

If you are wise - you will see there are many Junos in Rome
    Juno Curitis, Juno Moneta, Juno Regina etc
    Goddesses were combined many times over history, Juno and Diana were no exception....Most 'Goddesses' are always identified with the Moon

schooled again
    test
  4. x calibur

x calibur

I was already aware of Mondays roots, as well as the other days of the week.

it's true that the moon is traditionally feminine. but that doesn't mean that every goddess must be a moon goddess.

like I said, the Juno/moon link is speculative. Diana was definitely linked to the moon, and you'll see that and the etymology on etymonline.
    test
  5. Ass Napkin Ed

you went from 'No Way' - 'Now its Speculative'
    Plutarch and the works of Cicero say so
    the etymology of her name is associated with 'New Moon'
    calvinohreally:

i am riding with them on this one
    its been a pleasure teaching you Sir
    test
  6. x calibur

x calibur

I maintain that Diana was a definite moon goddess, and that Diana and Juno were two different personalities.

a brief fact-check showed speculation on a Juno-moon link, but it's really not enough to be a confirmation.

I've mostly taught myself, you haven't put me on to anything. also, you've only focused on the Juno issue because that's the only one where there's uncertainty. you've ignored the moon/monarchy nonsense because there's no backing for it.

you're mixing some facts in with wild jumps. but if that's fun, then by all means go for it.
    test
  7. Ass Napkin Ed

be careful what you say here ^^^
    - you may change your statements above like you did before

All the Goddesses's Personalities were based on what was happening within Nature at the time, Most times these Gods were combined
    More so, within the Female gods, they usually were combined in 3
    'Nearly All' - of them are Mother Cow Moon Goddesses

Now, I didnt ignore Moon-Arch - I had to give you the complete schooling on the MOON and Juno

Now, Mon - means Moon - which is 1st
    that is why ancient Calenders use the Moon to mark the days
    they are Lunar Calenders

so the Single Ruler - is a Monarchy
    originating in the Mother - shining down on her Children
    The Moon giving man enough light (not blinding him like the Sun) so that he can study the stars....
    test
  8. x calibur

x calibur

All I've conceded is that there MAY be a juno-moon connection, but there's not enough evidence to be conclusive.

months were created based on the phases of the moon, not because the moon has a sense of being "first".

monarchy is not associated with mother. and a full moon washes out the stars, it doesn't make them clearer.
    test
  9. Ass Napkin Ed

I've concluded - i taught you about the Juno and Moon connection - which you may have never known

Month also means 'Moon' 1 - is moon
    which is why the 1st - 'Cow'-Lender (calender) ever used on Earth is a Lunar One

all words/languages are more relative than we know
    test
  10. x calibur

x calibur

"cow-lender"? you have to be trolling.

and the first day of each roman month were called calends (kalendae), which is where calendar comes from.

language and vocab are relative, but you're doing linguistic voodoo.
    test
  11. Ass Napkin Ed

cow-lender was humor - Mr Juno
    thought you would like that one....

well, maybe its Humor (*double entandra*)

But back to your lessons -
    so the 1st calender ever used was Lunar - the One - the First - has always been regarding as the Moon....the MOON controls our emotions
    and our minds (as in mind control)

the word MIND comes from the Moon God named MIN
    Min is also where we get the word MENTAL and Menstrual

the Words Sane and Sanity also come from MIN
    and of course LUNATIC comes from LUNAR as well

We also get our word THOUGHT from the Moon God Thoth
    and based on the phases of the Moon we get our word
    MOOD, our feelings from our emotions at certain
    times or more specifically phases.

any more schooling today that you need?
    test
  12. x calibur

x calibur

scholars disagree on Juno being a moon goddess. all you can really say is that there could be a vague association.

yes lunatic is from lunar, due to mental illness not being fully understood before the modern era.

Min was not a moon god, he was an ancient egyptian fertility god.

mind comes from old english. mental comes from the latin mens. menstrual is connected to the months, which makes sense.

sanity comes from the latin sanitas, meaning health. sanitary has the same root.

mood and thought are from old english.

thoth was an ancient egyptian deity that was not particularly associated with the moon.

you're completely making stuff up. it's been fun, but you're not going to troll me into endlessly refuting your fantasy.
    test
  13. Ass Napkin Ed

well school is back in session

Min - not a Moon God? (Egypt: Min, God of Fertility, Power and the Eastern Desert)

(Min was also a moon god - lunar gods tended also to be gods relating to moisture and thus of fertility. As a lunar deity Min was sometimes given the title "Protector of the Moon". In this capacity, the god was related to the Egyptian calendar - the last day of the lunar month was consecrated to the deity, and the day was known as "The Exit of Min".)

Thoth - not a Moon God? (Egypt: Thoth, God of the Moon, Magic and Writing, A Feature Tour Egypt Story)

Moon means 'Mind or Frame of Mind'
    'Mind' comes from the - Moon God - Min

seems you dont know alotta of things about etymology or ancient history
    i love schooling you
    test
  14. x calibur

x calibur

I'm not seeing any basis for what you're saying about min. He was about fertility and reproduction, which is why he's shown standing with his dick hard (no homo).

Lol.

to be more accurate, Thoth did have a moon connection early on, but he became disassociated with that. He was a god of many things. Khonsu was the ancient egyptian moon god.

of course, you continue to ignore all the points where I proved that you conjured things up with no basis.
    test
  15. Ass Napkin Ed

HAHA
    wait, suddenly now Thoth does have a connection to the moon?
    and because you dont know Min is a Moon God - he cant be?
    LMAO Classic

how many times do you have to retract your statements due to lack of knowledge

ofcourse - you wanna move on to a new subject or something else each time when your blatantly wrong

too funny man
    test
  16. x calibur

x calibur

it's inaccurate to call Thoth a moon god, when he only had that connection in early mythology and became very different (and varied) later on. Khonsu was undeniably the moon god throughout his conception.

All I've done is clarify, not retract.

funny is definitely one way of describing this.
    test
  17. Ass Napkin Ed

Thoth was a Moon God
    Min was a Moon God

you see how - my statements dont waiver
    my statements are not 'yeah, but also -God of Many things'
    you see how - when you challenged my statements you ran into a brick wall called 'Wrong'

you see how - i didnt have to rephrase or clarify

thats how truth works buddy
    test
  18. x calibur

x calibur

you've got it backwards.

If I make a mistake or omission, I'll correct that. If I'm wrong, I'll own up to it.

you, on the other hand, cling to some sort of invented mythology, and blithely ignore everything to the contrary, including your own blatant errors. I'm scientific, you're dogmatic.

all you can do is nitpick at minor dents in my immaculate posts, and run with it as if it's a decisive victory. meanwhile, you ignore your own glaring faults.

cherry-picking seems to be your favorite strategy.
    test
  19. Ass Napkin Ed

were you wrong about Min, Thoth, and Juno?
    test
  20. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

One of the things I used to be confident that made Islam the one true religion was that it was clear and not open to interpretation. Thing is... it is. It is because some people have a conscious. If you asked the believers in western countries like America or the UK, they'll tell you, "Oh that's just silly. We don't kill people for things like that." But in countries where they follow Islamic law, they can and very much do enforce executing people for those reasons.

Which, to me, is scary. What's worse is the cognitive dissonance that occurs when you accept the faith, come across something like this and say, "Well, it must be right. GOD wouldn't guide us wrong, right?"
    test