Tritons, Fantoms, Motifs! OH MY!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by KSoundz, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

man its still lame

motifs were on this past weekend

es6 1358
    es8 2058

wtf BUY A BOARD!!!

x6 was like 1300
    x8 was 2300 with 200 manufat rebate

tritons were like 957 starting

NO COMPUTER NEEDED TO MAKE A BEAT

turn on, no load time, no weeding threw lousy sounds

ready to make beat in less than 30 sec, from off to on
    test
  2. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

ok fuck enough.. you never stop dont u.. you gotta learn to pick n choose your battles.. let these dudes make they own decisions ight homie?? youve given ya lil observations n opinions now its over ight.. just stop while your ahead.
    test
  3. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

yo rock we know u work for GC or some shit but because u aint gonna make anymoney off this dont hate on it...nothings wrong with the hustle..
    test
  4. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

i dont understand how multi sampling a synth based sound then running it through 3 rounds of processing is going to sound the same as if you were to take that same triton and hook it to a mixer or even just burn it onboard with the triton studio. that doesnt make sense at all. it will sound similar it may even sound very close but unless you sampled every single sound at every possible velocity and every single playing scenario i just cant believe that it will. it will sound close enough to satisfy most people tho.
    test
  5. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Shut up already, good God lmao. Even the other cats in here who don't like the idea ain't going on about it like you are.

Let it gooooooooo homie
    test
  6. Definit

Definit Based.

thats what im saying...i dont see how every velocity will sound up to par on key with this...i mean some of them will sound fine, especially around that velocity area that the key was struck and sampled near...but the further you scroll down...the more it sounds wack...

atleast thats my assumption on that, from listinin to other sampled boards...

and a question that comes to mind is...the time fame of these samples...

the further you stray off in velocities...Does the sample speed up or loose significant wave quality in sound....
    test
  7. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

Well since we talkin bout sounds.............

If you like my drums and need some new drums, or your dirty south beats just ain't dirty then I will suggest you cop that all new DIRTY SOUTH SPECIALITY DRUMKIT VOL. 1 ONLY $15!!! These are custom drum sounds that I personally created and tweaked. I use them in all my beats.....Thats how I get that "BANG" that you like. There are also a few instrument sounds that alot of you ask me for time and time again. Don't miss out on the oppertunity to STEP YOUR GAME UP!!!
    Specs:
    151 Wave Samples
    16-Bit Depth
    44100hz Sample Rate

Remember, unless you try to make or recreate these yourself, you won't find the majority of these sounds anywhere else. I've recieved nothing but positive feedback on this so far. Message me for further details if you need, otherwise just Paypal $15 to: the2004jmack@yahoo.com and you'll recieve your download link the very SAME DAY!!! HOLLA!!!!!!!!
    test
  8. Definit

Definit Based.

^lmfao@that pic of you on the soundclick beats page of yours...look like ya doin that retard look wit ya hand...

*dead*
    test
  9. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

^^^Wow, who checks my soundclick page anymore???? A must delete that is.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.