true identity of the so called african american

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ur lying cus you posted 2 videos of theirs prior to your hieghtus.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

That means I follow them and study them ? Or could it be he had a good point about face book ?

Talk about straining a nat and swallowing a camel...How about address my entire post ?
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

lol @ piper, spurgeon, washer or any other man wise in his own conceits. I never followed or studied under those philosophers, even when I was a deceived person...

You see, coming unto knowledge and understanding of the Most High is a process, and by me searching, humbling myself and open to learning, is a sign and evident of YAH working in my life...question, are you seeking ?

No issue with that.

One can imagine that if one was indoctrinated as an atheist, then led into paganism in a vain religion it would be a journey and a learning process to come out of and into the truth. How would that be so ? Because we know that if the Father tries your heart and knows it's seeking him he will pull you to him. So all these 'false winds and blah blah' that you slander me with, is actually calling the Fathers work deceptive. I over came many flase doctrines...have you ?

The kettle calling the pot a slanderer no?

I don't let myself be led astray from false teachers. I'm repenting from that. I seek the Father with all my mind, soul and heart...knock and it shall be open, ask and it shall be given. Are you seeking the Father in truth or letting man made doctrines do that for you PB ? Is your religion setting righteousness for you or is YAHUWAH ?

seem to be coming at me a bit offensive, to something I never said

I'm humble enough to admit that I was wrong in a lot of things I posted here: Zeus (je-sus) is god, holy spirit is god, rapture, worship on SUNday, Yah's laws don't apply, pagan idolatry like Christmas worship, easter and other blasphemous 'holy days', once saved always save, sinners prayer, etc...And you are going to diss me because I'm seeking ?

did i diss you, at all. Is telling u u should commune with other believers a diss? I think not. Not according to the bible at least
    You have no idea what you are talking about. In fact I have some questions:

1. How do you even know I hearken unto the likes of piper ?

didnt say that, but u did post a video from him. Do you adhere to all his ideas, probably not. But u posted it not me

2 What winds of doctrine and I'm picking up on ? (show me with scripture how they are false...)

i dont know everything thats going on in ur head so i cant really guess, other than things youve said and posted, thats where i gather what u believe.

3. Can you show me that the laws don't apply (sin = transgression of the laws)

y, i never said they dont

5. Can show me that sunday is the sabbath ?

didnt say that either, unless your mike seen

6. Can you show me Yahshua is Elohim ? (what you call GAWD or god)

7. Can you show me that the cross is not worshiped today and is not idolatry ?

8. Can you show me that the pagan high days we hold are OK to the Father ?

9. Can you show me that Je-zus is the Messiah's real name ? and that GOD is the Fathers real name and that calling them that is not vanity ?

funny u speak of slander

I could go on...

So are you ready to stop looking at me like I'm wrong and maybe perhaps you have somethings to learn ?

Fear of YAHUWAH is the beginning of ALL WISDOM. How can you fear the Most High when you don't even understand Him or even know his name ? Honestly.

YOu know what ? I had to humble myself in my process for Yah show me his ways. The question is, will you Payback ? I hope so because I consider you a friend and I care about you. This is not a pissing match, this is life or death. I'd come out of that, and listen. Set the flesh aside and toss out pride. The Kingdom is at hand brother.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

So, who are the Ysraelites today payback ?
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Bro i didnt say u were wrong. Thats what i mean ur attributing things to me i never said.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

You come up on this tread with something your ignorant friend says w/o saying anything...I can only go off what you brought as a witness as to your level of understanding...know what I mean ?

but what will you do with that knowledge ? Will the dog turn back to it's vomit ....

anyhow...
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

I think ill study it out for myself like i usual before i give u a thumbs up or not on ur topics.

Ill refrain from responding to u with a disrespectful catch phrase for now.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

watch the video and read with your bible...it's a no brainer....you acting like there is still a possibility it's false lmao...PRIDE
    test
  9. Coup d'état

not saying you are prideful, but you know what I mean....PEACE BRO
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Ur not understanding. No one ever said it was false to begin with, ur just super dooper defensive. Now what my friend was saying that if your subscribing to the the total doctrine of the Home - House Of YisraEL Hebrew Biblical & Cultural Center theres issues u need to be conserned about.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

I am fully aware of the issue and divisions in the house of Ysrael.....im not subscribed to any biblical and cultural center. What your friend is doing, and I think you too, is assuming that I do not know the divisions and falsehood of the sects in the HOY. I do. Understand ?

I'm not defensive, but have a zeal to get the raw truth out, uncut and unheard gospel. As I predicted, the majority response would be negative. Truth is offensive. I was prepared to give all an answer and with both barrels. The bible is Ysrael history, a history book for them. And being Gentiles we have to accept and know that to understand salvation. No joke. That's what I'm getting at...no hate, no twists of scripture and no religion and doctrine of man...or any pagan influence, naw mean ?

Just like sects in Christianity (baptists, Pentecostals, Lutheran etc) there are sects in the House of Ysrael. Some think that the Gentiles were only the lost of Ysrael, which is crazy and stemmed by hate and fleshy racism. Some New York kats are very racist...and lead astray and give the true rament of Ysrael no credit...it's working agianst truth.

Just because a person may be a natural born Ysraelite does not make them the TRUE House of Ysrael...they have to worship in truth and in spirit just like you and I. The scriptures are still valid and like most deception in Christian, there is deception on that side too.

Knowledge of the bible in the context of Ysrael is very important, real talk.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

payback do you have aim ?
    test
  13. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

sup.. same old same old. good to see you doing well.

don't really have anything to say on the whole black israelite thing.

i guess my only question is why does it matter?
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

heres the beliefs this group youre inching towards prescribes. And why we say theres plenty of issues, ethnicity aside.

God
    The Trinity is a false teaching.
    God's true name is Yah as found in Psalm 68:4.
    Jesus
    There is no consensus on who the Messiah is: The true name of the Messiah in the New Testament is Yahshuah Ben Yah (Yahshuah the son of Yah). According to their website, there is no universal consensus regarding who the Messiah is. It is not a central component of what defines them as Hebrew Israelites.4
    Virgin Birth: "Yahshuah the Messiah was an Israelite but He had no earthly father, so what made him an Israelite? He was born through the womb of an Israelite woman."5
    Salvation
    Salvation is only possible by calling on the true name of Jesus in Hebrew, which is Yahshuah Ben Yah (Yahshuah the son of Yah). "You have to call upon him by his Yah given Hebrew name, as it states in Acts 4:12 no other name can be a substitute, no translation of his name. Only his true name given from Heaven which can be spoken in every language, is your key to salvation."6
    Also, John 3:18 says that you are condemned if you do not believe in the name of the only begotten Son.
    Relationship to Judaism
    It is necessary to keep the Sabbath and observe various Jewish laws.
    The Talmud is not God's revelation.
    Hell
    Hell is a metaphor and is not a literal place where people suffer.
    There is no heaven and hell. There is no place where people burn. We are in the caucasian heaven now7.
    Black People
    Black people are the true Israelites from the tribe of Judah. They argue this from various passages in the Old Testament including Deuteronomy 28 (cf. Leviticus 26) which references ships (Deut. 28:68), serving in bondage (Deut. 28:48), mockery (28:37), and being defeated before one's enemies (28:25). Also, Lamentations 5:10 describes the Israelites who had skin as black as an oven. Therefore, to the Hebrew Israelites, this is conclusive proof that the original Israelites were black.
    Hispanics, Native Americans, and Negroes are the real Israelites (Black Hebrew Israelites in Hollywood Blvd - YouTube). The Jews are the Negros in America. The Jews are one tribe of people from Judah. The Twelve Tribes of Israel are divided up into various ethnic groups in amongst Hispanics, Native Americans, and Negroes.
    Many of the popular people in history were black, including Moses, Pharoah, certain Roman emperors, etc.8
    Jesus was black.
    White People
    White people are seen as conspirators who attempt to persecute the black people and hide their true identity as Israelites. Many Black Hebrew Israelites see white people as almost subhuman.
    People on this earth are in the caucasian heaven right now since white people are dominating this world and subjugating black people.
    The Bible
    There are other books that belong in the Bible, including the Apocrypha and the Pseudepigrapha (especially the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jasher).
    The King James Version is the best translation of the Bible, but there are mistranslations in it including the removal of Yah, etc. When quoting Romans 9:4-5, the author freely substitutes the Hebrew Yah for the Greek Theos: "Romans 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of Yah, and the promises; 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Messiah came, who is over all, Yah blessed for ever. Amen." What gives him the right to substitute Yah in these passages? There is virtually no textual support in all of the thousands of manuscripts of the New Testament for such a reading of Romans 9:4-5.
    Eschatology (End Times)
    The Hebrew Israelites have some interesting views regarding the end times or eschatology. According to many of them, Luke 21:24 with its reference to the "times of the Gentiles" is actually a reference to the times of the Europeans. When the Messiah returns, all Israel (meaning black people) will be gathered back to the promised land near Israel of today.

*Edit. Just putting it out there. I didnt see the post where you said you know
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so did the african americans ask ?

then who gives a fuck what the bible says who they are.

nobody cares but this brand of christian
    test
  17. Coup d'état

sup bro Pay, yeah, some people out there do reject the Messiah! WOE. You are right my friend, there are many false teachers in that House, just like in Christianity.

And about the 12 tribes being cubans, Indians, dominicans...yah you can't prove that with scriptures ! lol The New York kats (UPK) teach that!

Lot's of divisions, lots of deceit...still.

That web site is not Truth, so why take that and blanket the true raiment of Yah's elect?(Gentiles alike: Me and you).

WORD

The congregation I am apart of keep the sabbath and the law. The judgments of the law are gone because of Yahshua. For example, you no longer stone your child for disrespecting parents..

The true house of Ysrael excepts the entire scriptures and what they say, are not racist and are a priest nation, just what Yah said they would be: a light to the world. FOr me and you.

Trinity is false teaching. For real!

If you want the truth go here: ThespiritofYAH.com

I'll be getting at you on aim my brother. I want you next Saturday to chill with me on line and stream a live bible study...and see for yourself. Don't be scared...YAH is not confusing nor are his true raiment.

you have aim or is that gchat ? not sure...I just put your email in aim and added...
    test
  18. Coup d'état

*silence is not good. I hear crickets

I'm doing a part two of the True Identity of "African Americans" I will be pin pointing where Ysrael is today...they are the blacks in America and scattered across the world. How will I establish this ?

-scriptures...many books
    -secular history (of the slave trade, of Ysrael, of the lands associated in the bible and how they transitioned through history).

You have to worship the Father in spirit and in truth...those of you who shake their carnal and fleshy minds at this: I would not. I would be quick to listen and slow to speak.
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i have to say this sounds much more reasonable than what is usually believed
    test
  20. Coup d'état

@ paybacks reply

some sects of Ysrael (note they are not the true House in YAH's covenant) have bad doctrine just like the whole of Christianity (notice I said WHOLE)

YAHUWAH is is name. Names transcend language. You call Obama, Obama no matter what language a people use. You say Vladimir Putin in all language. So why not the Most High ?

God is not his name. Lord is not his name. They replaced His name (YAHUWAH) to fit their deitites...GOD comes from the pagan idol GAWD (the god of money). Jesus comes from the pagan idol Zeus, a Greek god.

This is known and can be proven in the scriptures.

YAH said keep His name forever and remember it. If you sign a contract, or in this case make a covenant with a people, you keep the name to honor the contract. We do this today.

Again, why take his name away ?

YAHUWAH is the MOST HIGH's name, and His son ? YAHSHUAH (means YAH's salvation).

Some 'blacks' might think the white is devil seed. This is not supported by the Word of Yah and is only man's fleshy doctrine.

Near the end time, all who worship Yah in spirit and in truth will inherit the Kingdom...are you ready to toss out your vain religion and get to know Yah with knowledge and understanding ?

EDIT:

to clear things up. YSRAEL WAS a nation and is not a nation today...they have been scattered as told in scripture...however, they WILL become a nation again accordign to scripture....graft yourselves into Ysrael *see romans chapter 11**
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.