truly sorry folks, but..

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Cm Spunk, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cm Spunk

Cm Spunk teller of the truth

Jesus was just one of the earliest magicians. He had no "super powers".
    thank you for your time.
    test
  2. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

David Blane > Jesus
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i dont think jesus was as much of a magician as just people making up total lies for him
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Nah the egyptians had magicians.
    test
  5. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

and a bunch of superstitious egyptian magician's assistants had to ruin it for the rest of us
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

whoever he was, nobody can argue the following.

he was the most misunderstood man in human history.

after michael jackson.

:numaan:
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

we all know magicians dont turn water into wine.. and theres actual historical data or what would u call it that a man named jesus order wine for his sisters wedding.. and the shipment was not delivered in full. and marry made a big gripe about it . the romans kept good track of local issues..
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ur reaching LP. Even if that's true that don't mean he did it
    test
  9. breathlesss

where the hell did you hear that bit of factual information? seriously...
    if anything, the whole water and wine thing was concocted by "followers" who were comparing jesus to dionysus in order to convert the greek

or, he literally made wine...and probably had his fishermen friends from earlier in his life (talked about in your bible) bring some fish...and i wouldn't be surprised if he'd touched the hearts of some wheat farmer/baker folk of the time, and they brought the bread

and walking on water...yea, probably went ice fishing
    test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

ice fishing in israel would be a hell of a miracle

oh, and fuck david blane
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

ill try to find the source were i read it.. but it is also very vague and doesnt state that he turned the water into wine it just states that a woman named mary from bethleham orderd Xammount of jars of wine and the proper order wasn't fully shipped. and that is all.. so its historical evidence that the wine dillemma did happen.. but i can't prove if he did the miracle or not.. i can just believe and u can no believe.. but it is a historical fact that the wedding was recorded in roman history... they were good at keeping records especially when it came to money
    test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i didn't realize that jesus had siblings
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

step brothers and sister tbh
    test
  14. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

in the annotations of my family's bible they make sort of a big deal about whether or not mary had any other kids. dunno if that's just a catholic thing or what.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Ya theyd technically be half siblings
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

technically since mary got smashed by some unknown man, its not really known who else he is related to.
    test
  17. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

right... ur not getting me tho

im not contesting that they didnt have the same father, but for some reason catholic tradition seems opposed to the idea of mary having more children after jesus. in the bible that was passed down to me from my dad i remember it referred to jesus as mary's firstborn and in the annotations there was a long rant about how only sons were also called 'first born' back in ancient israel. just found it sort of funny is all. catholics worhsip the womb of mary as if it were the holy spirit itself. should just join the cult of isis and get it over with.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

Yesss!! This is true. It would bring into question the divinity of Mary if Jesus wasnt her only son. She would not be a virgin after Jesus is why. Then if catholics start questioning that they start questioning all the other "traditons" they adhere to. Good point reg.
    test
  19. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

*Facepalm*

It's all allegories about the SUN SUN.

Who walks on water in the morning? - Well let's see? The fucking sun does, it reflects over it, and moves across it. THE SUN WALKED ON WATER.

He turned water into wine, Well no shit --- Rain is water and the Sun keeps things growing, like Wine.

ADAM itself is just the four corners of the world for the Greeks - Anatole. Dvsis. Artkos. Mesembri. The fucking word "Sin" in the old Aramahic literally means MOON... (And what does the moon bring with it? DARKNESS! Oh shit yo!)

What happens to the Sun when he "dies for the world" ? - Well he gets hung up on the cross (of the zodiac) and the sky turns red and he bleeds... and "dies for the world" again and again.

Christ even the Jews and Muslims do the same shit...

Jews be looking that Menorah, not even aware of what that shit means... before Christianity there were "7 levels" of heaven (7th heaven was a show.. lol) just like the Menorah... (which is funny because candles didn't even exist at the time of the story... and the idea of burning olive oil for that many days... Come the fuck on.) ---Anywho...

Menorah is - HAR-ON-EM - Literally means "People of mount On"

On was egyptian for Sun... they really liked ON..... Sort of like

SOL (SUN-Latin) - OM (SUN-Sanskrit) - ON (SUN-Egyptian)....

Don't we all know that SOL-OM-ON was a pretty "bright" guy? :funny:

Etc... Why are you reading this shit literally when it's full of meaning if you read what it actually means.
    test
  20. breathlesss

never heard the whole relation to the sun thing, it sounds plausible

and for the record, i was being ironic, i don't believe in the bible, literally or allegorically, aside from the few bits about how to be a good person, i see it as a bunch of overly edited prophecies mingled with a bit of history

it's not about who did what and when it happened, it's about how to be a decent human, not just outwardly, it's in your mind where it counts
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.