"True" Beleivers Of Christ That Produce...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Dskillz, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Sup - I was wandering, to all of those who are regular readers and meditators on the word of christ and attend church and do things for god, and work/act in the footsteps of jesus...

How do you feel about the hip hop industry right now ? And do you find yourself leaning away from it or looking for new doors ?

Becuase alot of demonic parties (spirit worshipping), alot sin (parties, sex, clubs), and alot of right out Jesus/god bashing going on...alot of which Craig Lewis has revealed... but i have already known for some time myself. But I wanna know with all of this going on..can you imagine yourslef working with these people or rappers who think they ARE god and put money and living in the world before the work of christ ?

If you answer is no, like mine, what do you think is the next best thing for us to do ?
    Most of us have been given this talent by god, but theres not neccessarily a surplus of gospel singers and rappers out there - such as in mainstream works.

Im looking for people like myself who not only know better - but also wanna walk better for christ - yet still do hip hop production in a positive way that doesnt jeopardize my soul or the message we are trying to live...

Any ideas...
    test
  2. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

there is no Jesus..GOD maybe..i mean theres gotta be something out there but "following the footsteps"of some made up guy is bullshit...fuckin stupid us like religion..

but to answer your question i bet "Jesus"loves that shit..he prolly like "yo moses this is my shit righ hurrr nigga"(since the lieble oops bible cleary states he black)fo sho folks..an crip walks all fuckin day long..

seriously i understand you gotta have faith in sometihng jus dont put all your cookies in one jar yaoming?i come from a crazy religious 7th day adventist puerto rican fam...my great grandpa was known for doing exercism in PR.but i think its hocus pocus shit..but as far as goin with the bible there the only religion thats on point..man history is my major thats what i wnat to be a hist teacher i can go on an on about this subject cuz its my fav..

but yea jesus christ was a gangsta rappper an moses was the first pimp if ya think about it
    moses had a snakeskin staff an convinced all them hoes to follow him through the desert
    test
  3. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

To say there is no Jesus is completely stupid.

You can argue whether He was divine or not, but to argue his existence is just moronic.
    test
  4. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

how is it moronic?

oh, watch this thread be at least 4 pages.
    test
  5. cryptik DoMiNioN

cryptik DoMiNioN self-explanitory illness

let me reserve a spot so i can come back and drop some knowledge on kids..

well im a "true believer" of christ.. i've been a seventh-day adventist all my life.. and i've been going to church on sabbath (saturday) all my life.. but rather than attempt to convert people to my beliefs or try to disprove other people.. i'll just answer the question lol..

um.. i don't think you can work in the hip hop industry and fully follow christ at the same time.. they're conflicting things.. like you said.. there are alot of satanic things and its just somewhere where you don't find go to find God.. and then at awards you hear people thanking God for where they are now.. and thats probably the only time they think to recognize him.. but whatever.. if you are indeed a "true believer" would you want your work to be used by someone who is gonna be using it to bash God or say some dumb stuff? yeah.. my answer is no.. i don't want my music to be used like that.. and i don't even produce anymore like that.. but whatever..the next thing is to make christian hip hop.. and i mean if you're doing it for money.. you won't get the same kinda of money by doing that.. so i don't know lol.. i guess you can find some hot producers and some hot emcees and make some hot christian hip hop music.. lol
    test
  6. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

theres absoulty no proof that conrball lived..the great floods that flodded the earth cuz god was mad only flooded the nile river an to them morons back then the nile was the earth..an the funny thing..hinduism is the 1st documentent religon then judism than outta judism came islam than like yrs later christian/crapolics etc etc..yo if you goto chruch every sunday cuz you think the bible tells you to your a FUCKIN DUMBASS..READ IT AGAIN ITS CLEARY SAYS"SABBATH"which means SATURDAY..haha your god is laughing at you cuz youve been showing a day late..lol

na na na na na na na wherressss the hooood...wherreeeesss the hhooood ..
    ^funniest commericial on tv now..
    test
  7. Dskillz

You are entitled to your own beleif... but please leave it to those who do beleive and know better.

This is why i clearly "stated"

Sup - I was wandering, to all of those who are regular readers and meditators on the word of christ and attend church and do things for god, and work/act in the footsteps of jesus...

Now - back to the subject at hand for the beleivers...unbeleivers, really dont need your opinion for nothing you are going to say will help turn this discussion into anything of use.
    Just alot of vain opinionations.
    test
  8. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

good luck finding folks that believe on this board, hit me on aim though
    test
  9. disasta

disasta Filled with Sarcazm

honestly ive beenthinkin bout it alot.....ive been prayin to God to help me out cuz i wanna do music production but i dont wanna be a hypocrite....but u gotta remember Jesus chilled with sinners, and drunks, he juss set an example for them that helped change them......feel me? so i think of it as im making beautiful music..i can relate to the sinners an drunks in this way...i cant really help what theyre gonna do with the beat.... but i can set an example when i produce an get them in the studio by not cursing helpin them change lyrics an messages around...bein positive..feel me? i think mase mesed up BIG time an hell see his time....i read his book it was tite.. but actions speak louder than words....or in this case his lyrics an signin wit g unit say enuf..i think him an kanye had that jesus walks joint an that could have opened doors for some tite new christian artists but........
    test
  10. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

test
  11. Sikknezz01

Sikknezz01 ^would fuck IceLaFox raw

this is so true

if anything, the practices that go on in today's industry are more on the satanic side. The worship of money, the glorification of violence, premarital sex, greed, gluttony, lust, lies etc

then these people have the nerve to step up on the podium at the grammies, and the first person they thank is God for makin it all possible, wtf

my aim as a devout christian who does beats is to come into the game and CHANGE all of that mayne. If I can't change the shit, i'll at least attempt to make these bul's aware of how fucked up the game has become now

It says it right in the bible... he who stands idly by and watches these evil acts is just as bad as those doing them
    test
  12. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

christanity has been around a lot longer than islam
    test
  13. Dskillz

test
  14. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

This Sleezy nigga got big gorilla balls....How do u call Jesus a cornball and feel good about yourself?
    test
  15. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

^maybe cuz he beleive he never existed?
    test
  16. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

i look at it like this...no matter where u go theres goin to be certain types of people and a certain type of atmosphere...hiphop is no different...actually i PREFER to be in presence of that nonsense so people can see how i handle myself and how i act and maybe learn somthin about themselves...

im not going to preach to peopel cuz im still trying to find myself in that sense but i always carry myself in a certain light cuz i realize blacks ( and most other minorities) are mostly seen in a negative light in hiphop and i believe we can break that by leading by example...u dont have to smoke weed and fuck every broad u see to have a good time...u dont to get drunk and pass out everynight..u dont have to call women bitches and hoes and act ignorant everywhere u go...i think its really less about religion and more about our roles intelligent black men to show the whtie kids who purchase most this hiphop shit and let them know that thats not how we all act...that this current hiphop doesnt define the black man...same with the young black kids growin up...they dont have to hacve an escalade to be " real' ..they dont have to selling drugs and all this other bull that the radio spews at them to be cool or " gangsta" ...that the ebst way to preach to the masses..leading by example...and i have no problem doin that..i already do it...whenever i tell some adults or white people i do hiphop they wud neevr believe me cuz i dont fit that stereotype of "hiphop" and most clients i deal with find it as a relief that i represent myself and my music with class and dignity and not like some avg. nigga with a who happens to do beats...
    test
  17. Dskillz

VERY VERY good ^^ i like that.

However - god clearly states - preach the gospel unto ALL the world.
    Thats your job - as being saved - once you learns omething - teach it.

no one is..or will be perfect..we all already fell short of gods standards. but the god spirit inside of us...let it glow and teach as well as SHOW people whats right.
    In all conditions.

But - the DEMONS in the industry is on another level - becuase those are the ones who WONT change..they are out to change you..

so..it becomes more complicated.
    test
  18. Dskillz

Which isnt a good excuse.

He should have common "respect" for it just becuase...

HOWEVER - why make paragraphs and essays . and go out your way to diss something you "know" doesnt exist ??? No one around here typing about santa claus, the tooth fairy, and the easter bunny - no one going out there way to diss them.

But as soon as you bring up god and jesus - all the nonbeleivers come in with some nonsense and opinions on something - that supposdely doesnt exist ??? I dont see scientifical research going into santa...so keep it out of jesus...

But i know they know he is real...so its all tainted to me.

Irony.

Question of the day...

Why put time into keeping and remember researching on something that doesnt exist ???
    test
  19. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

Seems like some of ya'll hate just to hate

I aint gonna pick sides in this shit, but I will say tryin to cut another dude down for believin in somethin with an overall positive message is fucked up
    test
  20. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i think you can set a good example with out preaching. faith is suppose to be a personal thing...its when people start pushing thier belief on others or putting down the beliefs of others that problems happen...if you find some sort of self worth and strenght in faith, and if that makes you a better person, good for you, but dont push your ideas on someone else...theres alot of good people out there that dont give a fuck about jesus or whatever...
    i think what your asking is looking to deep into what the situation is...as much as hiphop is a culture that has been polluted with gangster shit, its still in entertainment in the end...and for a lot of us...its how we support ourselves...we are fortunate enough to have the talent to make a living off of something that we love...not no 9 to 5 type bullshit, being a slave to a job you hate...why do you even have to think about what others do...worry about yourself and how your living...fuck other people...continue doing what you do and capitlize off of ever situation that comes your way...who gives a shit if dude raps about selling drugs and shit...do you rap about that? do you sell drugs? from your post, i would guess not, so fuck it and dont think too deep about this shit, its music, not life and death...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.