true identity of the so called african american

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Hear an issue out with your bible open (KJB), reading along, before you open your pie holes.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

haha

dude like 2% of christians use the KJB

the likelyhood someone else in here besides you or Payback or people you recruit to come in here having a kjb is like 0%
    test
  3. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

a white black israelite... aint that some shit.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

that's me in the vid foo, what, what. HOw you been my friend ?

according to YAH, "african american blacks" are Hewbrew Ysraelites....If you watch with a bible and read along you'll probably learn something :)
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Revelation 12:9 states Satan decived the WHOLE world...THE WHOLE world

How you been my good chap busta?
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

great my man coup :)

later today im gonna set the human record for time not sinning
    test
  7. Coup d'état

It's possible, Yahshua holds the record and set a good example to follow. Over come and inherit the kingdom. He was tempted many, just like me and you.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

not to quote the horrible rap song by cool james

but im something like a phenomenon
    test
  9. Coup d'état

lma0 I feel that
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Look whos bak. Sup.

So whats this all about now.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

I was discussing ur vid with a friend.

Heres his response
    test
  12. Coup d'état

This guy finds truth to be offensive. He has many assumptions and did not understand what I was bringing, due to lack of knowledge and understanding. YAH said to Ysrael, they are destroyed by a lack of knowlege and understanding.

I spent 100% of the video showing with scripture that Ysraelites of the bible were a blacked skinned nation.

These guys say this and that...don't matter what they say. Not all blacks are Hebrew Ysraelites...note I did not say that.

I did not imply that. Esau is/was a Hebrew....I did not even say that, because it don't make sense what your firend just said. If he understood the bible he would know Ysrael is not a race...or blood line. They are a nation.

If you have knowledge and understanding of scriptures and history you will know that Caucasians or white people come from Japhet, the isle of the Gentiles. I made and proved that point with scripture in the video. NOw, some ignorant people may thing that, but it's not what the bible teaches.

The focus is not only that, but all the scriptures I gave, line upon line, precept upon precept...he may assume that the focus is only gen 25:25 out of ignorance and no knowledge and understanding.

Again, Deut 28 was like a state of the union address to Ysrael before they went into Canaan to take the land promised. YAH was warning them what he would do if they obeyed his voice and what he would do if they did not...Read the chapter. But this chapter is for another lesson, another time and has nothing to do with establishing what Ysrael historically looked like. Deut 28 pin points where they are today, again, another lesson.

The only silliness is his philospy and the way he rationalizes the knowlege presented to fit his bais. Just like sects of christianity, there are sects of Ysraelites also confused...does not take away from truth. Moses was black.

So, have your friend use scripture to show YAH wrong and not philosophy or his feelings of what YAH did.

Which begs the question, why is this offensive to him ? Worship YAH in Spirit and in Truth.

I challenge you to refute YAH's Word with scripture and not bias or emotions of the flesh.

Ysraelites are a dark skinned people, as pointed out in scripture. Reason with scriptures.

SHALOM
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Hes black btw
    test
  14. Coup d'état

and im white...makes no difference. I'm grafted into the nation of Ysrael...all throught out scriptures you see examples of peoples of other nations adopting into Ysrael...how so ? By worshiping in Spirit in Truth: Keeping all YAH's laws that are not done away with, even today.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Aite well look, theres really no one here your going to get much of a dialog from, for or against. So if u really want some dialoge about these things u been raising issue with lately from christians that really know the bible ill provide u a link. My issue is that ive already seen u post multiple calvinist things and in a very short period of time and these guys are predominantly calvinist.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

I'm not a calvinist....christianity is a religion and all the sects of it.

I am not a Calvinist.

I presented here knowledge and truth...it's up to you to deal with it or deny it and continue in your vain religion.

I am not a Calvinist.

Are you interested in truth or just into your religion that has mad pagan influences and man made traditions that are extremely offensive to the Father ? Seek YAH while he can still be found. One would ought hearken unto truth and not harden your heart. I come in peace and in meekness.

If you are in fact in truth and not deceived then you should be willing to look into an issue and easily, safely and with scripture show it false. Until you can do that, I'd humble myself and learn from people who have that knowledge of the Father.

I'm not saying I know it all, but I can teach you and show you how the Christian religion is not representing the Father one bit...and in vain do they worship him.
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

look into scripture and prove it wrong? so a contradiction about the bible in the bible is the only thing that will sway u? at least your honest enough to admit that you have no interest in reality
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

Well stop studying calvinistic teachers like john piper, spurgeon, and the like. Ur the one picking up on all the winds of doctrine lately. Im just trying to help u ground yourself so u can tell the difference.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

That dude RET that was here for a bit was from that site.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

lol @ piper, spurgeon, washer or any other man wise in his own conceits. I never followed or studied under those philosophers, even when I was a deceived person...

You see, coming unto knowledge and understanding of the Most High is a process, and by me searching, humbling myself and open to learning, is a sign and evident of YAH working in my life...question, are you seeking ?

One can imagine that if one was indoctrinated as an atheist, then led into paganism in a vain religion it would be a journey and a learning process to come out of and into the truth. How would that be so ? Because we know that if the Father tries your heart and knows it's seeking him he will pull you to him. So all these 'false winds and blah blah' that you slander me with, is actually calling the Fathers work deceptive. I over came many flase doctrines...have you ?

I don't let myself be led astray from false teachers. I'm repenting from that. I seek the Father with all my mind, soul and heart...knock and it shall be open, ask and it shall be given. Are you seeking the Father in truth or letting man made doctrines do that for you PB ? Is your religion setting righteousness for you or is YAHUWAH ?

I'm humble enough to admit that I was wrong in a lot of things I posted here: Zeus (je-sus) is god, holy spirit is god, rapture, worship on SUNday, Yah's laws don't apply, pagan idolatry like Christmas worship, easter and other blasphemous 'holy days', once saved always save, sinners prayer, etc...And you are going to diss me because I'm seeking ?

You have no idea what you are talking about. In fact I have some questions:

1. How do you even know I hearken unto the likes of piper ?

2 What winds of doctrine and I'm picking up on ? (show me with scripture how they are false...)

3. Can you show me that the laws don't apply (sin = transgression of the laws)

5. Can show me that sunday is the sabbath ?

6. Can you show me Yahshua is Elohim ? (what you call GAWD or god)

7. Can you show me that the cross is not worshiped today and is not idolatry ?

8. Can you show me that the pagan high days we hold are OK to the Father ?

9. Can you show me that Je-zus is the Messiah's real name ? and that GOD is the Fathers real name and that calling them that is not vanity ?

I could go on...

So are you ready to stop looking at me like I'm wrong and maybe perhaps you have somethings to learn ?

Fear of YAHUWAH is the beginning of ALL WISDOM. How can you fear the Most High when you don't even understand Him or even know his name ? Honestly.

YOu know what ? I had to humble myself in my process for Yah show me his ways. The question is, will you Payback ? I hope so because I consider you a friend and I care about you. This is not a pissing match, this is life or death. I'd come out of that, and listen. Set the flesh aside and toss out pride. The Kingdom is at hand brother.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.