"True" Beleivers Of Christ That Produce...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Dskillz, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

And for the record, Craig Lewis, is highly misinformed and completely misguided.

People have used the indiscretions of Christians for years to discredit the faith.
    Why on Earth would he open the door to that by doing the very same thing with Hip-Hop?
    test
  2. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Not sure - but i know he has made alot of great points - as far as individuals in the industry goes...and certain things that go on behind the scenes.

I have no problem with him just yet - his DVD was great.
    test
  3. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

You do realize that 95% of folks on this board have no idea who dap is
    test
  4. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Family/Music business out of state.

Things lookin GOOD MY Nigga!
    test
  5. noVa ProductionZ

noVa ProductionZ RS7K 4 LIFE!!! MPC BLOWS!

LOL im sure dskillz's account got jacked.
    test
  6. Calkutta

Calkutta The next up

This was a good topic and actually something I've been thinking about lately.

I'm 100% sure at this point that God has called me to be int the music industry, but I also realize that there's a lot of stuff going on in the industry that is very un-Godly.

Througout my life, I've been around people who have chosen to do wrong things, and have abstained from doing so myself. I believe that this will happen in whatever job a person chooses.

I think that I will really have to establish my morals and make sure that I don't go along with others and follow them into wrong activites.

As far as my music, I do have standards of what I want my music to be used for. I will do everything that I can to maintain those standards, and if I have to, I will refrain from letting my material be used.

But for the most part I believe that a person's life should be their pulpit. You have to SHOW people how God has blessed in your life by how you react to situations. I believe if you do that then people will come to you to find out how they can have some of what you have.

-Calkutta
    test
  7. Ixtlan

He makes a lot of generalizations as well.

You simply cannot vilify any one thing as a result of the indiscretions of some people. Especially not anyone Christian.

Do you realize how long Christians have been fighting the very same battle?

The whole institution of slavery was based around a perceived acceptance by the Bible. Should the actions of slave owners keep someone from aligning themselves with the Christian faith today? God forbid.

That's why we cannot do the same with Hip-Hop.

I represent a positive personable brand of the Rap genre.
    I don't like being lumped into the same category with 50. It's unfair.
    test
  8. Ixtlan

I know, right?

*Laughing*
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

LMAO, that killed me right there
    test
  10. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

yo D...i aint religious......you know this.....but i think you would be better off putting your FAITH in what you do......then choosing what to do or not do cause of your faith....

in otherwords.....dont let your faith tell you what to do ...or what not to do...but how to do what you wanna do......if your faith is putting that much of a burden on you......then it is enslaving you...and that is not natural or healthy to your humanity...i dont care how high you view that belief system......
    test
  11. F.Fluid

F.Fluid New Member

no...that's just living life the way you want to live it...

it makes YOU your God, you created yourself, your thoughts, your flesh, your world.

listen, your parents brought you in right? so long as you're under their roof, you abide by their rules. same as God, "The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof." His house, His rules. yeah, kids don't respect their parents, same as God. but leave home and see how well most of these kids fare off without proper knowledge world outside of home.

enslavement is not natural...but is being in love enslavement? is believing that if you live a proper moral life enslavement? is praying for one another enslavement?

God won't force you to follow him(as most parents as well, to keep with the analogy)...it's in the bible, BUT his guidance is crucially needed.

This is what I've learned. Do what you know to do is right...if you know what to do is right, and you do wrong anyway...THEN its sin. For instance...if i know sex outside of marriage is wrong and do it anyway, I've sinned.....However say you never knew that, no one taught...and you finally find out, all the times that you did it ignorantly doesnt count against you...God's grace is good. He blesses us even in our mistakes.
    test
  12. Dskillz

^ RIght on with that.

@ Calkutta - I feel you 100% , i wish u the best. I sorta feel the same way you do, about how its your testimony.

@ nova - "you may see me on the net - but you dont know me"

@ Liquid - I see you...i get what you mean by enslavement... but i WANT to follow gods word...willingly..i want to be more like him. Cuz all the things he shows, tells, and has for me..has been coming to past..its been getting alot clearer... and i just feel sorry for those who choose against...cuz his grace, peace, and blessings are the best things that have ever happened to me..especially when u get to the point where YOU SEE IT and acknowledge it...its crazy.

@ maestro - FINALLY. Get it rolling man

@ IX - I see you...@ the generalizations... ur right..we aint the same as 50 so why put us all in one bunch ? ill learn further as i grow...
    test
  13. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

u wanna speak on MY education, u better get it right homey.

...christianity was almost NON EXISTENT 100 years ago in africa...get ya shit straight homey....

before 1900 it was virtually non existent in africa whatsoever..........as a matter of fact, its still spreading...and theres STILL parts of africa where it is NOT practiced TO THIS DAY....ALOT at that......over HALF of africa STILL does not practice christianity........

lol@ public education failing somebody...public education doesnt teach this shit homey, obviously...cuz if it did, u may have actually known wtf ur talkin about
    test
  14. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

public education doesnt teach shit...period! you need to take some college classes if u want to learn anything about this shit...
    test
  15. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i been in college for a while now...which is why i find it funny that anybody would try to question my education......i graduate in april by the way......

but i aint learn that shit in school........its research i did myself........i research my history and i research my girl's history, she's peurto rican and i try to learn as much about her culture and my culture every chance i get.....its just somethin i enjoy doing
    test
  16. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

well did you take classes that have to do with this subject? did your major have to do with this stuff, cause even the entry level class, they dont really go to deep into this stuff, its when you really get deep into the major that they start to really teach you stuff

i know all about this shit...i was gonna be a religion major when i was at rutgers, then it was like fuck this shit, so i dropped out lol...but i know alot about this shit...especially about early christianity...and its funny cause most christians dont know the history about thier own religion, what they suppose to believe, and how it changed overtime. christians are the most ignorant believers...i gotta bite my tounge though...cause when it comes to this type of stuff people are sensitive and when i speak, i tend to be a dick about it....i gotta stay respectful...but i hear ya, its allways good to educate yourself
    test
  17. Dskillz

Method, Word, Approach - can change

but the holy spirit NEVER changes.

As long as god gives you that....all the details are trivial.

holy spirit guides you to wahts right... and whats not right..is wrong

Its really easy to follow and understand.

but i guess its harder for people who havent seen it for theirselves.
    test
  18. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i dont want to get into it with you about christianity, i understand why you believe, and i can respect that...we'll leave it at that
    test
  19. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Really, help me out here....I am trying to understand you but I'm having difficulty.
    Define "TRUE christian"? And what exactly do you mean when you say "work holy"?
    test
  20. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

History Is My Major And You All Wrong..jesus Is A Fake The Whole Bible Is Mad Homo..an To That Nigga Who Said Christianty Was Here Before Islam Get Your Head Out The King James Version Comic Book Bible You Reading..

nothing In The Bbile Has Ever Been Proven There Jus Guidelines For Rod An Todd Flander Type Lames Like Ya'll
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.