"True" Beleivers Of Christ That Produce...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Dskillz, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

so WHY THE FUCK are u in this thread???..this obviously doesnt apply to your ass so stay the FUCK out...dam its always these type niggas ruining a good thread...
    test
  2. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

I am not and will never be a Christian but the fact remains, Islam came along hundreds of years after. Islam reconizes Jesus as a prophet, he is just not seen as the savior, and maintain that Muhammad is the last prophet. Christianity can be traced back to as early as 300 ad, 300 hundred years before Muhammad was believed to have communicated with the angel Gabriel. Roman Calthlicism is not Christianity, it is a sect of Christianity
    test
  3. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

your taking what i implied to the upmost literal sense....and you know what i meant by it......i dont mean...if you wanan go murder someone do it by the guidelines of your faith........i meant...do what you do.....and use your faith to guide you....alienating yourself from life because of something your religion tells you is the most hypocritical way of defining life.......you dont live by not living.....life is an experience...and if you dont experience.....you dont live......your only here once.....make it count.....

i was trying to not put my personal culture into this thread.....and be as general as possible.....but someone always approaches with preaching......so here it goes.....

i dont believe in the same god you do......the bible is meaningless to me....and so is any religious scripture.....

god is energy......has no name......and doesnt send down messengers to do his work....i dont believe in sin....i practice humanitarian morality.......sex outside of marraige?? please....thats not wrong at all...it harms no one.......

"so perplexed with life that we all wish we had a next" -grouch

this is my personal view here so dont take it personally:

accept what you have...be greatful....and do the best you can with it....fuck a book....fuck traditions that were passed onto you......my ancestors were killed in the name of god....and they learned to ACCEPT it by fear from preachers just like the rest of the world......and through tradition and accepted beliefs...accepting religious structure is nothing more then tradition...if you truely in your heart believe in a god...then you would abandon your idea of jesus...and all that follows in written scriptures....because it is all tainted....and full of folklore and mythology....the strucuture of christianity, islam and all other worldly religions are based on mythology that is passed through tradition....which people fit into thier lives through convenience of situation.....there is nothing you can tell me to convince me otherwise without concrete proof.......you accept the shackles of your ancestors and call it your beliefs........i refuse to....im sorry......im beyond that......

religions just prove who conquered who.....and who accepted defeat......that is all....till you can prove me wrong......i cannot accept your belief system as truth....stories of jesus existed before christianity in other names.....from other cultures...from other places.....from times before christianity......before judaism (zoroastrianism and mithra come to mind).......its like a remake of an old movie....hidden and changed to look like a new one.........and people buy tickets and wait in line........thats all it is
    test
  4. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

...the end...
    test
  5. premise

premise Timeless

interesting views on here... i personally believe jesus is the savior, no question, and walking in his light is the only path to heaven... im just stuck in my vices right now, its hard to say im christian.. i believe and would love to produce for him...shit is just hard... good post whoever started it... to those who claimed jesus never lived.. man, how much rum did you drink... its documented in books other than the Bible, the man walked the earth no question... be safe everyone, happy holidays..

Peace>PreM
    test
  6. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

LOL @ no proof.

You are STRONGLY misled.

Everything in the bible has come and is coming to past..

and if Christ aint answering my prayers...who is ?

Cuz Electric is STILL on..and i made rent...

...silly kids....
    test
  7. Ray Digga

Ray Digga NeosulOSkoolAbstrkHipHop

Hip-hop, like any other business, is a business, all about making a profit. Its influences are seen in many aspects of society. I feel that Hip-hop has many fruits, some good, some not so good.
    I feel myself attracted to it more now than ever. There are lots of Gospel Rap artists out there. Its refreshing to see others out there doing hip-hop work for God. Just being able touch someone with a good message and encourage them to change their ways is a beautiful thing.
    Why worry? Continue to do what you do and your influence will soon be felt. Everybody has to start some where.

The best thing to do is continue your relationship with God. Find others like yourself to fellowship with. Learn from the industry and build something positive. Last, but most important, do everything in love.

Digga
    test
  8. LiQuiD6

there is no proof.....just chance......there is nothing in the bible that hasnt come around full circle that happened before the bible.......remember....history repeats itself.......you can learn about the future...by learning about your past.......

i know my history......this is why i cant accept what you accept
    test
  9. Dskillz

If god is the beginning and end...of course its gonna repeat itself.

everything in the bible is just accounts and what god told them to write.

so if the things repeated itself BEFORE god decided to give man the basic instructions before leaving earth...why would he not put it AFTEr as well.

lol - god doesnt owe us explanation.

and Chance ? chance my ass.

lol - nothing i pray for is chance..lol

Its confirmed through angels and usually dreams...

thats not chance...lol

and super natural spiritual gifts arent either.

You may know what the books tell you about history...

But that holy spirit... you can see and deal with every day...well atleast those who accept it can.

Maybe thats why you feel the way you do.

God does speak on people who will never understand becuase they dont accept.

Thats like expecting a gift from santa claus...to you.
    test
  10. LiQuiD6

.....im done with preaching though.....ive seen too much of reality to beleive in a skitzofrenic god who's only explanation is "he works in mysterious ways"........thats too primitive and caveman like in thinking for me...i cant do it..........ill leave your idea's be......i just was trying to get the point across originally that theres nothing in hip hop that your religion should be pushing you away from.......those things you speak of are not hip hop....they just entail all of the issues that are present when money drives an industry..........if you let your religion run you away from something you treasure that much then theres something wrong in your belief system
    test
  11. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

I don't know if Dskills understands what he's talking about but,
    When you begin understand why Time repeats itself, you'll begin to understand God.

"...there's no exsistance of a perfectly straight line..."
    when you can accept this...you'll be more aware of how things work, and how things work in "mysterious ways".
    test
  12. Dskillz

doesnt sound convincing enough.

god IS real life.

and i know enough about both...to know they are the same.

But the more you follow and seek to understand god, the easier the latter becomes.

Its alot more than the "title" religion.

but like jesus said...

John 14:15:

"Jesus said to his disciples:

If you love me, you will do as I command. Then I will ask the Father to send you the Holy Spirit who will help you and always be with you. The Spirit will show you WHAT IS TRUE. The people OF THIS WORLD cannot accept the Spirit, Becuase they don;t see or know him. But you know the Spirit, who is with you and will keep on living in you."

And the crazy thing is...

i knew THAT before i even read it.
    test
  13. Dskillz

I completely understand, So now you know.

and 2... why time repeats ? becuase of god's chosen ones... god hasnt piulled the card yet becuase he made a promise.

if you know ANYTHING about god... all of his written promises will/are confirmed - then the next thing happens.

and currently..alot of the John and Revelation promises and prohpecies are coming to past...

So i dont think its gonna repeat too many more times.

Question is...

you call your techno - hip hop...so who are you to determine "what someone is talking about" ?

game over.
    test
  14. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

First off I wasn't directing that comment at you.
    "becuase of god's chosen ones... god hasnt piulled the card yet becuase he made a promise."
    Secondly, YOU don't understand...and there's nothing to be ashamed of D, because their are many like you. Walking about quoting text from a pocket bible, but can't break the text down nor can they explain what they are talking about.

Again I will quote...
    "...there's no exsistance of a perfectly straight line..."
    when you can accept this...you'll be more aware of how time/things work, and how God works in "mysterious ways".

I notice you keep attacking my music style...why?
    If you like to tell me(in your judgement) what I am doing wrong, I'll be more than happy to listen.

But....selling my equipment on RM.com is not an option

Sorry.
    test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

All I know is god gave me what I have, and my gift to god is not wasting this talent.
    test
  16. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

I go to church and that but I woulnt say i walk in the foot steps of jesus........I hustle,drink,smoke weed, fornicate, and go to clubs ........somtimes all in one nighte while abusing perscription pills , and syrup........

I'm no angel but I believe in god, pray , give money to the church and try to help out a person in need whenever I can .....
    test
  17. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

jsut some various points...

how can you say christianity wasnt forced?

that IS the reason it exists now, the romans MADE it the official religion of an entire empire , huge one at that, that has its roots all through history to today..

most of the "christians" within the roman empire still weent home every night and continued their polytheistic life styles, praying and worshipping to other gods... teh religion was nothing but a political tool to

1) stop civil wars within their own nation

2) make their own nation stronger and give centralized power

are any of you aware that christian and historical scholars agree that the bible has been severly tampered with..

YOU CANT TRUST A BOOK BY HUMANS PERIOD.. which is exactly why all of you have so much doubt.. simply put, your following the wrong source..

you all should investigate everything you can about religion, it will bring continuity to you
    test
  18. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

the romans openly practiced homosexuality........
    test
  19. FMinor

FMinor New Member

[whiteboypost8milefan] HMMMM...Kind of like a Lick Wid Six Hip-H0p beat...right? GAY ASS SAMPLER!!! COMPOSERS STAND UP (Urban_tactics....

[/typical wigga]

*strict sar casm*
    test
  20. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

That's why I use Fruity Loops man.

yall niggas goin straight to hell while all the FL cats gon be chillin in heaven drinkin lemonade and eatin vanilla waffers.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.