Truth about the Bible and Quran - 101

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Ass Napkin Ed, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

Now - When do Hebrew's worship their God?

Only on MOON DATES, Now, this is just one of thousands of bits of proof that YAHweh like Allah - is a Moon God.

Now Yahweh has taken on many attributes over time, Jesus has also

Ask yourself, when does a Hebrew Day begin? Always at sunset, when the MOON comes out! 6pm to 6am, the 6X6 sun square.

This is why they all say they are a Monotheist religion, which means One, but it actually means the MOON.

That is why we have the - Monarchy, or the Moon Arch, and although the Moon has been represented by both as a man and a woman over time, the Moon is always the opposer (darkness) of day or the Sun (light), so the Moon is usually considered Female and the Sun Male...and this is why we have a Monarchy with NO KING, but a QUEEN

Those Ancient Hebrews were from Ur, where they worshiped the Great Moon male God Nanna, which first came from the ancient Goddess worship of Nanna the Moon Goddess.

This is why we have female names like Diana, Anna, etc. as you know Nanna is the same one, as SIN from Babylon or Akkadian....which the ancient Ziggurats made to try and reach their Moon God, and that is why there were 7 levels (of EL) representing the 7 gods or planets. The top level was for the Moon.

without a telescope, Man can see 7 planets from the Earth with a naked eye (sun, moon, earth included in observation)

Lets Clear up some Confusion -

Yah of Yahweh is not the same as Yah/Yarikh, the Moon god of Egypt/Canaan. The Yah of Egypt is actually Yaach (YaaCh) when translated back to Hebrew. I will cite Hebrew Researcher - Budge. "Yaach is more closer to Yarikh than to Yah. Now notice the cheth is a 'kh' or 'ch' and this is what we see as the 'rope' hieroglyph and it translates to: cheth (Ch) not heh (H)."

So Yah of Yahweh is spelled with a heh and not a cheth. Yah is not Yaach. Also in some instances, the Aa (flag resting on the ground) can be pronounce ta. Yaach where it then can be pronounced Yatach.
    In Conclusion -Yah of Yahweh is not Yerikh (meaning moon (god)) nor is He Yatach.

But Now, Iah, the Moon God of Egypt's official translation to Hebrew is Yod/Ayin/Cheth and (Yaach). YAH of Yahweh is the Yod/Heh. These two names are not identical. Yahweh was and is not the Moon god. Yahweh is "I Am 'In Time.'"

So Yaach/Yarich - the moon would equate to Sin or Nanna of Akkad/Sumer. Now, Sin, according to legend, is the son of Enlil. Sin is also in the Bible too, he is identified as a son of Canaan.
    See here-[Gen.10.17/ICh.1.15]

Sin is said to be father of Utu/Shamash and Inanna/Ishtar....and sometimes Sin can be Canaan or Ham.
    Now - Problems arise when seeing that Utu is Ham and Shamash is also Cush (Enoch 3).
    Yet, Inanna/Ishtar could be either Naamah (sister of Tubal-Cain, wife of Ham) or Semiramis and/or both. We Know - Semiramis is the daughter of Canaan.
    Please realize that after the Global Flood, the family of Ham (according to legend) deified itself with the help of Enki, the serpent/cherub of Eden - Satan.

All these stories easily confuse the average reader because they are deeply in root with Pagan Mysteries. Only those initiated where given the Key to unlock these Mythological Legends.
    But the Bible is not a "mystery;" it is an everlasting flow of knowledge/history/legend. Just by simply comprehending whats in Genesis

See, Yahweh opposed the Nachash (Serpent/Enki), yet the Bible cannot be put into the general abyss of myth/legend.
    The Bible has a separate and unique message.

Yahweh in the bible, is identified as El, short of Elohim.
    Enlil's shorthand name is El as well.
    Abir (mighty one) means Bull and Enlil is the Bull-god.
    This is also Taurus, the place where Pleiades reside and the Pleiades are called the Throne of Heaven.
    Yahweh or Enlil protects the Throne from the evil Nimrod/Orion. Yahweh/Enlil is who appeared to Abraham and Moses..not Sin/Thoth/Enki.

Now, The oldest Sumerian texts (which you all read for free on-line) seems to glorify Enlil as Creator/Father of Enki....and this comes directly from the mouth of Enki. (Mostly/all UFO/Sumerian researchers also fail to point this FACT out when arguing their case. lol)

Now, the Tower of Babel incident explains how all the Nations became confused, and with the help of Ham's lineage, and the myths/legends became even more confusing when in 8 distinct cities of Nimrod (for example) all gave Nimrod numerous names:
    which were - Ninurta/Marduk/Ninus/Enmerkar/Ausar/Ashur/Nergal/ etc

These legends must be intensely studied before stating the above names are different characters, because they are all but one man: Nimrod.
    All glory goes to Nimrod and Enki in these myths/legends.

The Legend of Ninurta (Nimrod) became Saturn/Cronus, the man with the sickle who is also Enki/Satan. This relates the giving of the M.E. Tablets or (Divine Right to Rule) to Enmerkar by Enki.

Now, The Original Ishtar was both male/female (hermaphrodite) associated with war/love. Ishtar, or the Moon, also Venus, and Mars, and Saturn, etc...

The Moon/Ishtar indicates harvest and Saturn is the god of harvest like the biblical Dagon: is harvest/fish:
    while - Nimrod/Enki, the god or his council of gods is civilization/government.

Biblical - Yahweh specifically states not to make an image/idol of Him-self. and because the Israelites did this, does not mean that the God Yahweh is this object.
    Ptah also, (serpent of Eden) and Osiris combined was known as the Apis, the Bull-god. This is also the 'golden-calf' that the Israelites made with the knowledge of Egyptian gods.

the God Enlil of Sumer could definitely be a combo of Yahweh and Noah or/also Shem. The castration story relates to Enki receiving the ME Tablets (Divine right to Rule) from God Enlil, when Yahweh gave Enki the earth or the statement in the Book of Genesis where Ham uncovers Noah's nakedness.

Now, the Angel of Yahweh is identified as the Word of Yahweh, and the Name of Yahweh, is also identified as Yahweh.
    Jesus or (Enlil, not the Bastardization form) is called - the Word incarnate. The Word Dabar is directly - related to the Pleiades.
    Job 38:31 also indicates the Pleiades influence and this brings me to the untranslatable word Mazzaroth.

Mazzaroth is an unknown constellation also called the comet of the Deep referred to in Job 38.29-30 / Ezekiel 1.22.

I will stop now and let this soak in....
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

For an Edomite you sure claim to know alot about Muslims and Israelites.

I would be more impressed if you could tell us the whole truth about Esau?

Being a Bible scholar and all.
    test
  3. Ass Napkin Ed

why do you assume i am a 'white man, cave dweller, yakub devil, cracker, edomite' ?

lol - seriously why do you think that?
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

hahahah, really? this is your "thousands of bits of proof". fuck off.

just because you make the text bigger don't make it any more real, nigga.

:numaan:
    test
  5. Ass Napkin Ed

see below
    test
  6. Ass Napkin Ed

this is your big islamic war rebuttal?
    fight the information
    do what the average muslims doesnt do
    think outside the Kaaba black box

dont bomb me - bomb the info
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Heres a good background on allah and its origins
    [youtube]x_s5By7s8z0[/youtube]

And on muhammad, islam, and his exploits.
    [youtube]sCFHrZPJH0[/youtube]
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

And the kabah
    [youtube]fodMC9oTy7Q[/youtube]

Ask nu why muslims still require a journey to mecca to worship
    a meteorite

[​IMG]
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

only the unlearned would believe this cat...
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Best link youve ever posted.
    test
  11. Ass Napkin Ed

[​IMG]
    test
  12. Ass Napkin Ed

I dont know if you mean me, but if so....

please - by all means - rebuttal anything i am saying thats Untrue
    lets see what you come up with
    test
  13. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I'm not sure if this is real or fake, but you certainly sound smart.
    test
  14. Ass Napkin Ed

Respect to you sir
    :shaqsalute:
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i hope to everything i believe in that you are being sarcastic here, jase.

and payback, you think i'm going to watch something you recommend? lol.

nigga the video is entitled "know your enemy", you don't think there's a hint of bias?

and ass napkin ed, i don't need rebuttal for such outlandish silly claims.

but keep them coming, they're becoming amusing now.

you spend your entire life debunking others faiths, what do YOU believe in?

test
  16. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I chose my words carefully.

I chose them carefully because I admire your faith.

I admire your faith because I myself have none.

I myself have none because I don't know enough Nu's.

If I watched the Nu's more I may change my mind.

But for now, I choose my words carefully.

And so on...
    test
  17. Ass Napkin Ed

Nu - attacks you and not your information
    because i debunk him with facts and prove his Allah is the new Nanna/Sin
    moon god

he lacks the facts to dispute that
    so he will attack you with insults to compensate - just wait
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

nigga you don't know the first thing about me.

i love how you actually believe in the shit you type, god speed nigga. you need help.

anyway, this is the last post i'm posting regarding this, geographik can handle you.

ok, but have you read what napkin has said?

he claims we worship a moon god because we have a moon in some flags.

we told him it's from the ottomans, original was black with our shihaadah on it.

so he turns around and claims, yeah, black represents night, meaning moon.

if you want to toot his horn and tell him he's smart, go for it, but i don't understand.

test
  19. Ass Napkin Ed

I need help but you worship a fake moon god that has 'daughters' and has a name rooted in a feminine goddess
    and your prophet is a pedophile -
    (ieesshaaa, you are the girl that i never had LMAO)

guess we are all nuts lol
    test
  20. Ass Napkin Ed

why do we look at those who worship Allah - the moon god today
    yeah they really are all about love and peace
    ever gonna let a woman wear pants or a skirt?
    guess that offends the moon somehow
    test