true identity of the so called african american

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

JEHOVAH
    Yhovah
    yeh-ho-vaw' from 1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God:--Jehovah, the Lord. Compare 3050,3069
    Jesus; Greek Iesous (ησος) or the Hebrew Yeshua (or Joshua).
    Yehoshua Yashua=Joshua; Savior. yeshua in greek;english spelling Jesus
    Ha' mashiyach=maw-shee'-akh from 4886; anointed; usually a consecrated person (as a king, priest, or saint); specifically, the Messiah:--anointed, Messiah.

IAM;THAT I AM
    YHWH (Yahweh, Jahweh)
    'elohiym el-o-heem' plural of 433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:--angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

The New Testament never says that we have to use the Hebrew name of Jesus in order to properly pray to him. In the entire New Testament, it is only the Greek name for Jesus that is used. For example, when Paul says in Romans 10:13, "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED," he is actually referring to Jesus by the context (cf. Romans 10:9). Earlier, in Romans 10:9, Paul states, "that if you confess with your mouth Jesus [Greek Iesous or ησος] as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Again, Paul uses the Greek Iesous to refer to Jesus. If the New Testament writers had thought that Jesus' name in Hebrew (Yeshua or Joshua) was necessary for one to pronounce, then they could have simply transliterated his name into Greek. However, they did not do so.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

^I mean no offense. but you have a lack of knowledge and understanding concerning this issue. That's entirely OK! Because you can learn about that payback and correct ignorance ! HalleluYah.

I had zero understanding about this issue too, was ignorant, and I learned! It's simple!!!You can fix ignorance, but you can't fix stupid LOL

REJOICE !!!! PRAISE HIS NAME HALLELUYAH!!!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.