Trusted Companys and Bogus Ones.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by cHi_Co, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cHi_Co

cHi_Co Guest

What are some supplement companies that are trusted and some that are just plain Purple Haze bullshit..

TRUSTED
    Controlled Labs
    Optimum
    Nutrex
    BSN

BOGUS
    n/a

add on.
    test
  2. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

I DO trust MuscleTech.......they're just way overpriced
    GNC worked well, a little pricey too (the protein)

as stated in another thread biotest is a shady company i guess.
    test
  3. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

all over the bodybuilding forums I read muscletech is crap.

I've never tried it, so I don't know.

I doubt biotest is complete crap, but I'll never know.

that controlled labs shit is supposedly good, but I hate pill form large doses...

if I ever want good info and results others are getting from a product, I usually hit other fitness/bodybuilding boards first and read around about what others are saying and research it.
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

muscletech is crap.

and I am with you on pills I hate taking high dose pills that shit is bad for the liver.

I have lots of experience with supps I used to take them and found out it was a waste of cash I just bought reall food instead.

I wasted hundreds a year on supps and the only ones that really helped me put on muscle were swole v2 and san v12 and the whey protiens like muscle milk and optimum nutrtion stuff.

The only meal replacement I liked was the met rx one.
    test
  5. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Yeah, I just brought me some cookie n' cream Muscle milk. Mucle milk s a great to take right before bed.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/milk.html

Optimun whey gets great reviews:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html
    I would definately invest in that great for a quickly-absorbed protein for post workout.

Prolab Creatine is pretty good too and pretty expensive for only 24 dollars for 200 servings. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pl/creatine.html

However, Celltech is pretty bad. I brought a tub for 30-40 dollars 2 years ago, I took 2 servings and never opened the damn thing again. Damn shit is LOADED in sugar it and left a discomforting burning sensation in my throat, no homo. It's still laying on my floor consumed in dust.
    test
  6. MagicDonJuan

If you have acutually used Muscle Tech you would say its not crap it does the job well just overpriced.
    test
  7. MagicDonJuan

i wont hate i get what ur saying thats y im not gonna get anymore because to me celltech is creatine mono with dextrose and some stuff I can get in mulitvitamins anyways so next time im gonna get some pure creatine monohydrate........but for me at least and alot of people i know and even according to that site it does do its job its just way overpriced for what it is.
    test
  8. MagicDonJuan

test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

dont take that prolab creatine cause its old school they have better stuff that wont bloat you in the gut or the face like swole v2 or san v12 and universal storm these work well for non responders.

Ya cell tech is crap so is muscle tech they taste like shit and I wasted my money.

I love muscle milk
    Ergopharm gf pro
    optimum nutrition
    and metrx and eas the best.

those brands are reliable and most people who hate is because they either work for the competition or they just dont like it. but I love it and I am a picky eater and these taste decent.

always mix them in a cold liquid like chilled milk or chilled water if you have one of those blenders that freeze then use one of those.

almost all protient drinks taste like ass when they are warm lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.