truth about GOD and how he gives us evidence he is with us.. always

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

If I show up at work two pay periods in a row after working my scheduled work hours and days and don't receive a check for my labor I must then find me a new place of employment because I don't have the faith that my company can pay for my services. The bible is batting 1000 without a strike, everything that God had his prophets prophesy came to pass. That has given me the faith that everything else will happen just as prophesied. I have not seen God but I know he exists by his word. There are a lot of fakes out he that say they believe in God but lie because as soon as you speak of keep his divine laws, they say it is not necessary to keep them.

I John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
    test
  2. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

The devil can cite scripture for his purpose.

I didn't read what you wrote. I just wanted to quote Willy.
    test
  3. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

yo thats deep, really feeling the scriptures
    test
  4. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

And how has all of God's prophecies came true?
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

The bible can't be used to substantiate the bible. This is not evidence of anything.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

tbh the title didnt really fit the scripture that well.. but it still hold relevance.. these scriptures aren't just from the bible neither. these are from the prophets. and they hold much credibility bc back then they were highly revered.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Try 2000 fullfilled prophecies
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Can you list them all here please?
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

what makes them hold relevance?

so how many sides are you playing here?

which ones? how many is that? how many sides is that?

they're highly revered now too, but that doesn't mean they are true or hold any credibility whatsoever.
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

hmm... plant a seed.. and the son will shine on the surface of the earth and that alone with water and oxygen is enough to make the seed grow..

if i try to over explain or make the seed grow i won't accomplish anything. if i over analyze it, i'll find flaws. but even perfection has a flaw. that flaw is that it can ONLY be perfect.

i'm only playing one side. the prophet's weren't "christian" so i didn't want people to think that i was using christian agenda.

it's relevant b/c these scriptures are geared for YOU..
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

try 0 fulfilled prophecies
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

actually that's incorrect.. MIDDLE EASTERN JEWISH and MUSLIM dillemma's have become evident to us today. the mosques' the temples being built and destroyed. now the wars famines and children rising against there parent's can be wrote off by the skeptic as a good guess. but come on, we can only give u the proof it's up to u to except it or alter it to fit ur belief.
    test
  13. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

the same exact thing can be said about u. u cant except the truth and alter prehistoric writings as prophecies to fit into ur own beliefs of a higher power when really these are just pre-science writings meant to explain the strange world we, in reality, had no idea about.
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

but that's what u conceive them as b/c u haven't begun to experience a personal relationship with the idea of a god. i don't believe in god b/c the bible, i believe in him/her/it bc they touch my heart when at one time my heart was hardened towards the idea.

i used to be a god hater.. but when i was imprisoned i told my self i wouldnt give god a chance, but when ur all alone like that you will eventually turn to god or the MEN ur surrounded by, and the men i was surrounded by were either RETARDED as fuck or SEEKING god. and once i gave into the desire to not want to pursue and i did pursue i felt changes in my heart and in my life inside those walls that was as ground shattering as if god came down and took me by the hand and said "son i have always loved you, always wanted you to find me.. i will give u life in abundance and take away all ur pain. now follow me"
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i actually grew up catholic and didn't become atheist til last year. so i kno what it is to love god. but after becoming deeply rooted in philosophy and eventually the science of the world i lost my faith. i actually am a better for it and proud of my beliefs. when i was locked down, i was at the time a caged animal and didn't care about shit. but during the past few years (only 21) learned to enjoy the finer things in life instead of the "quick fixes" (not meaning drugs)
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

test
  17. TheBigPayback

Its got scientific possibility ratios for all u astrophyscists
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.